SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the motive here?

Why does someone want HE out of the pic?

Or was it an argument that got out of control it ended badly!

I don't think stranger at all!

This is someone that knows her well!

What is the motive here?

Why does someone want HE out of the pic?

Or was it an argument that got out of control it ended badly!

I don't think stranger at all!

This is someone that knows her well!

Okay, motives:

1. To get Heather out of the way, because she is in the middle of a triangle.

2. Revenge from a woman scorned.

3. Revenge from a man scorned.

4. She is young and cute and caught a stalker's attention.

5. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Edited to add: Revenge from a man scorned could mean a man she just broke up with, a former boyfriend or a man who is ashamed of or enraged about the lifestyle she has.

Okay, motives:

1. To get Heather out of the way, because she is in the middle of a triangle.

2. Revenge from a woman scorned.

3. Revenge from a man scorned.

4. She is young and cute and caught a stalker's attention.

5. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

or, all of the above?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I would not be surprised if the Elvis family took polygraphs. It would be natural for them to be asked, maybe also BW. So there could be several people, including JF, who took them. If SM had, somehow I think TM would be saying so.

My reading of the most recent article was that LE does have a POI, otherwise why mention not enough to make an arrest? (Paraphrasing)

But I am doubtful anyone will be publicly identified as such unless she is found.

I'd like to thank imamaze for letting me share this with you all.

I've recently immersed myself in the art of mosaic. So, I contacted Heathers parents and asked them whether they would mind me having a go at mosaicing one of their favourite portraits of Heather as a bit of a keepsake for them.

I'm slightly overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task ahead of me, because quite frankly, what if it turns out to be the biggest eyesore that mankind has ever known? *insert picture of self flagellation:

Heathers parents gave me two photos to choose from. Some of you might have seen the photo of Heather withher puppy dog. This is the portrait i've chosen to mosaic. It was the more difficult of the two :facepalm:

I'ts taken me TWO DAYS to get this far! Slow going and exceptionally tedious. Transferring the lighting and contrast in the photograph to the mosaic is :banghead:

madamehdivision

The mosaic is coming along nicely! I'm so excited to see it finished. Very kind of you to do this for HE's parents.

It's going to look great and your very talented!

Ima

While I still believe that a certain couple is responsible for Heather's disappearance, lets keep in the mind that there is another possibility. She may have fell into the clutches of the same or similar person that abducted BD-simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I believe that whoever kidnapped BD was on the prowl for a victim and she happened to walk down the street at the time he came by. While I know the odds are against it, this could have happened to HE as well as she drove her car to wherever she went that morning. Also, think about the brutal slaying of AB in North Myrtle Beach. While there are all sorts of possibilities there, she also may have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think that no matter what really happened, she was definitely in the wrong place at the wrong time. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I totally understand the reasons behind it, especially because it was so early in the morning. Even if he had a roommate or girlfriend, that may not hold up. All I was saying was that, the news station had TE on and he suggested that they have a lot of circumstantial evidence and it all points to one person. I don't believe he is referring to the violent ex (I really don't like calling him that bc we don't even know that he is or was). So, it got me thinking....I know you can't arrest or prosecute on circumstantial evidence, but if they thought sm did it where they were going to let TE go on tv and talk about on Tues, don't you think they would clear violent ex. Or I'd this all in TE's opinion. I guess that's where I am going with this and trying to figure things out. LE usually eliminate people as they go. Sorry, kinda rambling, talking this through.

I think TE's anger towards certain people is very telling. <Mod Snip>

Has anyone researched human trafficking in MB area?
The Super Bowl is suppose to be a big attraction for this activity.
What other large cities are within MB driving distance that LE have interests in trafficking?
Could MB area have a group of people in this ring?
Just thinking out loud.

People that buy Chevy's tend to always buy Chevy's. People that buy Jeeps tend to always buy Jeeps... IMO.

People that buy Chevy's tend to always buy Chevy's. People that buy Jeeps tend to always buy Jeeps... IMO.

I've owned a Jeep since 1985. I even went to a car show to see if I would like to make a change a couple of years ago. Nope! I like my Jeep.

Could HE been lured by a certain lover and he had others with him, they kidnapped her and had a buyer for her? pimp? or just gave her away to get rid of her? Maybe she is still alive somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
Only if they passed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppygirl
Ha! You beat me to it...was thing the same thing as I read the polygraph discussion...just because you take a polygraph doesn't mean you pass it.
..and just because you pass a polygraph, doesn't mean you were being truthful..

Blame the brain: Psychopaths are wired differently...

[modsnip]

<sniped & BBM>
http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/632

Could HE been lured by a certain lover and he had others with him, they kidnapped her and had a buyer for her? pimp? or just gave her away to get rid of her? Maybe she is still alive somewhere?

I guess there is a small possibility that could have happened because, to date, there is no crime scene that we know of. I just don't think that whoever took her would risk Heather being able to implicate them somehow.

I guess there is a small possibility that could have happened because, to date, there is no crime scene that we know of. I just don't think that whoever took her would risk Heather being able to implicate them somehow.

Also could explain FBI and federal marshalls

My mind keeps going back to Heather's car. Didn't her dad say it was found parked sideways, rather than having been driven into a parking space? I cant find where I remember reading/watching that at the moment. Was a picture taken of her car by her dad or a cop at PTL before it was moved? To me, parking like that is something a person does when they're just meeting somebody for a minute or two. Clearly, I know nothing of her driving/parking ticket record. The cops think she drove herself there. Maybe she was lured there in a "getting her stuff back" context? Maybe it's nothing, but I keep wondering why she parked like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone researched human trafficking in MB area?
The Super Bowl is suppose to be a big attraction for this activity.
What other large cities are within MB driving distance that LE have interests in trafficking?
Could MB area have a group of people in this ring?
Just thinking out loud.

fyi- two videos.. Although it is doubtful that HE's case is related to human trafficking, imo. There are many federal resources being utilized and focusing on this issue. In the Super Bowl HT arrests there were 17 victims rescued and of this number a few were listed as missing persons by their families.

Sex slavery, human trafficking 'alive and well' in SC
Posted: Feb 06, 2014

http://www.wistv.com/story/24655807...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

My mind keeps going back to Heather's car. Didn't her dad say it was found parked sideways, rather than having been driven into a parking space? I cant find where I remember reading/watching that at the moment. Was a picture taken of her car by her dad or a cop at PTL before it was moved? To me, parking like that is something a person does when they're just meeting somebody for a minute or two. Clearly, I know nothing of her driving/parking ticket record. The cops think she drove herself there. Maybe she was lured there in a "getting her stuff back" context? Maybe it's nothing, but I keep wondering why she parked like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on how PTL looks, it seems like it might make sense to have parked that way.

Attachments

• PTL.jpeg
    PTL.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics