SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try my opinion....

If I were a father out of my head with worry and wondering where my daughter was, and I checked the phone records from my cell carrier and discovered some unknown to me numbers on there to and from my daughter, I'd probably check to find out who they were. Using google, I'd probably discover pretty quickly who the unknown numbers were. I'd probably also be inclined to go to her place of employment and speak with her co-workers and friends to see if they had any information that might help in my search. I would guess that those same co-workers being young and "chatty" might possibly tell me a lot of things that they knew. I would suspect they would probably know more than I would about my daughters current goings-on since she didn't live with me and such.

Of course, that's just what I would do if I were in their shoes, so it's just a thought I'm throwing out there. That might answer the question someone might have as to how one would gather more information between the time of discovering someone was missing and the time stated a few days later on a police report. Just my opinion, of course.

This goes back to the report that Heather called the roommate at 1:44.

This means she was calling in tears to discuss OM while ending an enjoyable date that she went on to describe until around 2:00 as awesome. And the date was aware she was in contact with the roommate while still on the date, but unaware she was crying, later describing her as in a good mood.

This has never made sense to me.

I know we've been over this phone issue many times, but if I could be a fly on the wall for anything in this case, aside from actually witnessing the crime, I would want to see those phone records. Every contact and its time tell a story.

I'm more inclined to think the date's ballpark time was a little off. But it is strange that after all this time, we don't even have a clear timeline.

Let's try my opinion....

If I were a father out of my head with worry and wondering where my daughter was, and I checked the phone records from my cell carrier and discovered some unknown to me numbers on there to and from my daughter, I'd probably check to find out who they were. Using google, I'd probably discover pretty quickly who the unknown numbers were. I'd probably also be inclined to go to her place of employment and speak with her co-workers and friends to see if they had any information that might help in my search. I would guess that those same co-workers being young and "chatty" might possibly tell me a lot of things that they knew. I would suspect they would probably know more than I would about my daughters current goings-on since she didn't live with me and such.

Of course, that's just what I would do if I were in their shoes, so it's just a thought I'm throwing out there. That might answer the question someone might have as to how one would gather more information between the time of discovering someone was missing and the time stated a few days later on a police report. Just my opinion, of course.
I would think that would be common sense..thanks for sharing ....

Does anyone know if Heather maintained her part time job at House Of Blues once she started working as a hostess for Tilted Kilt? I ask because I think it's likely Heather was working for HOB during the same time that Amber Berbiglia was working as a hostess for Greg Norman's Australian Grille. House Of Blues & Greg Norman's are literally neighbors. Walking direction on Google put the time at 9 minutes but judging by the look of the layout I think it could actually be done in 5, maybe even less. Just thought it was interesting, especially after learning Amber previously worked at TK as well.

2q9b607.jpg

fd6l34.jpg

Man, this day is going to DRAG by waiting on the story to come out this afternoon or evening from the interview with the police chief today with myhorrynews. I'm hopeful that the reason they are doing an interview finally is that they have something they can tell us.

I think Heathers aunt came here and said she worked at both places. I can try to find the thread and the post.

Must be tough as a parent to discover what your little girl been doing with her spare time between the SM pages and her relationships. She's your daughter no matter what and you do what you have to do,of which some of it might be ugly.
As a father of a little girl (just turned 9 2 days ago) ,I feel for Terry Elvis on many levels. I have done PI work and have been on missing person assignments. One in particular comes to my mind. A 15 year old girl of a single parent (father had custody) didn't come home from school. Missing person report was filed with LE and after 2 weeks the father called us. Long story short , we found her in about a 3 weeks . She was with her "boyfriend " ,a 24 year old pimp who put her out on the street. The feeling in my stomach after finding this kid with her bf was like a punch in the stomach(and this was before my daughter was born). LE got involved and she was sent back to her father ......and she ran again..terrible situation all the way around as the father had his own "issues". Not quite like this case but the feeling is the same..

Hi JG! I read your post in the previous thread regarding Sam Koenig. Yes, I do remember CB, we did indeed think he was responsible. Never, did a serial killer cross our minds (Israel Keyes). I get what you're saying in regards to the similarities in these two cases.

But in Heather's case I'm like a fish, flip-flopping daily on who/why. My gut says it's SM/TM ... the unnameable "incidents" leading up to her disappearance, what we know about the phone calls, the tidbits TE is giving us in his FB posts. Not looking good for the M's.

On the flip side, would guilty people really act that way? Get out there on social media and verbal vomit details that most people would never have known? I think if I were guilty, I'd lay back and act nonchalant. Heather who?

Hi JG! I read your post in the previous thread regarding Sam Koenig. Yes, I do remember CB, we did indeed think he was responsible. Never, did a serial killer cross our minds (Israel Keyes). I get what you're saying in regards to the similarities in these two cases.

But in Heather's case I'm like a fish, flip-flopping daily on who/why. My gut says it's SM/TM ... the unnameable "incidents" leading up to her disappearance, what we know about the phone calls, the tidbits TE is giving us in his FB posts. Not looking good for the M's.

On the flip side, would guilty people really act that way? Get out there on social media and verbal vomit details that most people would never have known? I think if I were guilty, I'd lay back and act nonchalant. Heather who?

The recurring theme in this entire case is one of excess.

Everyone's over-functioning.

I feel like a fish in Heather's threads as well. You took the words right out of my mouth. Gut is saying look for SSM data but it confuses me bc maybe that judgement is clouded bc of all the suspicious stuff going on making the finger point in that direction.

I hope this interview either yields new tidbits of info or at least gives names in a manner for us to sleuth.

Perhaps this interview with the police chief is to purposely drop a clue or hint that only the guilty person will recognize. It will put a scare into him and he will start acting differently.

IMO there is a reason behind this interview other than giving the public information.

I went through MSM and couldn't find any stating that she worked currently at HoB. All of them said TK, including her father saying this. She worked the weekend before she went missing at TK and was suppose to work the Friday after she went missing at TK. Her fb says she works at both, but to me that means nothing. My page has an employer but I have that listed for networking purposes, I haven't worked there in five years. I own my own business. We know here "about" is not accurate, as she is listed in a relationship, an we can assume that is also not true. I am going with she didn't work at HOB, since her father said she worked at TK.

I have a weird question but can someone in SC tell me what color the grass is down there in December. I know the beach area doesn't have much grass but inland what color is it?

Perhaps this interview with the police chief is to purposely drop a clue or hint that only the guilty person will recognize. It will put a scare into him and he will start acting differently.

IMO there is a reason behind this interview other than giving the public information.

Agreed. I doubt that LE has suddenly decided to accommodate the desire of the media or public to have more info.

I have a weird question but can someone in SC tell me what color the grass is down there in December. I know the beach area doesn't have much grass but inland what color is it?

All of our grass here in Myrtle Beach is brown all winter long(generally from about November until March). Usually, if we see anything green on our lawn in winter, it's because we have weeds.

First post here and just my own thoughts. I have been lurking here [modsnip] I think HE was set up to meet OMM(phone call) and it was in an out of way place. When HE got there it wasn't only OMM there. I think at least 2 other people were involved and He could be a few states away. [modsnip] It could have even been connected with human trafficking or not. But that is my thoughts, He was set up to meet at another location and taken from there and someone then drove her car to PTL and went home. Sorry if this is jumbled..
:twocents:

Agreed. I doubt that LE has suddenly decided to accommodate the desire of the media or public to have more info.

Who knows, maybe LE is going to tell us the M's have been cleared. Or something which will take some of the heat off them? It's publicly posting again on facebook, btw.

Does anyone know if Heather maintained her part time job at House Of Blues once she started working as a hostess for Tilted Kilt? I ask because I think it's likely Heather was working for HOB during the same time that Amber Berbiglia was working as a hostess for Greg Norman's Australian Grille. House Of Blues & Greg Norman's are literally neighbors. Walking direction on Google put the time at 9 minutes but judging by the look of the layout I think it could actually be done in 5, maybe even less. Just thought it was interesting, especially after learning Amber previously worked at TK as well.

2q9b607.jpg

fd6l34.jpg

HE was still working at House of Blues (hob)on July 10, of 2013- Twitter

"▲Moonchild▼ ‏@HeatherElvis Jul 10
[modsnip]

I went through MSM and couldn't find any stating that she worked currently at HoB. All of them said TK, including her father saying this. She worked the weekend before she went missing at TK and was suppose to work the Friday after she went missing at TK. Her fb says she works at both, but to me that means nothing. My page has an employer but I have that listed for networking purposes, I haven't worked there in five years. I own my own business. We know here "about" is not accurate, as she is listed in a relationship, an we can assume that is also not true. I am going with she didn't work at HOB, since her father said she worked at TK.

In the NG interview, all Nancy ever mentioned was HOB IIRC. Also Heather's aunt who is a verified insider has confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487