SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, it all depends on too many things to say the shooting did happen, and that someone was firing at that particular truck, IMO! Did ANYONE see the fire light from the gun shot? Yes, in the dark, when a gun is fired, you usually can see the fire.

And what else is around the area that the alleged shooting took place?

I know where I live, I don't immediately think someone is shooting at me when I hear gun shots. Though I did think coyotes were invading a few weeks ago! Turns out the farmer across the road had a gang out, and they were calling the coyotes to kill them because they coyotes had been attacking and killing their calves! I hear gun shots all the time. People target practicing, hunting, got a new gun and trying it out, I don't know what they are shooting at or why all of the time, but my first thought isn't that they are trying to kill me!

I never thought of this.
Could be or it could be the only thing she would help him with, is finding a short pier to take a long walk.
I'm not sure she's capable of great sacrifice but who knows?
If she were to be successful, there wouldnt be a sacrifice for her. She would get to keep him and her both safe. Just one of many scenarios Ive considered. If one of them is guilty of murder, Im hoping the innocent one will accept the truth of what they are dealing with and stop wasting time protecting the other.

See, it all depends on too many things to say the shooting did happen, and that someone was firing at that particular truck, IMO! Did ANYONE see the fire light from the gun shot? Yes, in the dark, when a gun is fired, you usually can see the fire.

And what else is around the area that the alleged shooting took place?

I know where I live, I don't immediately think someone is shooting at me when I hear gun shots. Though I did think coyotes were invading a few weeks ago! Turns out the farmer across the road had a gang out, and they were calling the coyotes to kill them because they coyotes had been attacking and killing their calves! I hear gun shots all the time. People target practicing, hunting, got a new gun and trying it out, I don't know what they are shooting at or why all of the time, but my first thought isn't that they are trying to kill me!

when my mother was visiting us, we would sit on the back deck and she would lose her mind when a gun shot was heard.
I had to explain to her a number of times... we live in the country...it's no big deal.
lol

Trying to have some optimism she will eventually be found. In three of my "pet" cases, the bodies were found; Dylan Redwine after about eight months, Katelyn Markham after about eighteen months, and Hailey Dunn, after more than two years. Kyron, Haleigh C., Lauren, Kortne, Abigail and many others remain missing. No arrests in any of the cases...

Maybe he was quiet and HE said she wasn't buying it so the phone calls go back and forth. I see a situation where something happens during all this back and forth, something that changes the dynamics of the situation. We don't have/know what LE has/knows in regards to these calls or if other phone numbers showed up on either one of these two individuals phone records. A third number changes the scenario on so many different levels. if a third number did show up ,it doesn't necessarily mean a third party is immediately involved but could open another line of reasoning.

This may be a dumb question...

If I called someone from my cell phone, which is on my husbands account, would LE refer to it as being from my phone or his since he owns the account?

This may be a dumb question...

If I called someone from my cell phone, which is on my husbands account, would LE refer to it as being from my phone or his since he owns the account?

I'd guess yours. HE was on her dad's account and LE says calls to and from her phone.

Accounting for LE feeling confident Heather drove her car to PTL..and SM having plain dumb luck for having been in contact with Heather from 2 to 6 a.m. ? And SM being in contact with HE until 6 a.m leaves a very small window for stranger abduction, as am fairly certain her car was noticed at PTL was most likely spotted by fisherman or duck hunters close to day break .

Anyone have a scenario to point to a stalker , violent ex or stranger abduction ?
BBM

Nope and I'm pretty sure LE ruled these scenarios out last week.

If she were to be successful, there wouldnt be a sacrifice for her. She would get to keep him and her both safe. Just one of many scenarios Ive considered. If one of them is guilty of murder, Im hoping the innocent one will accept the truth of what they are dealing with and stop wasting time protecting the other.
They may have acted in concert.

Does anyone else feel like HCPD is saying all of the possibilities but ONE have been ruled out? It's like they WANT to give the most likely scenario but something (or someone) isn't allowing them? Maybe their superiors are saying to keep quiet? It just seems like this to me because of them saying everything they have ruled out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else feel like HCPD is saying all of the possibilities but ONE have been ruled out? It's like they WANT to give the most likely scenario but something (or someone) isn't allowing them? Maybe their superiors are saying to keep quiet? It just seems like this to me because of them saying everything they have ruled out.

Yes! This exactly! Like a, "Hey, read between the lines here, folks." I've been thinking this for weeks.

BBM

Nope and I'm pretty sure LE ruled these scenarios out last week.

They may have acted in concert.

According to the MSM with the police Chief a week ago, "No cause for Elvis’ disappearance has been totally ruled out, though some explanations are less likely than others." Could something internally be ruled out, sure, but as far as we know, nothing has been ruled out.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Kind of like saying a lot without saying anything.

IMO, we will never hear the name of a suspect/POI from LE in this case. Too much chance of real vigilante actions... if they cannot make an arrest. Maybe they are not even publicly clearing anyone else in order to try to disguise/protect their POI, in a way.

Kind of like saying a lot without saying anything.
They dont mind putting it out there that they are focused on the communication between HE and SM, thats for sure. Even after stating they not happy with the drama it brings.

BBM

I think that where a victim is placed depends on the type of killer. Mass murderers,spree killers,serial killers,profit killers,sexual predators,revenge killers,ect,ect. There are killers who will drive for hours to hide their victim in order to put as much distance between themselves and the crime scene as possible.There are killers who will leave the victim at the crime scene. There are killers who will put their victim on display in a very public area. Some killers will hide their victim in the walls of their own home.Yet some will seek a place that isn't in their own back yard but close enough to keep an eye on the situation. The narcissist in them needs to control things and keep an eye on the aftermath of their actions. I think the "who" and the "why" play a huge part in determining the "where"......JMO

Thinking of the recent case in the news, some hide bodies in freezers. Also someone brought up today that pigs will eat anything including bones. Are there any pigs around the area? I am not sure if this is farm/rural area or more suburban. There are too many 'what ifs" in this case and not enough solid evidence. IMO

She may have spelled it that way, if the only people she knew with that name before were female. It is not that common anymore for males, IMO?

Maybe she intentionally misspelled it, or maybe she was thinking of Sydney, Australia. The correct spelling of his name is "Sidney".

I emailed the writer of the story for myhorrynews and he said they do not print anything until they get a copy of police report in their hands...did not say where he got it.

Ps-I emailed to ask something else and he mentioned this.

WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER
(The actual AP headline) Linda Burnett, 23, was visiting her inlaws, and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head. One customer who had been at the store for a while became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head. When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.
A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head. When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.
And, yes, Linda is a blonde.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bldough2.htm

I emailed the writer of the story for myhorrynews and he said they do not print anything until they get a copy of police report in their hands...did not say where he got it.

Ps-I emailed to ask something else and he mentioned this.

There were only two adults in the car, pretty sure we know who tipped the reporter off on the PR, had to have their moment in the spotlight and get their "See! We're a victim" fix.

Yes. They come across as saying it....without actually saying it.

Thinking of the recent case in the news, some hide bodies in freezers. Also someone brought up today that pigs will eat anything including bones. Are there any pigs around the area? I am not sure if this is farm/rural area or more suburban. There are too many 'what ifs" in this case and not enough solid evidence. IMO

Hog incinerator came to mind. I know just up the road in NC is full of them. Not sure about just west of Myrtle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sqwkie