GUILTY SC - Grace Carlson-SantaCruz, 5 mos, Myrtle Beach, 3 Nov 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find our scanner chatter.................................I'm listening
darn, gets dark now so early!

idk either, when I search though I only get people, places and things, never news or anything. I found it by looking for the news's profile though so its all good.

I just typed in "shem creek circle" into the search box and it only pulled up this story and all the people sharing it. Not sure why y'alls is pulling up some business? /shrug

why did they take her to the hospital 'before' sitting her down to talk to her???
No media mentioning names, odd.
IMO if she was 'tripping' out someone would find baby girl still in house.
IMO she probably did do this evil deed and took her time before going to the neighbors house.
It is 60 degrees and raining there..........

omg I just did a double-take when I saw the title of this post! Really makes me wonder why some people have children :gaah:

hope we have more news on the 5 oclock news...............anyone local?

do we know if the creek is deep? wide? fast moving? goes out to ocean? big fish? little fish? rocky banks?

oh my I just googled shem creek and if that is the location............it's huge and deep in the photos!
I pictured some little rocky creek.........

This area had historic flooding less than a month ago so I"m sure any waterway is still very, very full.

hope we have more news on the 5 oclock news...............anyone local?

I get Myrtle Beach stations here, unfortunately I just now turned on the TV, so I missed most of the news for this hour.

WMBF is going to cover the story at 6:00 including some interviews with locals. I'm watching and will report.

They just posted that the search is ending now that it is dark. http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30421...ew-infant-in-creek-rescue-efforts-in-progress

At about 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, a woman claiming to be the infant's mother came out of the water, knocked on the door of a home on Shem Creek Circle in Socastee, and told the person living there that she had thrown the infant girl into the creek behind a house on Simms Drive, ... When police arrived at Sims Drive to investigate, the mother was home and was taken into custody.

A K-9 team is trying to trace the woman's path to determine if she really was in the area of the creek, which is about a quarter-mile from the home on Simms Drive.

Fire rescue, beach patrol, boats, jet skis, and canoes are in creeks all the way down to Intracoastal waterway trying to locate the baby and investigate. Creeks and ditches are overrunning with water.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexoing
Back