SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone mind catching me up to speed? I've not been following closely, and this talk about TM and all that is confusing as heck. I tried to read back but that's no help. Who exactly is TM and what's her relation to Heather? TIA!

TM (Tammy Moorer) is the wife of SM (Sidney Moorer). TM was previously known as OMW on here and SM was known as OMM. SM had an extramarital affair with Heather. TM and SM have been taken into police custody on several different charges and their home and yard is being searched, as we speak.

What AMAZING news to wake up too!

How exciting to be able to sleuth her. I was getting tired of holding in my frustration from reading all the fake support comments on her page! Every single one of them was a regurgitation of what would've been "unnatural" for her to write on her own, with WAY too much exposition, i.e., "There is no evidence! There are only phone calls! This is an outrage, stay strong! They're just jealous!" (paraphrased). And that CH "interview" she did... I better step away from this toxic subject.

Keeping the Elvis family in my thoughts today, just like all of Myrtle Beach. <3

I see she made a post ten hours ago on her 'Tresspassing' video.

TM's birthday is in 2 weeks. I guess a Disney birthday cruise may be out this year.....at least.

EricaParsons News &#8207;@EricaPNews · 5m
#HeatherElvis RT @StephRobusto: Breaking update: HCPD confirms tammy and sidney moorer are in custody

Jack Lamson &#8207;@JackLamsonWPDE · 29s
HCPD confirms people in custody are Sidney & Tammy Moorer. No charges released yet. Their children are "Not in any danger" #HeatherElvis

I'm sure she is having fits because she can't post about it on her FaceBook.

I remember her posting on her FB that she had started writing a book. Hope LE give her plenty pencils and paper for the next few chapters :)

I'm sure she is having fits because she can't post about it on her FaceBook.

I hope all of her "friends" are seeing this go down, wherever they are. Our community did not stalk or create drama and we are not the evil ones, as much as Tammy Moorer tried to project us as. This makes me angrier and angrier! Surely obstruction of justice will be one of her charges.

If they don't dig up something fairly quickly, I think it was just a tip or change in photo that caused the dig. These two aren't rocket scientists and knew eyes were on them and would not spend hours digging a deep hole in their own yard. Jmo

Jack Lamson &#8207;@JackLamsonWPDE 1m
HCPD confirms people in custody are Sidney & Tammy Moorer. No charges released yet. Their children are "Not in any danger" #HeatherElvis

When asked about the financial discrepancy mentioned in the press release, Kegler said the U.S. Attorney General's Office is on scene and would elaborate further. Kegler said the surveillance cameras has to do with the cameras throughout the Socastee area.

"The surveillance cameras that we're speaking of have nothing to do with this property," he said. "Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area."

Check back for updates.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...arrant-executed-in-heather.html#storylink=cpy

Well they've booked Tammy and now we know Sidney is the other one in custody. My guess is they are putting the squeeeeeze on him before booking.
My advice: sing Sidney, sing!

Finally! So glad this is breaking wide open and we can discuss them now. I hope today is the day poor Heather is found :(

WRT financial discrepancies, is it possible that it took some time for credit card receipts, etc. to come to light perhaps proving that a certain trip to California was faked? Maybe some illegality using a business account to attempt an alibi?

The sheer gall of TM the last few months has had me sitting on my hands so much they are numb >.<

I hope SM starts singing loudly now.

TM's birthday is in 2 weeks. I guess a Disney birthday cruise may be out this year.....at least.

Oh. Darn. Don't hold your breath waiting for me to shed a tear of sympathy. :scared:

The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area

<snipped and BBM>

Bolded by me part of this article is VERY telling. The addition of "expert analysis" indicates to me that experts were not simply viewing the surveillance tapes but performing an in depth analysis to possibly ensure seized tapes were legit. MHO MOO JMHO

http://www.wistv.com/story/24785359...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

When asked about the financial discrepancy mentioned in the press release, Kegler said the U.S. Attorney General's Office is on scene and would elaborate further. Kegler said the surveillance cameras has to do with the cameras throughout the Socastee area.

"The surveillance cameras that we're speaking of have nothing to do with this property," he said. "Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area."

Check back for updates.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...arrant-executed-in-heather.html#storylink=cpy

Got to be some type of fraud.

Their are some great photos if you search #heatherelvis on twitter of hwy 814 police activity.

According to the release, &#8220;The search warrant was executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of previously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the state of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residence.&#8221;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech