SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually been mentioned numerous times fwiw... Here's some proof:

Noticeably missing is that there's no correction to Nancy's question to Debbie, Debbie answers without even skipping a beat, which tells me Heather still worked for HOB.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

Aired January 6, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: Any surveillance cameras? Good question. Let`s go to Heather`s mom. Debbie Elvis is with us tonight. Everyone, her parents are joining me and asking you for your help in finding their girl, still their baby. She`s 20 years old. She`s a student. She`s working, helping put herself through school.

And with me tonight, her parents. With me, Terry and Debbie Elvis. Ms. Elvis, what about surveillance video, anywhere around that little apartment that she was sharing that`s close to where she works at House of Blues? Any surveillance video at all?

DEBBIE ELVIS, MOTHER: I`m not sure if there was at her apartment. I know the police department, Horry County police and all the different agencies that are working with them, have looked for every surveillance video that she might have been in prior to her going missing, and then again after. And they`ve got help going through the hours and hours of surveillance video that they`ve collected.

I haven`t heard anything that`s turned up from any of them. I`m not sure where they`ve been collected from. I just know that they`re searching everywhere, every place she could have possibly been.

In this transcript, Nancy actually spoke with Lt Kegler, as well as Terry & Debbie Elvis. None of them corrected her, so it makes me think she still works for HOB too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/07/ng.01.html

Aired January 7, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: And now, straight to Terry Elvis. This is Heather`s father. Terry, what can you tell us? what are the updates on the search for heather?

TERRY ELVIS, HEATHER ELVIS` FATHER (on the phone): We are in contact with the chief of police earlier this afternoon. And she gave me confirmation that a lot of the tips that were coming in last night and today, they were very, very helpful. They did quite a few puzzle pieces that were filled in because of the tips that came from this show.

GRACE: With me is Terry Elvis. Also with him, Debbie Elvis, Heather`s parents. She goes missing. She`s a hostess at a popular restaurant, the House of Blues. Her car found not too far away from that, abandoned.

Found a concrete answer. Thank gosh! She worked both jobs! Direct interview with her father...

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

HEATHER ELVIS IS MISSING PT. 2: IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FATHER, TERRY ELVIS
Share this on FacebookShare this on Twitter3 Comments
January 10, 2014 by Michelle Sigona

Snipped:
Terry who is a father of three, is very proud of all of his children. He said as for Heather, she was working two jobs as a hostess. One of those positions was at the local Myrtle Beach House of Blues, another at a pub. “She’s always had a job, even though I didn’t require her to, she wanted to do it her way since she was 17.”

We are going to have to agree to disagree. The article I posted by Nancy says TK. She even showed her in the outfit and apologized in a roundabout way. In the article on Crime feed he wasn't quoted saying she worked there. That was the writers words. We are all really splitting hairs. If she worked there, I find it puzzling, why almost all MSM article don't mention it. I believe she worked there until right before she disappeared. I am going to move on from this topic. Unless the parents or MSM says otherwise, IMO, I think she no longer worked there,

I'm thinking when Terry couldn't locate Heather, he called her places of work. They'd have told him if she worked there or not. Since the interview with Nancy was in January, I'm going with what Terry said - that Heather worked two jobs. He even specifically named House Of Blues but referred to Tilted Kilt as a local pub.

My point is that if she did still work at HOB...it could not have been on a regular basis, as she apparently was not scheduled for the period at least between Sun-Friday, and she seems to have worked her weekends at TK. So when did she work at HOB?

We are going to have to agree to disagree. The article I posted by Nancy says TK. She even showed her in the outfit and apologized in a roundabout way. In the article on Crime feed he wasn't quoted saying she worked there. That was the writers words. We are all really splitting hairs. If she worked there, I find it puzzling, why almost all MSM article don't mention it. I believe she worked there until right before she disappeared. I am going to move on from this topic. Unless the parents or MSM says otherwise, IMO, I think she no longer worked there,

Ok. I gotcha.

But the main point is that Heather more than likely had a job working for House Of Blues when Amber Berbiglia was working as a hostess for Greg Norman's Australian Grille. That's what I was trying to figure out. I think it's been answered.

& heaven forbid I bring Brittany Drexel into the mix...bc how ironic that its a straight shot of about 3 miles to Heathers apartment from the very block that Brittany went missing from.

LE believes she drove herself to the landing.
They believe SS was wrong about the time he dropped her off.

And they don't think Human Trafficking is involved

Which brings us right back to SSM..

Well...LE surely did not mention clearing SM...

I posted this morning. Then went back and read it again:

I look at the PR and I hesitate to consider who I would suspect who could be directly involved in HE's case just from that doc. I have two men, an OMM who I know little about and an alleged angry ex-bf who I know next to nothing about. Neither is making public statements to declare innocence or make denials. And LE will only say that HE's date is the only one cleared. I can't theorize on this as there is more one aspect as to might be involved just from the report.

Then I keep coming back to the car at PTL. My gut tells me HE did not drive it there, but rather it was planted there by a guilty party. I've kicked that around about how a single individual could've planted the car there and left unseen - towed it there and drove off in tow vehicle, walked/jogged away, took a bike with them in the car, etc. To me the simple theory seems best - park the car and use the method that gets them not only away from PTL, but out of the area the fastest. Because the quicker they can vacate the area, the less chance of being seen. That doesn't involve a single individual, but someone with an accomplice to drive them away in a 2nd vehicle. And if they did by chance consider pushing or running the car down the boat ramp having a getaway vehicle is best if that plan goes badly.

That the car remained there for over 24 hours without being reported tells me that the guilty was either extremely lucky or they knew the activity around the landing in the winter. And I believe the car was there on the morning of the 18th. (I have nothing to base that on except that whatever happened was sometime after 6 AM on the 18th. Again, the less time the guilty has HE's car, the less chance they can be associated with or seen with it. IOW, get rid of it ASAP.) That is, they didn't just know of the existence of PTL, but were around it enough to be familiar with the activity this time of year. If the later is the case, they may have been surprised that the car was found before Saturday morning.

I think whatever happened, occurred quickly, and wasn't a coverup of an accident. To be done this quickly with no crime scene to be found, no body, no evidence and have the car at the landing early on the 18th had to be given a great deal of thought and planned in advance.

But again, all just theories on my part. Someone may look at the same data and see something entirely different.
Now after reading it, I think: If it was planned in advance, there has to be a motive. A serial killer or stranger who had been stalking HE would almost seem to offer up the obvious motive. But what if it was not a stranger? Hide an affair? Anger over a breakup? HE saw or heard something earlier that to her was insignificant? After that I'm out of possible motives. I even looked novelist John Lescroart's list of 14 most common motives and still I struggle with this one.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Horry County police chief gives update on probe into Heather Elvis disappearance
By Michael Smith, Charles D. Perry and Steve Robertson info@myhorrynews.com | Updated 5 hours ago

Snipped:
Investigators also confirmed earlier reports of cell phone communications between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer, a 38-year-old Horry County man with whom police records state she had a relationship history, as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18.

Police would not elaborate on the nature of those discussions. A police report says Elvis’ roommate, identified as Brianna Warrelmann, received a phone call from Elvis at about 1:44 a.m. Dec. 18, police records state.

Or violent ex

No, but they made darn sure to name SSM by full name and also to point out that they (SSM & HE) had communications / discussions until 6:00am. Also that they (le) pulled several search warrants. Etc. They totally kept the "violent ex" name out of the interview. Very telling.

"We're fairly comfortable that she drove there herself," Rhodes said.

"Everything indicates that she drove there," added Lt. Chip Squires with Horry County police, the lead county investigator.

BBM

This sure narrows down the theories. I would never have suspected that HE drove it there. Could it be her phone pings tracked there as the conversations took place btw 2 AM and 6 AM? I wouldn't think that by itself would be enough for LE to be 'fairly comfortable' that she drove there. We never heard whether dogs picked up her scent and now I'm wondering about that again. Video cameras btw HE's condo and PTL?

I also wonder why - if there are more details to bring out - we have to wait for the 13th and 14th to read about it.

I wonder...maybe she told BW she was going out to meet SM. And combined with the condition of her car ( locked, messy but just her usual) perhaps the seat position (?) etc...it became clear that she in fact drove herself there.

Also...IF Heather did tell BW she was going to meet SM, surely TE knows this too, and is partly why he seems so certain as to where to direct suspicion.

• Communication aside from Voice and Text!

Rhodes said about 15 search warrants have been issued since Elvis was reported missing. Through the warrants police have searched Elvis social media accounts, including private messages not previously reported. The contents of those messages have not been released.

• Not believed that HE was a run away (not ruled out) or human trafficking was involved. Can we please drop that topic now?

Investigators have not completely ruled out whether Elvis is a runaway, but Rhodes said that scenario doesn't appear a likely explanation for Elvis' disappearance since her social media posts seemed to abruptly cease shortly after 2 a.m. Dec. 18.

"Most 20-year-olds who live by social media would've posted something by now," Rhodes said.

Police also don't think human trafficking is in any way connected to the Elvis case, Rhodes added.

• HE drove herself to PTL!

In a new development, police strongly believe that Elvis drove herself to the Peachtree Boat Landing in Socastee, where her 2001 Dodge Intrepid was discovered Dec. 19.

"We're fairly comfortable that she drove there herself," Rhodes said.
    Police do not think someone drove Elvis from River Oaks Drive to the boat landing, but investigators would not elaborate about why Elvis drove to the boat landing.

"Everything indicates that she drove there," added Lt. Chip Squires with Horry County police, the lead county investigator. "We do not have anything that indicates she did not drive there."

• HE upset and crying after speaking to OM prior to 1:44am.

According to the report, the roommate said Elvis “seemed like she was crying and upset” due to receiving a call from Moorer.

• Knew it. SS's times were off! Just verified.

Also on Thursday, police said they think Steve Shiraldi, a Murrells Inlet man who took Elvis out on a date and returned her home before her disappearance, dropped her off before the 1:44 a.m. phone call to Warrelmann.

Previously, Shiraldi told Waccamaw Publishers he thought he dropped Elvis off at around 2 a.m., didn't recall Elvis making any conversations at 1:44 a.m., or anything that would've indicated Elvis was upset.

Squires, the Horry County investigator, said police now believe Shiraldi may have been mistaken about the time.

And they haven't ruled out that she's a runaway.

Which might explain why they haven't named a POI/suspect.

Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member