SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows, maybe LE is going to tell us the M's have been cleared. Or something which will take some of the heat off them? It's publicly posting again on facebook, btw.

What is publicly posting on FB?

This goes back to the report that Heather called the roommate at 1:44.

This means she was calling in tears to discuss OM while ending an enjoyable date that she went on to describe until around 2:00 as awesome. And the date was aware she was in contact with the roommate while still on the date, but unaware she was crying, later describing her as in a good mood.

This has never made sense to me.

I know we've been over this phone issue many times, but if I could be a fly on the wall for anything in this case, aside from actually witnessing the crime, I would want to see those phone records. Every contact and its time tell a story.
You know, if BW called or texted HE while she was on her date at 1:44, and HE said she would call her back later, then HE called BW AFTER she got home (2ish), date could be correct that HE was fine when he left her, and BW could be right that HE was upset when HE called BW (as opposed to BW calling HE). Then the whole scenario makes sense. Two separate calls or text/calls.

ETA:Removed something I can't find in MSM right now.

I went through MSM and couldn't find any stating that she worked currently at HoB. All of them said TK, including her father saying this. She worked the weekend before she went missing at TK and was suppose to work the Friday after she went missing at TK. Her fb says she works at both, but to me that means nothing. My page has an employer but I have that listed for networking purposes, I haven't worked there in five years. I own my own business. We know here "about" is not accurate, as she is listed in a relationship, an we can assume that is also not true. I am going with she didn't work at HOB, since her father said she worked at TK.

It's in one of her tweets (paraphrase) that she was working at HOB and will drop by (TK) for food also Sidney will be there so I'll have to make an appearance.

In the NG interview, all Nancy ever mentioned was HOB IIRC. Also Heather's aunt who is a verified insider has confirmed it.

Can you provide a reference to both? I must have missed both.

Nancy Grace said here she worked at TK

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

I didn't see the aunt post saying she worked here. Not saying she didn't. I never saw it. It is confusing because the father has spoke about TK, cosmetology, but not HOB.

It's in one of her tweets (paraphrase) that she was working at HOB and will drop by (TK) for food also Sidney will be there so I'll have to make an appearance.

Right, in July. She may have left by then. Her father said she was starting the cosmetology job and working at TK. It's possibly she quit.

Right, in July. She may have left by then. Her father said she was starting the cosmetology job and working at TK. It's possibly she quit.

Or was laid off? Someone posted that a lot of the help is laid off seasonally. And she seems to have only been working weekends at TK, so she had a lot of free time, apparently. At least, the entire week of Dec. 16th off, from Sunday night until Friday.

Wasn't she starting that job in Dec. ? Also wasn't the "abusive "bf employed at HOB also. Maybe that's why she left HOB.

Or was laid off? Someone posted that a lot of the help is laid off seasonally. And she seems to have only been working weekends at TK, so she had a lot of free time, apparently. At least, the entire week of Dec. 16th off, from Sunday night until Friday.

Exactly. Her father doesn't mention her working there, no mention in MSM, the police report only mentions TK. Her schedule was wide open. MOO, she was no longer working there.

You know, if BW called HE while she was on her date at 1:44, and HE said she would call her back later, then HE called BW AFTER she got home (2ish), date could be correct that HE was fine when he left her, and BW could be right that HE was upset when HE called BW (as opposed to BW calling HE). Then the whole scenario makes sense. Two separate calls.

ETA:Removed something I can't find in MSM right now.

If the roommate called Heather, that much makes sense.

However, if the news article referring to the police report is accurate that it was Heather calling the roommate at 1:44, then it doesn't.

The answers to the chain of events are in the phone record in its entirety and I hope that's made known at some point.

LE has the phone records...they surely can make sense of them by now. I guess they have determined that there is nothing in the records, or even pings, that requires help from the public. It would be great to have details...but I doubt we will, unless there is a trial.

I have a weird question but can someone in SC tell me what color the grass is down there in December. I know the beach area doesn't have much grass but inland what color is it?

It really depends, you can keep it green if you really work at it but most turns light brown at some point in winter.

I have a weird question but can someone in SC tell me what color the grass is down there in December. I know the beach area doesn't have much grass but inland what color is it?

In this part of the state, it is mostly centipede grass, which is yellowish brown in winter, unless you have irrigation & sod or overseed w/ winter rye.

Most ppl have centipede b/c it is very drought resistant.

Photo--scroll down to see the "winter" images from Fayetteville, NC, not terribly far away
http://gardeningwithconfidence.com/...and-the-pines-garden-club-of-fayetteville-nc/

If the roommate called Heather, that much makes sense.

However, if the news article referring to the police report is accurate that it was Heather calling the roommate at 1:44, then it doesn't.

The answers to the chain of events are in the phone record in its entirety and I hope that's made known at some point.

My thoughts on this are that SS (cleared by LE), dropped HE at the door at 1:40am. HE gets on phone with BW by 1:44, Tumbler minutes later. SS walks to his truck, lights up his pipe and checks his SM, messages, calls, texts,etc. Maybe he does not text and drive. It is a fairly warm night so he spends 20-25 minutes in the parking lot of HE complex returning texts, maybe a call. So she really is in the condo by 1:40, but he doesn't leave the parking lot until after 2. Possible?

I am thinking this because my husband smokes, but not in the house. It is very common for us to come back from dinner and him not come into the house for 20 minutes until he "burns some cigs", unfortunately.

Just my thoughts of a possible reason for the time.

LE has the phone records...they surely can make sense of them by now. I guess they have determined that there is nothing in the records, or even pings, that requires help from the public. It would be great to have details...but I doubt we will, unless there is a trial.

I don't think the public has a thing to do with LE utilizing the evidence it has, particularly phone records. They tell they story they tell.

But I hope, should this case move forward, that the records are part of what we'll come to know about. Just as I hope we come to know about where Heather is and how she got there. I'm saying the phone records are part of that big picture.

I personally don't believe LE needs any assistance at all from the public at this point, unless someone can tell them where to recover Heather.

mods, please delete if this is not allowed. Reference to the Horry Country news article referenced earlier today.

TE asked this question a few minutes ago

"Terry Elvis As family we also would love to know why the resources available thru the FBI (BAU2) team, are not being used? This is a question we have asked several times since the first 48 hours"

I went through MSM and couldn't find any stating that she worked currently at HoB. All of them said TK, including her father saying this. She worked the weekend before she went missing at TK and was suppose to work the Friday after she went missing at TK. Her fb says she works at both, but to me that means nothing. My page has an employer but I have that listed for networking purposes, I haven't worked there in five years. I own my own business. We know here "about" is not accurate, as she is listed in a relationship, an we can assume that is also not true. I am going with she didn't work at HOB, since her father said she worked at TK.

Can you provide a reference to both? I must have missed both.

Nancy Grace said here she worked at TK

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2014/01/07/elvis-heather-missing-after-date-myrtle-beach-car-found

I didn't see the aunt post saying she worked here. Not saying she didn't. I never saw it. It is confusing because the father has spoke about TK, cosmetology, but not HOB.

Exactly. Her father doesn't mention her working there, no mention in MSM, the police report only mentions TK. Her schedule was wide open. MOO, she was no longer working there.

It's actually been mentioned numerous times fwiw... Here's some proof:

Noticeably missing is that there's no correction to Nancy's question to Debbie, Debbie answers without even skipping a beat, which tells me Heather still worked for HOB.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

Aired January 6, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: Any surveillance cameras? Good question. Let`s go to Heather`s mom. Debbie Elvis is with us tonight. Everyone, her parents are joining me and asking you for your help in finding their girl, still their baby. She`s 20 years old. She`s a student. She`s working, helping put herself through school.

And with me tonight, her parents. With me, Terry and Debbie Elvis. Ms. Elvis, what about surveillance video, anywhere around that little apartment that she was sharing that`s close to where she works at House of Blues? Any surveillance video at all?

DEBBIE ELVIS, MOTHER: I`m not sure if there was at her apartment. I know the police department, Horry County police and all the different agencies that are working with them, have looked for every surveillance video that she might have been in prior to her going missing, and then again after. And they`ve got help going through the hours and hours of surveillance video that they`ve collected.

I haven`t heard anything that`s turned up from any of them. I`m not sure where they`ve been collected from. I just know that they`re searching everywhere, every place she could have possibly been.

In this transcript, Nancy actually spoke with Lt Kegler, as well as Terry & Debbie Elvis. None of them corrected her, so it makes me think she still works for HOB too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/07/ng.01.html

Aired January 7, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: And now, straight to Terry Elvis. This is Heather`s father. Terry, what can you tell us? what are the updates on the search for heather?

TERRY ELVIS, HEATHER ELVIS` FATHER (on the phone): We are in contact with the chief of police earlier this afternoon. And she gave me confirmation that a lot of the tips that were coming in last night and today, they were very, very helpful. They did quite a few puzzle pieces that were filled in because of the tips that came from this show.

GRACE: With me is Terry Elvis. Also with him, Debbie Elvis, Heather`s parents. She goes missing. She`s a hostess at a popular restaurant, the House of Blues. Her car found not too far away from that, abandoned.

Found a concrete answer. Thank gosh! She worked both jobs! Direct interview with her father...

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

HEATHER ELVIS IS MISSING PT. 2: IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FATHER, TERRY ELVIS
Share this on FacebookShare this on Twitter3 Comments
January 10, 2014 by Michelle Sigona

Snipped:
Terry who is a father of three, is very proud of all of his children. He said as for Heather, she was working two jobs as a hostess. One of those positions was at the local Myrtle Beach House of Blues, another at a pub. “She’s always had a job, even though I didn’t require her to, she wanted to do it her way since she was 17.”

mods, please delete if this is not allowed. Reference to the Horry Country news article referenced earlier today.

TE asked this question a few minutes ago

"Terry Elvis As family we also would love to know why the resources available thru the FBI (BAU2) team, are not being used? This is a question we have asked several times since the first 48 hours"

Wow! Why aren't they using them?

It's actually been mentioned numerous times fwiw... Here's some proof:

Noticeably missing is that there's no correction to Nancy's question to Debbie, Debbie answers without even skipping a beat, which tells me Heather still worked for HOB.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

Aired January 6, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: Any surveillance cameras? Good question. Let`s go to Heather`s mom. Debbie Elvis is with us tonight. Everyone, her parents are joining me and asking you for your help in finding their girl, still their baby. She`s 20 years old. She`s a student. She`s working, helping put herself through school.

And with me tonight, her parents. With me, Terry and Debbie Elvis. Ms. Elvis, what about surveillance video, anywhere around that little apartment that she was sharing that`s close to where she works at House of Blues? Any surveillance video at all?

DEBBIE ELVIS, MOTHER: I`m not sure if there was at her apartment. I know the police department, Horry County police and all the different agencies that are working with them, have looked for every surveillance video that she might have been in prior to her going missing, and then again after. And they`ve got help going through the hours and hours of surveillance video that they`ve collected.

I haven`t heard anything that`s turned up from any of them. I`m not sure where they`ve been collected from. I just know that they`re searching everywhere, every place she could have possibly been.

In this transcript, Nancy actually spoke with Lt Kegler, as well as Terry & Debbie Elvis. None of them corrected her, so it makes me think she still works for HOB too.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/07/ng.01.html

Aired January 7, 2014 - 20:00 ET

Snipped:
GRACE: And now, straight to Terry Elvis. This is Heather`s father. Terry, what can you tell us? what are the updates on the search for heather?

TERRY ELVIS, HEATHER ELVIS` FATHER (on the phone): We are in contact with the chief of police earlier this afternoon. And she gave me confirmation that a lot of the tips that were coming in last night and today, they were very, very helpful. They did quite a few puzzle pieces that were filled in because of the tips that came from this show.

GRACE: With me is Terry Elvis. Also with him, Debbie Elvis, Heather`s parents. She goes missing. She`s a hostess at a popular restaurant, the House of Blues. Her car found not too far away from that, abandoned.

Found a concrete answer. Thank gosh! She worked both jobs! Direct interview with her father...

http://crimefeed.com/2014/01/heather-elvis-missing-pt-2-crime-feeds-interview-father-terry-elvis/

HEATHER ELVIS IS MISSING PT. 2: IN-DEPTH INTERVIEW WITH FATHER, TERRY ELVIS
Share this on FacebookShare this on Twitter3 Comments
January 10, 2014 by Michelle Sigona

Snipped:
Terry who is a father of three, is very proud of all of his children. He said as for Heather, she was working two jobs as a hostess. One of those positions was at the local Myrtle Beach House of Blues, another at a pub. “She’s always had a job, even though I didn’t require her to, she wanted to do it her way since she was 17.”

IMO nothing tells us when she last worked at HOB or if her father would even have known if she didn't. She could not have worked there much or often, if she had the the whole week off when she went missing. No one has ever indicated she was expected to show up anywhere until Friday at TK.

Contracting jobs for establishments like House Of Blues or Tilted Kilt - how are they handled? Are they publicly advertised and bid on, or do they just call somebody to do the job?

IMO nothing tells us when she last worked at HOB or if her father would even have known if she didn't. She could not have worked there much or often, if she had the the whole week off when she went missing. No one has ever indicated she was expected to show up anywhere until Friday at TK.

Yeah, maybe that's why she took on an extra job at the Kilt. I wonder if HOB cut hours and Heather wanted to work bc she liked her independence - which costs money lol - so she took on another job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy