SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just too little to go off right now. LE has been so tight lipped...it's either because they have not made much progress in the case or because they have a POI and don't want to compromise the case with public interference. I'm leaning towards the former.

There's just too little to go off right now. LE has been so tight lipped...it's either because they have not made much progress in the case or because they have a POI and don't want to compromise the case with public interference. I'm leaning towards the former.

I think this early in a missing persons case (it IS early, by LE standards) there is no way to prove a crime, much less murder, even if they have a suspect. This could drag out a long time if she is not found. Cases without bodies use time passed without the person using cards, calling anyone etc. as part of a circumstantial case to show the person must be deceased. JMO...but if she is not found soon, this could be a long-haul case.

Even though I truly hope she IS found, i have this suspicion that she won't be.

If she is found, I dont think it's going to be in MB. Otherwise, she would have been found by now. JMO.

It may be time for the family to hire a P.I. and get TexasEquashearch involved if at all possible.

moo

I would think that there should be enough proof of HE's time spent earlier in the night. I believe there were receipts found in her car. Also, video surveillance of the date's vehicle all over town and eye-witnesses to them having dinner that night. I don't think it would be too tough to make sure the date's alibi is airtight. LE says he's cleared.

yes, not blaming young man....was it on OM phone from some time ago and OM sent it to her dad.......I don't know what I am thinking but I am trying to think out of the box.........:banghead:

Even though I truly hope she IS found, i have this suspicion that she won't be.

If she is found, I dont think it's going to be in MB. Otherwise, she would have been found by now. JMO.

Have any large searches been conducted yet? At least to begin ruling some places out.

Too early to tell anything right now.

I read somewhere that PTL is a place where young people like to hang out. Not sure how accurate that's but if it's true a stranger abduction wouldn't be far fetched. I still think it was someone she knew and went willingly with. But considering that MB has become known for disappearances, it certainly can't be ruled out.

I think this early in a missing persons case (it IS early, by LE standards) there is no way to prove a crime, much less murder, even if they have a suspect. This could drag out a long time if she is not found. Cases without bodies use time passed without the person using cards, calling anyone etc. as part of a circumstantial case to show the person must be deceased. JMO...but if she is not found soon, this could be a long-haul case.

yes Lacey was murdered Christmas eve and found in April? Caylee was months and Hailey was years..............Stacy, Holly,and so many others never found yet. :banghead:

Indeed, ATOH. And I believe Tim Miller has been suggested to the family before, but they seem intent on using CUE.

I think the prayer vigil tonight was very sad. For those that KNOW what happened to HE your hell is just beginning. No one will forget and she will be found!! You think you're getting away with something but the truth will come out. Evil!!

My :twocents:

I have family members who are right handed but wear their watch on the right because it's easier for them to read timing when they are target shooting.

The police know whether the picture was taken that night or not. I believe it was and all of this is reaching.

IMO and all that jazz

I think the prayer vigil tonight was very sad. For those that KNOW what happened to HE your hell is just beginning. No one will forget and she will be found!! You think you're getting away with something but the truth will come out. Evil!!

I pray it was a good turnout of support for her and her family. I have said many prayers for her and still have a candle lit for her tonight. I hope this family gets answers soon!

Okay, I'm finally getting to bed early tonight. Can someone please repost the poster so I don't have to go back to the old threads? TIA!

So much of a head start before she was reported missing, IMO, compared to other cases. Lauren was reported within the same day, Holly within minutes, Kortne same day...and yet they have never been found. So the added days with Heather just make it scarier to me, as far as where she could be. If she was killed on Wednesday morning, by that evening the perp would have realized she had not yet been missed and had another 24 hours to perhaps move her any distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy