SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were given allot more information concerning BD's phone pings and texts. Some of Heather's phone info has become public but I suspect LE has asked TE not to discuss the later calls after the one with BW.

I'm not sure what you mean. Pings have nothing to do with carrier phone records of phone usage (made/sent and received calls or texts, and use of data).

I wonder if TE would choose not to have texts displayed in detail on billing...obviously with two daughters, there are likely to be hundreds, if not thousands, per months. If the activity after 3:41 was all texts and he did not see this detail, it COULD explain the time variance re: 6am...

But people have different personalities. Not everyone is going to be all accommodating to people who are ruining their life. Plenty of people would be angry as soon as some crazed mob comes after them.
I wouldnt handle it this way because I wanted to be an all accommodating pushover. I would handle it this way because it would be efficient problem solving for myself and for them. Acting crazed myself would only further tarnish my reputation. (second reply because i needed to rephrase)

I remember the "will admit" language.
Knowing all we know now, I'm thinking that SM admitted to talking to HE but not at the 6am hour. At least when he was initially questioned. He most likely offered up I talked to her last night to tell her to stop calling. That probably would not have been the 6am call.
I hope he was later confronted with the 6am calls and would like to know his responses.

I think the will admit language was in reference to no one will admit talking to her after 3:41 call.

<eta this is in response to JulesinVA post the quote didn't show up>

I don't think at the time of questioning that the 6am time frame was specified. LE was looking for confirmation on the phone call that was discussed between Heather and Bri. sorry if this was already covered ..

It was in several articles, so that is probably why you remember it. Here is one:
http://www.live5news.com/story/24273295/horry-county-police-investigating-missing-woman
"Her mother said her date dropped her off at her house. Heather called her roommate to tell her how she had a great time. That is the last time anyone will admit to talking to her."

Maybe you can help me. What press release says that OMM admitted the phone call "at the time"? TIA

ETA: Those articles were early on, and they probably didn't have the information about LE speaking to OMM at that time.
bolded by me..This shows me how much in the dark her mother (parents) was in what was going on in Heathers life (she wasn't aware her daughter was distressed about the calls from OMM ).

I wonder if TE would choose not to have texts displayed in detail on billing...obviously with two daughters, there are likely to be hundreds, if not thousands, per months. If the activity after 3:41 was all texts and he did not see this detail, it COULD explain the time variance re: 6am...

I don't know. But when I look at my bill, I see my charges for my plan. When I look at my usage, I don't get an option of what activity I prefer to see. I see a record of any and all activity on my phone up until the last time I used it, and I can decide if I want to look at minutes, messages, or data records, or all of it. The most recent are easily found. (BTW, I'm not pointing fingers at TE, or anyone for that matter, when I note the conflict in documented statements. I'm saying the phone record is still a mystery)

Maybe TE only looked at calls (I doubt it) and LE looked at everything, but whatever the full story of the times, the pings start to matter after her last contact with her roommate, whether she was using the phone, or not.

I think it will be interesting to discover more about the phone usage record, particularly as it relates to the LE ping records. Because, as discussed previously, I think that's going to be damaging to whoever was in control of the phone after 3:41 (or so), and I suspect that person wasn't Heather.

Has anyone heard from LadyHawkke? I'm getting worried about her. This has to be torture for her and her family. :(

We may never know any more than we do, if Heather is not found...IMO this does not appear to be the kind of case that will go forward without locating her.

I have a few friends in LE here and they will tell you that the two most dangerous places here in Myrtle Beach for robberies are number 1-Walmart parking lot. 2-The beach at night. I won't go either of those places without "packing"....

Ahhhh...two places I've been many times at night without incident. I guess I have a guardian angel (thanks, Mom) :angel:

Hope I'm not doing this wrong. But if I knew myself or anyone in my family or even friends (who might be in question) were 100% innocent of anything drastic I would be screaming it from roof tops doing everything in my power to prove everyone wrong. Le or no le. Lawyer or no lawyer. But that's just me.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

i feel you.

This case is frustrating and dramatic and everyone is rehashing the same stuff over and over and over, which is why the discussion has occasionally drifted to places that are not allowed.

I've been mostly lurking at this point and probably will continue to until we get some news.

so true, true, true !!!!!!

The first thing I would do is request a private face to face conversation with the parents of the missing child with the hope that they would be able to sense my sincerity and honesty when I explained that I wasnt guilty of making their child disappear. I would also show any proof I had such as surveillance vids and phone records. I dont trust lie detectors but I may even consider taking one if it would help them get on the right track to finding their child quicker. If, after Ive tried everything in my power to convince them, they still harassed me, then, I may get angry. Even then I wouldnt behave like the Ms are behaving.

The date cooperated with LE and passed a lie detector.

I wouldnt handle it this way because I wanted to be an all accommodating pushover. I would handle it this way because it would be efficient problem solving for myself and for them. Acting crazed myself would only further tarnish my reputation. (second reply because i needed to rephrase)
Just jumping off your post. I have found that when anyone accuses me of something I have not done, my best defense is to just stare at them and raise my eyebrows. There is no need to dignify an insane accusation with a response. But I've never been accused of someone's disappearance, either.

In this particular case, if there is some OTHER guilt felt, the reaction of an accused party could be based on that guilt. For example, suppose someone feels guilty that they had an affair, or that they knew about their spouse's affair and turned the other way. The guilt that they might feel regarding that, which they knew was wrong, gets translated into anger about being drawn into a possible false accusation regarding the disappearance of the other person also involved in the affair.

In an ideal world, everyone who was involved with HE the last 24 hours before she disappeared would just say "I spoke to/saw etc HE from X time to X time. We talked about/ did *whatever*. Our relationship was XX. I have not seen or communicated in any way with HE since that time." IMO.

:deadhorse:

All MOO, IMHO, etc.
I was just telling a coworker today that I don't know why, but HE's case has consumed me. I'm not going to let go until I get the satisfaction that TE and his family are at peace. I may take a half-step back, but I intend to keep it up until I am satisfied.
Vinny: Perfect graphic!

The account holder with T-Mobile can access phone logs, text logs and data activity when viewing their account online. If activity occurred on her phone after 3:41 a.m. on December 18th, in all likelihood the account UI would have been updated by the time it's stated the car was found on the night of December the 19th to reflect this activity.

If for some reason the activity around 6 am that's being referenced by LE is actual communication manually being sent by someone instead of automatic email downloads then it is still very possible this would not show up on the bill at all. Apps such as What'sApp and even Skype will allow users to message and call one another on their cell phones without it appearing as phone communication. It would only show up as activity.

So maybe TE didn't see any actual calls or texts on the account after 3:41. However, he would have been able to tell if there was activity/data usage until 6 am.

All MOO, IMHO, etc.
I was just telling a coworker today that I don't know why, but HE's case has consumed me. I'm not going to let go until I get the satisfaction that TE and his family are at peace. I may take a half-step back, but I intend to keep it up until I am satisfied.
Vinny: Perfect graphic!

BBM

Me too!:blushing:

I'm not sure what you mean. Pings have nothing to do with carrier phone records of phone usage (made/sent and received calls or texts, and use of data).

What I mean is that in Brittanee Drexel's case, LE provided both ping and text information to the public with dates and locations. In this case, LE has provided no ping info and the phone data from TE is sketchy. TE knows allot more about Heather's calls that night than he has shared. IMO TE has been advised not to share certain information.

See my other post on the BD phone info.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

What I mean is that in Brittanee Drexel's case, LE provided both ping and text information to the public with dates and locations. In this case, LE has provided no ping info and the phone data from TE is sketchy. TE knows allot more about Heather's calls that night than he has shared. IMO TE has been advised not to share certain information.

See my other post on the BD phone info.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #9

Do you know how long she was missing before LE went public with her phone info? Months, years?

I need help.

Can someone please link the online tool that shows crimes in Horry County? Is there a historical one as well, or only the last 24 hours?

Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89