SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo hockeymom4,what's ur opinion of ex boyfriend listed as violent in police report?? Motive..opportunity??

Well, I think of a couple things. First, he is on my radar more because we know nothing about him and no one is talking about him. Yes he may not be violent and yes he may be innocent, but there is no POI and he is still not cleared! I am so very surprised that in this latest update he wasn't cleared. So for me, [modsnip]. What I know that can be said here as that TE told LE the comment about him being violent. But, we don't know where they can't from. He said in an interview she never mentioned any issues she had with relationships and he had never even been given this guys name. So, he must not have know. About him before she went missing and he must have forgotten that he did know his name. Maybe he was nervous... I think it's very common to be involved in an abusive relationship and say nothing. I was for a long time and everyone thought we were so in love! Do I think he is involved....hmm, probably not. But, I am not going to rule him out because he is not cleared.

What do you think about him? Other possibilities?

Twitch twitch. I had... oh. I remember why I came on here but I need to PM Salem first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Well, I think of a couple things. First, he is on my radar more because we know nothing about him and no one is talking about him. Yes he may not be violent and yes he may be innocent, but there is no POI and he is still not cleared! I am so very surprised that in this latest update he wasn't cleared. [modsnip]. What I know that can be said here as that TE told LE the comment about him being violent. But, we don't know where they can't from. He said in an interview she never mentioned any issues she had with relationships and he had never even been given this guys name. So, he must not have know. About him before she went missing and he must have forgotten that he did know his name. Maybe he was nervous... I think it's very common to be involved in an abusive relationship and say nothing. I was for a long time and everyone thought we were so in love! Do I think he is involved....hmm, probably not. But, I am not going to rule him out because he is not cleared.

If we believe LE, all messaging was with one person only. How would this guy or anyone else know Heather would be at PTL at or around 6am?

Above SBM:

I believe BBM is Blackberry Mobile

Apparently, not any more!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbm

BBM is now available for Android, BlackBerry and iPhone.

BBM lets you protect your privacy. You control it.

"BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you"

Further features explained in link.
Also, if interested, can google to see the dates announcements of availability were made.

If we believe LE, all messaging was with one person only. How would this guy or anyone else know Heather would be at PTL at or around 6am?

Okay good point and fwiw I don't think its him but to play devil's advocate a second... unless he was stalking her.

Well, I think of a couple things. First, he is on my radar more because we know nothing about him and no one is talking about him. Yes he may not be violent and yes he may be innocent, but there is no POI and he is still not cleared! I am so very surprised that in this latest update he wasn't cleared. [modsnip]. What I know that can be said here as that TE told LE the comment about him being violent. But, we don't know where they can't from. He said in an interview she never mentioned any issues she had with relationships and he had never even been given this guys name. So, he must not have know. About him before she went missing and he must have forgotten that he did know his name. Maybe he was nervous... I think it's very common to be involved in an abusive relationship and say nothing. I was for a long time and everyone thought we were so in love! Do I think he is involved....hmm, probably not. But, I am not going to rule him out because he is not cleared.

ex strikes me as troubling only cuz listed in PR and press story covering said he said something like "If u hide I will find you"Couple that with LE had an opportunity to exonerate & still did not choose to do so..
Think about it,ex stated as violent in PR (which hasn't been revised after all this time)
[modsnip]
[modsnip]
maybe Heather lived w/ex?
if Heather was feeling down after her date w/nobody to talk with maybe ex was there?
his statement about finding her scares me cuz I have a feeling after Heather moved he had no idea & was following her when she went to pick up her mail (since he'd know where they lived)
if he saw her Tue PM w/mail maybe followed to her place (since SS dropped her off there-altho no mention of WHERE he picked her up)
What do you think??

I have to say that I find it odd that not only have they not identified him but they haven't mentioned him or mentioned if anyone ever even talked to him. Does he exist? Was TE referring to someone already identified? Or is the whole circus a charade to make this possibly violent ex think that he is in the clear?

Okay good point and fwiw I don't think its him but to play devil's advocate a second... unless he was stalking her.

And in that case, he would pretty much have to be, to know where and when she was going to be at PTL. That is if we accept LE's belief that she drove herself there.

I kinda subscribe to the Occam's razor theory (simplest explanation...) myself, and I have a problem with all the coincidences that it would require for someone off the radar to be responsible. IMO

link requires answering a survey question to view, possible maleware redirect

here's 10% of article

silly old paywall

A Colorado man suspected in the deaths of his estranged wife and his mother-in-law was believed to be hiding in an apartment in the northern Denver

The Weld County Sheriff's Department said Johns is the primary suspect in the disappearance and deaths of his wife, Alisha Johns, 36, and her mother, Sherri Pachello, 56.

Investigators believe they were kidnapped Thursday after Alisha Johns went to visit her husband at his residence in Fredrick, about 15 miles north of Thornton, and her mother went to pick her up, Reams said.

Pachello called her husband to say her SUV was being chased by a car, Reams said.

Witnesses reported seeing two vehicles speed away from the residence, the second a black Mercedes that matched the description of Cimmeron Johns' car.

Investigators believe Pachello's SUV slid off the road and Cimmeron Johns stopped and commandeered it, Reams said. His Mercedes was found outside of Frederick and Pachello's Ford Explorer was found Friday afternoon in Thornton.

Cimmeron Johns was wanted on a domestic-violence charge from a recent incident, Reams said.

And in that case, he would pretty much have to be, to know where and when she was going to be at PTL. That is if we accept LE's belief that she drove herself there.

I kinda subscribe to the Occam's razor theory (simplest explanation...) myself, and I have a problem with all the coincidences that it would require for someone off the radar to be responsible. IMO

I believe TE & maybe also VI stated she was known to go there-but not at that hour?? maybe PTL held good memories for Heather or it was a place to go chill out & catch ur thots? I don't recall any further mention of property TE owns near there or if any resolution if it was vacant/rented?
Maybe she liked to go there at ALL hours since she worked nite shifts??

The just aired a commercial during the opening ceremony of the Olympics that new details about the investigation will be released on WMBF Tuesday at 6 pm. It aired snips of Terry Elvis sitting down talking about it and he said something to the effect of...

This has gone on too long and it's time to let people know the truth... and that there's a lot of circumstantial evidence regarding her disappearance but it ALL points in one direction.

The commercial also stated that new details would be released about what was said in the last calls made from Heather's phone before she disappeared.

I'm interested to see what information is going to be released.... and if anyone did have anything to do with her disappearance, I bet they are REALLY freaking out right now.

That is very exciting. I wonder how they know what was SAID in the last calls made from HE's phone. I thought they were from SM to HE back and forth for a couple hours. So, how would anyone know?

I have to say that I find it odd that not only have they not identified him but they haven't mentioned him or mentioned if anyone ever even talked to him. Does he exist? Was TE referring to someone already identified? Or is the whole circus a charade to make this possibly violent ex think that he is in the clear?

But he was identified in the PR=not sure if that was the redacted one or not. They're eerily quiet about him. Except didn't rule him out.
If he was an ex what caused the breakup??Was it cheating on him w/OM or were there others?? Never explained how long boyfriend or if they lived together??

Hey CarolinaAsh, you're probably already aware, but just in case, there is one other interesting club in the area. (re: jeep)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/38653455838/

and an event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/346906225443263/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular
:seeya:

Scrolling through just a few pages of the first link showed a post of HE and the Jeep search. Some interesting comments lead to other interesting pics and such.

Good find, Arione. There's certainly some Jeeps that fit the description.

hockeymom4, I'll begin with your investigation theory tomorrow.
(Just don't want you to think that no one else is interested in other angles of investigation.)
Can't digest anymore tonight - spent.
I'm ducking out to watch the parade of nations now.

Imo, unless peeps know more than I do, it's important to keep an open mind and allow for other possibilities, especially when LE hasn't divulged specific facts or named a POI formally.

I was not aware that she only had communications the entire day and night with only person. When did they say that?

ex strikes me as troubling only cuz listed in PR and press story covering said he said something like "If u hide I will find you"Couple that with LE had an opportunity to exonerate & still did not choose to do so..
Think about it,ex stated as violent in PR (which hasn't been revised after all this time)
ex worked w/Heather at HOB
it seems WB told TE about violent ex when she went missing
maybe Heather lived w/ex?
addy of ex right around corner from Heathers place..
if Heather was feeling down after her date w/nobody to talk with maybe ex was there?
his statement about finding her scares me cuz I have a feeling after Heather moved he had no idea & was following her when she went to pick up her mail (since he'd know where they lived)
if he saw her Tue PM w/mail maybe followed to her place (since SS dropped her off there-altho no mention of WHERE he picked her up)
What do you think??

I agree. You make some great points. Plus, we don't know if she bumped into him while out on her date. He could have seen her out, possibly followed her. Maybe seeing her on a date, made him jealous.

HockeyMom:

I believe part of the answer lies in the post recently where TE is going to do an interview and states there's a lot of circumstantial evidence and it ALL leads to one direction (imply: person).

Hope that helps....

hockeymom4, I'll begin with your investigation theory tomorrow.
(Just don't want you to think that no one else is interested in other angles of investigation.)
Can't digest anymore tonight - spent.
I'm ducking out to watch the parade of nations now.

Imo, unless peeps know more than I do, it's important to keep an open mind and allow for other possibilities, especially when LE hasn't divulged specific facts or named a POI formally.

Thanks! I do appreciate your willingness to keep an open mind and always enjoy your posts. Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero