SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to add my knowledge in the matte car world. I have a matte car, and by no means am I a perp of anything. Lol. It's becoming a popular thing for my generation to either : paint, vinyl or plastidip their cars. Very unlikely to plastidip because for a car it's rather expensive, whereas paint and vinyl (fully removable) run around the $1500-3000 range. The trend stems from the rat rod culture (old cars pieced together with old parts, etc) and also luxury cars in Europe often come strictly in a matte finish. It's a different way for people to express themselves- much like getting a truck lifted or having flashy rims. Jmo :)

I'd like to add my knowledge in the matte car world. I have a matte car, and by no means am I a perp of anything. Lol. It's becoming a popular thing for my generation to either : paint, vinyl or plastidip their cars. Very unlikely to plastidip because for a car it's rather expensive, whereas paint and vinyl (fully removable) run around the $1500-3000 range. The trend stems from the rat rod culture (old cars pieced together with old parts, etc) and also luxury cars in Europe often come strictly in a matte finish. It's a different way for people to express themselves- much like getting a truck lifted or having flashy rims. Jmo :)

When one of the neighbor kids got into a prestigious university, he got one of those coatings for his car in the university colors :)

Ok, I'm biting my tongue out of respect to LE BUT if this incident w/ the 2 males in the Jeep happened at 1:20am on TUESDAY ----WHY IN THE HELL is the PUBLiC JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT IT?!!! Especially after Horry NEWs interviewed LE yesterday?! I just can't fathom the strategy behind that

LE was checking out nearby video but couldn't find evidence of the jeep.
They didn't want to alert the perps it had been reported in case they could hunt them down. To bad TE didn't get a license no. or at least a partial one.

So, all they've got is two white guys and a jeep. It sounds like LE is investigating though. Now LE is going to get calls about every white guy who has a (forgot the color) jeep.

Don't know what would motivate young men to be so mean.
Does TE have enemies? Why would the men threaten M? Twisted.

Another thought, TE tried to find, follow or catch the jeep?
Why didn't he immediately call 911 and report the direction the jeep headed?
LE may have been able to head it off down the road.

How would these guys have expected TE to be at his business at that hour? Was he followed or did they just happen to drive by and see him and decide to be jerks?

There's been cases in the past where people have played sick jokes on the families. For example, in the Polly Klaas case, someone called up the family, pretending to be Polly, or something similar. It turned out to be two local teenage girls. Jacob Wetterling's family also had a similar thing happen to them. My guess is that the two guys have nothing to do with the case or TM or SM, and were just bored.

So if there really was a Jeep incident, I'm sure LE will be able to find camera/video pics of this jeep. There's cameras on most highways, and a lot of businesses/homes have them too. If LE doesn't spot any surveillance footage then these Jeep je*ks may be very, very local....like around the corner-type of local. For instance, did this Jeep just disappear into a little known garage a block away? Hmmm???

I feel that the **MOTIVE** for this jeep incident is to entice TE and his group into a frenzy and to seek retaliation [modsnip] :banghead:

I pray for TE's composure and grace during these extremely difficult, challenging and painful times.

Sounds pretty dumb to me, about the latest threat.
"We have Heather and***** is next." Give me a break does anyone really think that these two, insert what you like, white guys really have Heather, does anyone really think they were put up to that by the real perps?
I feel sorry for LE having to put up with crap like that in the middle of a serious investigation.

Sounds pretty dumb to me, about the latest threat.
"We have Heather and***** is next." Give me a break does anyone really think that these two, insert what you like, white guys really have Heather, does anyone really think they were put up to that by the real perps?
I feel sorry for LE having to put up with crap like that in the middle of a serious investigation.

Could be meant to distract, could be random. This case is soaked in drama so who knows what's next.

Whatever it was, I hope they are found and charged.

There's been cases in the past where people have played sick jokes on the families. For example, in the Polly Klaas case, someone called up the family, pretending to be Polly, or something similar. It turned out to be two local teenage girls. Jacob Wetterling's family also had a similar thing happen to them. My guess is that the two guys have nothing to do with the case or TM or SM, and were just bored.
Sadly, I have to agree with you. When my friend was murdered umpty-doodle years ago, the following year her brother (then 13) decided it would be funny (!) to have a friend call his (the brother's) parents and say that he (the brother) had been killed in a car accident. Definitely a bid for attention, but really.....

How would these guys have expected TE to be at his business at that hour? Was he followed or did they just happen to drive by and see him and decide to be jerks?
I was also wondering why TE was at his business at that hour. Possibly he's just pouring himself into his work to keep his mind occupied and is there to that time every night. If that is the case, then anyone might know he's been at work late.

So, I've watched several local news programs and read as many news stories today and tonight about this recent event. We all know what the Jeep might look like BUT, haven't heard or read a single description of the two individuals that claimed to have HE and threatened TE and ME!!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it curious that a solicitor's office investigator and the U.S. Marshals Service is on board the case as well?

The first conducts investigations of pending court cases (largely) and the second assists the federal court system, hunts fugitives, protects witnesses and deals internationally and holds key positions at Interpol. The agent also has power to cross jurisictional lines while on a task force.

After studying these two entities, could it be we've been concentrating too narrowly?

Can legal eagles or LE comment regarding the named task force put together for Heather's case?

A few threads ago, someone asked if HE had any ongoing court involvements. Basically we ignored the post (sorry). HE did tweet a negative remark about going to court. Wonder why.
Interesting site on U.S. Marshals:
http://www.usmarshals.gov/usmsforkids/fugitives.htm

Could someone kindly link me to the article or site to see where TE is going to be interviewed and new information released on Tuesday? I'm having a brain fart. TIA!

It disturbs me that they haven't ruled out anybody else besides the date.

The just aired a commercial during the opening ceremony of the Olympics that new details about the investigation will be released on WMBF Tuesday at 6 pm. It aired snips of Terry Elvis sitting down talking about it and he said something to the effect of...

This has gone on too long and it's time to let people know the truth... and that there's a lot of circumstantial evidence regarding her disappearance but it ALL points in one direction.

The commercial also stated that new details would be released about what was said in the last calls made from Heather's phone before she disappeared.

I'm interested to see what information is going to be released.... and if anyone did have anything to do with her disappearance, I bet they are REALLY freaking out right now.

Could someone kindly link me to the article or site to see where TE is going to be interviewed and new information released on Tuesday? I'm having a brain fart. TIA!

See above post, pjgrrrl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member