SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think of a couple things. First, he is on my radar more because we know nothing about him and no one is talking about him. Yes he may not be violent and yes he may be innocent, but there is no POI and he is still not cleared! I am so very surprised that in this latest update he wasn't cleared. So for me, [modsnip]. What I know that can be said here as that TE told LE the comment about him being violent. But, we don't know where they can't from. He said in an interview she never mentioned any issues she had with relationships and he had never even been given this guys name. So, he must not have know. About him before she went missing and he must have forgotten that he did know his name. Maybe he was nervous... I think it's very common to be involved in an abusive relationship and say nothing. I was for a long time and everyone thought we were so in love! Do I think he is involved....hmm, probably not. But, I am not going to rule him out because he is not cleared.

What do you think about him? Other possibilities?

Personally, IMO, he has been cleared. It was mentioned in the most recent interview that multiple people have taken polygraph tests. We know of SS, who else does that leave?

If the cops thought it'd be beneficial to name drop, given what I've seen of this case, they'd have dropped more than one name... But they didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HockeyMom:

I believe part of the answer lies in the post recently where TE is going to do an interview and states there's a lot of circumstantial evidence and it ALL leads to one direction (imply: person).

Hope that helps....

If you have a link can you post it thanks? I haven't seen an article with him discussing this.

The just aired a commercial during the opening ceremony of the Olympics that new details about the investigation will be released on WMBF Tuesday at 6 pm. It aired snips of Terry Elvis sitting down talking about it and he said something to the effect of...

This has gone on too long and it's time to let people know the truth... and that there's a lot of circumstantial evidence regarding her disappearance but it ALL points in one direction.

The commercial also stated that new details would be released about what was said in the last calls made from Heather's phone before she disappeared.

I'm interested to see what information is going to be released.... and if anyone did have anything to do with her disappearance, I bet they are REALLY freaking out right now.

Here you go HockeyMom----Thanks for this cujenn81

Personally, IMO, he has been cleared. It was mentioned in the most recent interview that multiple people have taken polygraph tests. We know of SS, who else does that leave?

If the cops thought it'd be beneficial to name drop, given what I've seen of this case, they'd have dropped more than one name... But they didn't.

According to LE, the date is the only one who has been cleared. Who else could have done polygraphs? Sidney and the other ex. I am willing to bet they both did. Just because you complete a polygraph, that doesn't mean you are cleared....hence why the lead on the case said, SS is the only one cleared. I don't think it's necessary for his name to be thrown around in the mud. Someone already released the police report so both the exes names are already out there. Sad if you ask me.

If you have a link can you post it thanks? I haven't seen an article with him discussing this.

Your post #437, second paragraph. More will come out in the interview on Tuesday but this is a summation.

But he was identified in the PR=not sure if that was the redacted one or not. They're eerily quiet about him. Except didn't rule him out.
If he was an ex what caused the breakup??Was it cheating on him w/OM or were there others?? Never explained how long boyfriend or if they lived together??
It was in the redacted report, so he's not officially identified, and none of the articles have mentioned him by name, or by anything other than "The victim’s father also expressed concern to police about another man and possible coworker of Elvis “due to him possibly being abusive,” and “supposedly making a statement ‘if she hides, he will find her.’”" So other than TE saying he was concerned about another guy, there has been nothing really about this guy. You would think that LE would say they have contacted this guy and ruled him out, but they haven't even mentioned him. Why? I have only two possibilities: he has a perfect alibi and they don't want to drag him into this at all, or they are still looking at him. Does anyone have another idea?

It was in the redacted report, so he's not officially identified, and none of the articles have mentioned him by name, or by anything other than "The victim’s father also expressed concern to police about another man and possible coworker of Elvis “due to him possibly being abusive,” and “supposedly making a statement ‘if she hides, he will find her.’”" So other than TE saying he was concerned about another guy, there has been nothing really about this guy. You would think that LE would say they have contacted this guy and ruled him out, but they haven't even mentioned him. Why? I have only two possibilities: he has a perfect alibi and they don't want to drag him into this at all, or they are still looking at him. Does anyone have another idea?

I am right there with you on this one. I think it's fine that his name hasn't been mentioned. I wish that would have done for the roommate, date and SM as well. Since there is not a POI, I don't think there was ever a reason to mention any names, even after the report just slipped out. But, that is my opinion. I think without mentioning his name, they could have cleared him. By not doing so, he can't be cleared. They did say that he was questioned. It was in one of the myhorry reports. I believe the one about the phone calls being reported. So, they did find him. I am just greatly confused because it was said in a post earlier that TE said earlier that he will be doing an interview Tues to discuss circumstantial evidence and it all points to one person. Well, if that is the case, then why not clear the other person?

According to LE, the date is the only one who has been cleared. Who else could have done polygraphs? Sidney and the other ex. I am willing to bet they both did. Just because you complete a polygraph, that doesn't mean you are cleared....hence why the lead on the case said, SS is the only one cleared. I don't think it's necessary for his name to be thrown around in the mud. Someone already released the police report so both the exes names are already out there. Sad if you ask me.

[modsnip]

It appears that LE is pretty sure that HE did not run away. She met with foul play. So someone is guilty and someone will wind up having their name "thrown around in the mud" because we do not glorify perpetrators. All of us will surmise, speculate, and apply Occums Razor because we associate with the victim and the need for justice in our society.

In my opinion, my feelings for the families of victims and the need for justice far outweighs the ill will of a hush-hush quasi-suspect's rights chatted about here on WS. [modsnip]

Everyone's allowed to think outside the box but in reality, most crimes are committed by the obvious suspect. And I said most.

I'm certain there will be a POI named very shortly or an arrest made.

Yep.

moo

You are saying you thing SM took a polygraph test?!?

I am right there with you on this one. I think it's fine that his name hasn't been mentioned. I wish that would have done for the roommate, date and SM as well. Since there is not a POI, I don't think there was ever a reason to mention any names, even after the report just slipped out. But, that is my opinion. I think without mentioning his name, they could have cleared him. By not doing so, he can't be cleared. They did say that he was questioned. It was in one of the myhorry reports. I believe the one about the phone calls being reported. So, they did find him. I am just greatly confused because it was said in a post earlier that TE said earlier that he will be doing an interview Tues to discuss circumstantial evidence and it all points to one person. Well, if that is the case, then why not clear the other person?
BBM: Fortunately, the date must have been able to account for his time after leaving HE, and probably for the next few days (maybe work and he lives with other people-just guessing). I can sometimes do that myself. But sometimes, a person can't account for all of their time, if they are home watching TV, or went shopping for something but didn't find it, so purchased nothing, or were out for a jog where they didn't see anyone they recognized. If this other person cannot account for all of their time to LE's satisfaction, it doesn't mean they are guilty, but it also means they cannot be 100% cleared either. That is one scenario to not being cleared.

I'd like to thank imamaze for letting me share this with you all.

I've recently immersed myself in the art of mosaic. So, I contacted Heathers parents and asked them whether they would mind me having a go at mosaicing one of their favourite portraits of Heather as a bit of a keepsake for them.

I'm slightly overwhelmed by the magnitude of the task ahead of me, because quite frankly, what if it turns out to be the biggest eyesore that mankind has ever known? *insert picture of self flagellation:

Heathers parents gave me two photos to choose from. Some of you might have seen the photo of Heather withher puppy dog. This is the portrait i've chosen to mosaic. It was the more difficult of the two :facepalm:

I'ts taken me TWO DAYS to get this far! Slow going and exceptionally tedious. Transferring the lighting and contrast in the photograph to the mosaic is :banghead:

I can't wait to see the finished product, that is so very thoughtful!

BBM: Fortunately, the date must have been able to account for his time after leaving HE, and probably for the next few days (maybe work and he lives with other people-just guessing). I can sometimes do that myself. But sometimes, a person can't account for all of their time, if they are home watching TV, or went shopping for something but didn't find it, so purchased nothing, or were out for a jog where they didn't see anyone they recognized. If this other person cannot account for all of their time to LE's satisfaction, it doesn't mean they are guilty, but it also means they cannot be 100% cleared either. That is one scenario to not being cleared.

I totally understand the reasons behind it, especially because it was so early in the morning. Even if he had a roommate or girlfriend, that may not hold up. All I was saying was that, the news station had TE on and he suggested that they have a lot of circumstantial evidence and it all points to one person. I don't believe he is referring to the violent ex (I really don't like calling him that bc we don't even know that he is or was). So, it got me thinking....I know you can't arrest or prosecute on circumstantial evidence, but if they thought sm did it where they were going to let TE go on tv and talk about on Tues, don't you think they would clear violent ex. Or I'd this all in TE's opinion. I guess that's where I am going with this and trying to figure things out. LE usually eliminate people as they go. Sorry, kinda rambling, talking this through.

Since they said polygraphs, I think it is possible. Yes, I think he might have taken one.
I find it odd that they said polygraphs, but only mentioned one person who passed, the date. So then does that mean no one else passed, or that they just aren't mentioning who passed and who didn't. Again, why? I've only got: Some people didn't pass, but they were inconclusive. Some just didn't pass. Some wouldn't take polygraphs. LE doesn't want anyone to know who passed, or didn't or wouldn't take the test to keep public opinion from swaying in case they do make an arrest. If there is too much media that might sway public opinion, anyone arrested would not be able to get a fair trial locally and they'd have to have a change of venue (costly).

For what it is worth and JMO, I think there are way more viable suspects or poi that are even known. I think there is truth in the other co-worker theory; perhaps and likely not anyone mentioned in the police report; much being lost in translation in the media in similar fashion as it was in the Bobo case. I think there will be a striking and then some form in connections that will blow many persons minds. Jmo, that this has likely been known for some time and the public is not privy to investigations that are active and ongoing until chosen otherwise. Keep digging and further. Jmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[modsnip]

<snipped>
All of us will surmise, speculate, and apply Occums Razor because we associate with the victim and the need for justice in our society.

In my opinion, my feelings for the families of victims and the need for justice far outweighs the ill will of a hush-hush quasi-suspect's rights chatted about here on WS. [modsnip]

Everyone's allowed to think outside the box but in reality, most crimes are committed by the obvious suspect. And I said most.

I'm certain there will be a POI named very shortly or an arrest made.

Yep.

moo

How can Occam's Razor be applied to a match-lit room?

As I see it, unless we know all of what LE knows (who've yet to indicate a POI) then then there is too much unknown to reasonably do so. Even in the slight amount of light shed into this case, while some theories are understandably more reasonable than others, there is currently not one theory that can be singled out to stand alone as being the one with the fewest assumptions.

And exactly what rationale is based upon determining if someone is quasi-suspect?

How can Occam's Razor be applied to a match-lit room?

As I see it, unless we know all of what LE knows (who've yet to indicate a POI) then then there is too much unknown to reasonably do so. Even in the slight amount of light shed into this case, while some theories are understandably more reasonable than others, there is currently not one theory that can be singled out to stand alone as being the one with the fewest assumptions.

And exactly what rationale is based upon determining if someone is quasi-suspect?

Thank you for expressing so perfectly and succinctly what I have been feeling for days and couldn't figure out how to express.

Hopefully the attitude everywhere will turn more toward investigation rather than castigation.

Which facebook? Heather's or the FindHeather?

Thanks,

Salem

It is the FB page for the auto club. They posted pics of Heather in the beginning saying "One of our models is missing." I can't recall the name of the club right now but someone posted about it in thread 1 or 2.

ETA: Salem, I found it! Go to FB and search for Importsofthe Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member