SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a direct quote. The journalist was looking at the police report when that quote was inserted into the article. They're extremely careful about direct quotes, so I believe that is what TE told the police.

Is it your opinion that it was a direct quote or did the MSM say that it was a direct quote?

Thanks,

Salem

Anonymous is awesome. To keep it simple, they are basically a hacker group....but not to do harm. They were key in the rape case with the high school football team in I think Ohio. Anonymous rocks.

Treelights, do you have a link where the VI said this? or who it was? I don't recall any VI saying that.

I'm not Treelights but this might help:

Heather, along with her keys and phone are missing. Nothing else. No, she hasn't answered ANY calls...as her phone has been off since the last reported use. That, in itself, is enough to cause concern as she NEVER turned her phone off.

Anonymous is awesome. To keep it simple, they are basically a hacker group....but not to do harm. They were key in the rape case with the high school football team in I think Ohio. Anonymous rocks.
Yes they were all over the news here in PA......they may already be on this on their own. We never know. Aren't some of them like us? hobby?

TE addresses the phone call issue on the webchat interview linked above. While he doesn't say alot about the times, he says that the phone calls back and forth and to whom and from whom are very damaging. That says to me that they now have either the ability to view texts or listen to voicemails. It was an excellent interview in which I felt TE never waivered or hesitated and seemed very believable. I hope that both his and the hosts encouraging SM/TM to submit to a polygraph and clear themselves is heeded.

He also addressed the clothing she was wearing that night by saying they know what she wore on her date(that we've all seen in the text picture) but that he doesn't know if she changed or not prior to leaving her apt again. He said that the police have not told him of everything that was taken from her apt as evidence such as clothing or whatever so he isn't able to ascertain if that outfit was there it not.

Sorry if I'm asking something that has already been hashed out but wouldn't they know if she changed clothes if the clothing she wore on the date were in her apartment?

Treelights, do you have a link where the VI said this? or who it was? I don't recall any VI saying that.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

"Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHawkke
Heather, along with her keys and phone are missing. Nothing else. No, she hasn't answered ANY calls...as her phone has been off since the last reported use. That, in itself, is enough to cause concern as she NEVER turned her phone off.
Thank you LadyHawkke for this valuable post.
"Heather, along with her keys and phone are missing. Nothing else." is what you posted." Snipped by me but you can read the whole post at the link above.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #6

Quoting LadyHawkke from the link above:
"Yes, of course. The only items unaccounted for are her phone and her keys...and Heather."

Sorry if I'm asking something that has already been hashed out but wouldn't they know if she changed clothes if the clothing she wore on the date were in her apartment?

I didn't listen that carefully to that part, as I was multitasking while listening...but it was addressed in the webchat, and someone here said he said he didn't know what they had taken for evidence, or something like that, so he couldn't tell what was missing. I will have to listen to that again.

LE may have it and hasn't told anyone what they took in their search warrant for evidence????

I'm not Treelights but this might help:

Thank you Jersey*Girl! I am going by what was said here...

SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3 - Page 24 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

LadyHawke said...

I've never stated anything about a purse nor what was or was not inside the car. Neither have I stated anything about my brother being allowed to drive the car home. I've seen it stated on here but, it wasn't in MSM so I would think it wise to consider it as speculation. Unless, of course, it came from a verified insider.

Maybe the other post was referring to something else? Not sure. I do know that no verified insider has said anything about a purse.

"Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaAsh
I just had a strange strange thing happen. I went to quote this to respond and must have still had Passin' Me By's post to me last night selected too and the first thing I saw was comments about NG focusing on the phone and purse with an apology for the doubts back then. Talk about a sign.

That said, it was infact NG that had the info! I link below to the video and the transcript where NG confirms it with TE.

Video: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/01/0...-parents-speak
Transcript: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1401/06/ng.01.html

I was pretty sure it was on one of them because I remember thinking "Sure, now that I did all that work defending myself lol."

LadyHawkke quoted this in response:
"The important thing to keep in mind is WHEN this was said...referring to the NG segment.
I never did find the other news article you referenced. FWIW"

So this is More in response to the purse from Ladyhawkke.......

I think TE was saying he didn't know because LE took stuff out of the apartment which he didn't see.

SC SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #3 - Page 24 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

LadyHawke said...

I've never stated anything about a purse nor what was or was not inside the car. Neither have I stated anything about my brother being allowed to drive the car home. I've seen it stated on here but, it wasn't in MSM so I would think it wise to consider it as speculation. Unless, of course, it came from a verified insider.

Maybe the other post was referring to something else? Not sure. I do know that no verified insider has said anything about a purse.

Right, that was the first time she answered questions about a purse. The quote I linked from Ladyhawkke was at a later date. Many people on the board were talking about a purse, position of the seat, drivers license, etc. Ladyhawkke then responded saying the only things missing besides Heather were her keys & cellphone.

I think the confusion stemmed from a person that wasn't verified but posted information that turned out to be true. Some has been published, some not. Plus people posted things as fact that were deleted. Many of us were on board when somebody said Heather didn't usually carry a purse. Then we posted based on that but whomever posted it removed their post, so I think it was touchy info that wasn't supposed to be posted or else it was a troll. God help us, so crazy.

JMOO, why did LE wait so long to bring n a profiler?

How timely! While studying issues related to the lie detector test, I learned that, Gary Ridgway (a.k.a. the Green River serial killer), outsmarted polygraph tests repeatedly.

There's a lot of info about GR at the crime library site.

A true sociopath can pass a polygraph- no conscience, therefore, no guilt or expression of emotions !

The sentence about LE knowing in 20 min that HE didn't just walk away bothers me. They knew in 20 minutes..........did they see a scuffle in the dirt? find something like torn clothes? broken tree branch? there is something TE can't say but LE KNEW something ...then the searches started IIRC

"Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHawkke
Thank you LadyHawkke for this valuable post.
"Heather, along with her keys and phone are missing. Nothing else." is what you posted." Snipped by me but you can read the whole post at the link above.

Quoting LadyHawkke from the link above:
"Yes, of course. The only items unaccounted for are her phone and her keys...and Heather."

I don't know how to bring over posts so I'm gonna try a link below is where LadyHawkke said it depended when they said the purse was still missing. It was right after your two above quotes. It was thread #6, post 550

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10123710&postcount=550

LadyHawke said...

Treelights just posted the quotes from thread #6 where Ladyhawkke says keys, phone, and Heather are missing nothing else.
So she doesn't specifically mention the purse but she does state nothing else is missing.

Then when ladyhawkke is questioned about her reply because TE had just done the NG interview stating her purse was missing ladyhawkke says to consider WHEN it was said.

You can take whatever you want from that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip