Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair point. In the interview, I hear TE say:
"Uh, there were a lot of phone calls that happened between the time she was dropped off by her date and 3:41. Uh, eventually those (unintelligible-“look”?) as of right now that the recipients and initiators of those phone calls have not been release. But they are… they… they are damaging to say the least."

So here, at least, he is not saying that the last calls were 3:41. Only that there were a lot of calls between being dropped off and 3:41.

It strikes me that LE says "Communications" rather than "calls" for 6am, but that could mean mixed calls, texts, emails, etc.

Great analysis and I agree with everything you said.

I tend to agree with the theories posted above. TE seems fixated on. 3:41 and even said his "clock" stopped at that time. I suspect that perhaps he knows who talked to her at that time such as the roommate or another friend who has admitted to speaking with her. I agree with some others that the communications mentioned back and forth as late as 6am seem like they may be texts or PM's but that they can't or haven't confirmed it was actually heather via her own voice. Hope that makes sense.

JMO

I tend to agree with the theories posted above. TE seems fixated on. 3:41 and even said his "clock" stopped at that time. I suspect that perhaps he knows who talked to her at that time such as the roommate or another friend who has admitted to speaking with her. I agree with some others that the communications mentioned back and forth as late as 6am seem like they may be texts or PM's but that they can't or haven't confirmed it was actually heather via her own voice. Hope that makes sense.

JMO

BBM In my family that has always been a bad sign, I guess it is an old wives tale or superstition, but bad.

I see it the same way you do. What I was saying is that 3:41 is the last Terry knows for sure that Heather was OK and using her phone. After that he's unsure of who was communicating with it. kwim?
That makes sense. As if the last call on the phone at 3:41 might have been to BW or some other friend that TE and/or LE has spoken to, with possible calls to/from someone else before that.

Tuesday TE will be interviewed but I can't remember what time ...
on TV? I don't want to miss him

1902043_10201511490373886_1594076818_n.jpg

I think PM's could be posts to a private twitter or Tumblr, ones not reported as were the Tumblr posts about 1-2am.

JMO

Wow, I never heard about his clock stopping at that exact time ! Eerie !

Treelights
Originally Posted by Snowyowl View Post
IIRC Heather apparently left her license on the seat?? So maybe if going out to meet someone you'd throw your real drivers license on the seat in cse you get pulled over? Meanwhile you'd have your purse,phone on you? Maybe PTL could have been used as a meeting place considering how her car was parked there?

Hi ya Snowyowl. I haven't read any MSM articles about her driver's license being left on the seat.
Can you provide a link, or is this a rumor/speculation that is brought up on occasion?
IMOO.

That was the original exojane article made by TE which has since been "updated". There have been a lot of interesting things stated in there.
THankfully,I knew I wasn't going crazy when someone from a few threads back posted some of it again. I've since learned to make copies of things ;):banghead:

Fair point. In the interview, I hear TE say:
"Uh, there were a lot of phone calls that happened between the time she was dropped off by her date and 3:41. Uh, eventually those (unintelligible-“look”?) as of right now that the recipients and initiators of those phone calls have not been release. But they are… they… they are damaging to say the least."So here, at least, he is not saying that the last calls were 3:41. Only that there were a lot of calls between being dropped off and 3:41.

It strikes me that LE says "Communications" rather than "calls" for 6am, but that could mean mixed calls, texts, emails, etc.

BBM this to me says allot! LE KNOWS & told TE that. Maybe he doesn't really know who or what but LE definitely knows.... they are damaging to say the least

tomorrow TE will be interviewed again do we know if it will be MSM??? Hoping so, then can we dig more???

Just a note - we all like to know when there is activity in the Scanner Thread. We appreciate it very much, in fact. IMO there are probably several black jeeps in SC and even in Horry County but that doesn't mean we don't want to know every time one is called out, kwim?

If you're not interested, that's fine. Scroll and roll and let those of us (yes, including me) hit the stairs to see what's happening :)

Salem

Because ya never know when it might be The One. Right?

BBM In my family that has always been a bad sign, I guess it is an old wives tale or superstition, but bad.
Wow, I never heard about his clock stopping at that exact time ! Eerie !

I think he means more emotionally and figuratively. ie keeping up the tree. Etc. Also he said he started a clock then too that has been counting the hours since.

Many many thanks!!!!
and that would be MSM????:loveyou:
Yup WMBF is the local nbc affiliate. Check out wmbfnews.com a bit beforehand. Starting at 5-ish they start live streaming the news. (They have a 5pm broadcast that is more light and follow ups and teasers for 6.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

A bit off topic, but US Marshalls are in Myrtle Beach for this evil person. To my friends in South Carolina, please be careful while this guy is loose.

http://www.kpho.com/story/24480045/...s-violent-offender-also-wanted-by-us-marshals

From the link you posted. Could this be a typo (22,000 on the run in Horry County)?

"Leogragario was never arrested for that incident. He became one of more than 22,000 people in the system on the run in Horry County, but police believe he's back -- and authorities are enlisting help:"

"He's committed a crime and this person should be considered a dangerous individual," Sgt. Benton said.

The U.S. Marshals say Leogragario does masonry work and last lived at an address off Socastee Boulevard. They say he often drives an older white Mustang that has a black top and chrome rims. They also suspect he's still in the area.

http://www.kpho.com/story/24480045/...s-violent-offender-also-wanted-by-us-marshals

In the last 50 seconds of that interview TE says something close to 'I have a clock running on every electronic device I have and that clocks starts at 3:41am Dec 18th and I watch the seconds tick away...'
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peterhyatt/2014/02/09/-with-peter-hyatt
Also, earlier in the interview, which has been discussed here, TE says at first they all thought it was a walk away, since that's what most of them are in MB, and in that statement it sounds to me like he is including himself in that belief, then he goes on to state adamantly in my opinion, that in 20 minutes they all knew that was not the case, that HE had not left willingly.
IMO, TE and the officer saw something and heard something (via phone calls possibly) while they were at the landing that confirmed that to them. Whatever that was is what prompted TE to wear gloves to drive the car home and is actually the reason why he didn't leave the car there for HE to come back to and drive herself home. I think after TE looked at his phone bill he surmised the 3:41am as the time of this event.

From the link you posted. Could this be a typo (22,000 on the run in Horry County)?

"Leogragario was never arrested for that incident. He became one of more than 22,000 people in the system on the run in Horry County, but police believe he's back -- and authorities are enlisting help:"

Gosh, I hope so!

In the last 50 seconds of that interview TE says something close to 'I have a clock running on every electronic device I have and that clocks starts at 3:41am Dec 18th and I watch the seconds tick away...'
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peterhyatt/2014/02/09/-with-peter-hyatt
Also, earlier in the interview, which has been discussed here, TE says at first they all thought it was a walk away, since that's what most of them are in MB, and in that statement it sounds to me like he is including himself in that belief, then he goes on to state adamantly in my opinion, that in 20 minutes they all knew that was not the case, that HE had not left willingly.
IMO, TE and the officer saw something and heard something (via phone calls possibly) while they were at the landing that confirmed that to them. Whatever that was is what prompted TE to wear gloves to drive the car home and is actually the reason why he didn't leave the car there for HE to come back to and drive herself home. I think after TE looked at his phone bill he surmised the 3:41am as the time of this event.

I don't understand why if he knew after 20 mins, he drove her car home. I always felt he knew before driving it and glad it's been confirmed, as he said he was at PTL for around an hour. Why on earth would he drive it and why would LE let him? The car is now tampered with.

I do not believe that LE felt a crime had been committed, and yet did not take the car.

Prosecution. Gotta love it. Does a person good. jmo & hopes. xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member