SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, you locals are on fire! I hope you hang around after this case is solved.

I thought the SAME thing about Forestbrook Road. If I was heading towards Peachtree Landing from River Oaks... I'd definitely take that frontage road in front of Fantails to the light & take Forestbrook all the way down to Dick Pond Road. Then I'd make a left onto it & a right onto Peachtree Rd.

BBM for points of reference---all these points need to compiled somehow.

Duck Pond Rd has jumped out to me from the start! JMO

Anyone think she could have just went to the landing to clear her mind and accidentally fell in. Maybe she wasn't of proper mind which would explain the parking.

Just an FYI- Couple BBM with over 100,000 missing persons cold cases in the USA;

http://voices.yahoo.com/at-least-40000-dead-morgues-united-states-4986832.html

At Least 40,000 Unidentified Dead in the Morgues of the United States

At least 40,000 dead unidentified bodies or remains are in the morgues of the U.S., the cumulative total of over forty years of unsolved mysteries. Of the bodies that are found by police each year, about 1,000 remain unidentified by year's end. Many have been murdered. Police estimate that at least 100,000 people go missing each year; many of the missing are believed to be among the dead unidentified in the morgues.
<read more>

Anyone think she could have just went to the landing to clear her mind and accidentally fell in. Maybe she wasn't of proper mind which would explain the parking.

Anything is possible...seems like a scary place to go alone so late at night....

So, (still have a few a posts to catch up on), Heather's "date" has not as of yet been officially cleared by LE? Would be nice to get a confirmation of this as soon as he is cleared. If we don't hear a definitive statement saying that he has been cleared after the weekend, I'm going to assume he is possibly still on their radar. (But IIRC, she called her roommate saying what a great time she had? Is this confirmed or rumor? TIA)

Its not deep, you'd have to walk in. Cars back there boats off there trailers into the water there.

I think what is odd also ,is why did her father go there looking for her? Was that place where the car found a "regular" area where she goes? Was he called to the site by someone else or did he go on his own ?

Same thoughts here.. Don't get me wrong I point NO fingers here. Her family is absolutely broken.! But it seems typical of her. The fact that the car was found before she was reported missing makes me thing a surrounding Peachtree neighbor called and said either "there's a car" that hasn't moved or "heathers car" hasn't moved. And the wait for her to show up at work on the 20th was because it was characteristic of her to meet someone there

So, these River Landing Apartments....<thinking out loud>...a few of you locals have mentioned this property...

I thought I read the family property is over a mile away from where the car was found.

Well the discussion tonight is about a property we were previously unaware of which is right down the road, on the same road from where her car was found. In these parts, a mile down the road is "close."

Is there a rule against posting something we've found on public record?

Because this shows that Terry lived at 204 Peachtree Rd. back in 1987 and the link to the register of deeds shows that he still owns this property.

http://publicindex.sccourts.org/Hor...&CourtAgency=26104&Casenum=N463061&CaseType=T

Heather was born in 1993? She may have grown up in that house right down the road from the place her car was found.

My thoughts exactly! If not, she's been there and she's most likely taken friends there and maybe had groups of them there for parties

I wonder how they can be sure he did not kill anyone during those years.

A point to consider in this case as well IF this is related to BD---perhaps there hasn't been a 4 year gap after all...

The only Wendy's I'm sure of is way over on 17.

Someone chime in if there are more
There is a Wendy's off of 17 Bypass, it's near Myrtle Waves. Also one on 32nd at 17 bypass. Not sure of the hours though.

Has anyone posted yet about this on Nancy Grace? (hint, hint)

A point to consider in this case as well IF this is related to BD---perhaps there hasn't been a 4 year gap after all...

I am sure that has crossed a lot of people's minds. However if your LE wouldn't that be the first thing you check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli