Found Deceased SC - Harlee Lane Lewis, 11 months, Chesterfield County, 29 May 2018 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What was the temp in the area today @ 1pm??
Over 80°? "Abductor" was wearing what???
⬇️⬇️⬇️

The mother told police she had never seen the man who reportedly assaulted her before. She said he was wearing a gray toboggan hat, which was covering his face, a long black rain jacket and one black glove, according to the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED).
Sheriff: Baby found dead near Chesterfield County home wasn't abducted, mother is suspect

I have found four FB accounts that seem to belong to the mother. Most don’t have a lot of friends, make no mention of the baby nor show any mention of a father. All seem to date back a few years and legitimately hers. It all seems strange and confusing. MOO and all. Interested for more info to come to light. This poor sweet baby. She deserved so much more.
o_O:eek: WTH is going on in the cover photo of that first fb? That is disturbing. MOO.

I also see where the name pronunciation is, she says Denise. (Middle name?) Sounds like she didn't go by Breanna.
I haven't done the math. I guess she would have been pregnant when the baby's father died.
I wouldn't call Oct 2016 "recent".
It should be interesting how this plays out.
The second I heard the word "suicide" I thought to myself, they might want to double check in that COD.
MOO
Edited bc of math error on my part. Sorry!

Definitely the same person we see in the FB page.

I guess she tried to pass that black eye off as happening today!?
Yeah, that was the first red flag!
I'm so sorry that the baby was found deceased, but she was found! COD should be easier to determine and hopefully it will prove without any doubt mom was involved in her death and disposal.
Moo

I also see where the name pronunciation is, she says Denise. (Middle name?) Sounds like she didn't go by Breanna.
I haven't done the math. I guess she would have been pregnant when the baby's father died.
I wouldn't call Oct 2016 "recent".
It should be interesting how this plays out.
The second I heard the word "suicide" I thought to myself, they might want to double check in that COD.
MOO

Honestly that was one of the first things that popped into my head when they said suicide too

We're usually only allowed to sleuth the suspect/POI, not their friends/partners/alleged babydaddies who haven't been named in msm.
This is correct... thank you Amonet.

Admin note: Many posts were removed because of this violation. Please refrain from sleuthing anyone other than the named suspect/POI. Also, please include a link to support your statements.

Man punched SC mom in head, stole 1-year-old baby from her arms, deputies say

Deputies are investigating after a Chesterfield County mom said a man stole her 1-year-old infant from her arms, according to local media.
View attachment 135050
The mother was checking her mailbox on Jackson Road East at about 2 p.m. Tuesday when a tan and gold SUV stopped in the middle of the road, WCCB reported.

A thin white male, described as about 6-feet-two-inches tall with a beard, got out of the van and punched the woman in the head several times, WBTV reported. He then stole the baby girl.

The mother never saw the man before, deputies told WCCB.

Baby Harlee Lane Lewis is 11 months old with blue eyes and blonde hair, according to her Amber Alert. She was last seen wearing a purple onsie.

The Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and SLED are investigating the case.

Untitled Page
This sounds...odd

Honestly that was one of the first things that popped into my head when they said suicide too

Me, too! Lol. We read too much websleuths, for sure. Before I even knew her name or a thing about her, I thought... they need to look into that suicide! Clearly something was happening for the family to want custody. She didn't need a fire station.... she had people WANTING the baby. No excuses here.

This is all so heartbreaking. That sweet little baby :(

I'm here to see how this plays out...I'm so sick of these parents with children as accessories, beating or otherwise hurting them when they aren't wanted. I'm sure Breanna has lived through a lot of trauma....but her baby deserved better and she chose to do whatever it is that she did to cause this little one's death. No mercy for this chick if you ask me.

Tonight we have our Chesterfield County brothers and sisters on our hearts. Today they feverishly tried to find a precious baby girl. They followed protocols and procedures. They hoped. They prayed. In the end they indeed found her. We often ask for prayers for our officers without much detail. We pray for safety and discernment. But tonight we pray for the officers who will try in vain to sleep. They will see her. We never forget. We will go home and let our own babies snuggle a little extra. We will read one more book and try to hide the tears. We will hold it together until we are alone. We cannot forget. So tonight we ask you to pray for Chesterfield and SLED. And we ask that you keep us all in your daily prayers. May God bless the peacemakers and May God bless Marion County.
Marion County Sheriff's Office-South Carolina

Chesterfield County Sheriff's Office

I feel very sorry for the paternal grandparents. They must have seen a lot of red flags, and decided they needed to try for custody. I am so sad that they were not able to make it happen before this tragic ending happened.
I feel sorry for everyone who this child called family. However I am unsure yet whether the grandparents were attempting to rescue the baby from a bad parent or resurrecting their son and adding to the stress of a sad parent. Unless this is a case of abuse and neglect which led to murder, then there is some sort of trigger or multiplicity of stresses. A sad situation for a poor baby caught up in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest
Back