SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know that TM is having a fit, no controlling or spinning the recent developments. Remember Casey Anthony when Caylee was found and her physical reaction to it?

Casey and Tammy are very similar in my opinion! Narcissistic and psychopathic.

The South Carolina Constitution defines the Attorney General’s role as “chief prosecuting officer of the State with authority to supervise the prosecution of all criminal cases in courts of record.”

Read more: http://www.scag.gov/about-us#ixzz2tyNHnGn6

HTH

IMO, The South Carolina Attorney General’s arrival on the scene says that they are confident that their search will be successful and that they will insure Justice for Heather Elvis and her family...

What AMAZING news to wake up too!

How exciting to be able to sleuth her. I was getting tired of holding in my frustration from reading all the fake support comments on her page! Every single one of them was a regurgitation of what would've been "unnatural" for her to write on her own, with WAY too much exposition, i.e., "There is no evidence! There are only phone calls! This is an outrage, stay strong! They're just jealous!" (paraphrased). And that CH "interview" she did... I better step away from this toxic subject.

Keeping the Elvis family in my thoughts today, just like all of Myrtle Beach. <3

Since they have the dogs and are digging in the yard, I wonder if it's because the appearance of the ground in the yard changed from one surveillance image to another? Also I wonder if at some time between images there is a gap in the recording, or if the camera actually caught what was going on?
"The neighbor said officers are searching the home with dogs and are digging in the backyard. The neighbor said they are searching vehicles parked at the home and "police cars are everywhere."
http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010363#.Uwd5qCjoBZ8

I think it's very fitting that [modsnip] is the first to get publicly named as being arrested. She wanted the spotlight and attention so bad and I feel like she is finally getting it. She loved to brag about everything and be heard, but once they release her mug shot and charges, she'll be SEEN. No more hiding behind a keyboard. FACTS.

No more photoshopped pics. FACT
Reality isn't like Disney. FACT
Heather Elvis's life mattered. FACT

I am at a loss for words. My first posting on WB I stated even though I am a professional law enforcement officer, I too have a family and a heart. You always hope and pray for the best.

But

This is not always the case.

:facepalm:

My thoughts and prayers for the Elvis family !!!

I think it's very fitting that [modsnip] is the first to get publicly named as being arrested. She wanted the spotlight and attention so bad and I feel like she is finally getting it. She loved to brag about everything and be heard, but once they release her mug shot and charges, she'll be SEEN. No more hiding behind a keyboard. FACTS.

I feel she is a bit of a night owl, so being chapped up at 7am would mean she was barely just nodding off to sleep.
[modsnip]

:jail:

Would anyone mind catching me up to speed? I've not been following closely, and this talk about TM and all that is confusing as heck. I tried to read back but that's no help. Who exactly is TM and what's her relation to Heather? TIA!

Don't you know that TM is having a fit, no controlling or spinning the recent developments. Remember Casey Anthony when Caylee was found and her physical reaction to it?

Casey and Tammy are very similar in my opinion! Narcissistic and psychopathic.

I'm sure she is having fits because she can't post about it on her FaceBook.

must thinking more about "financial discrepancies"... this could also be saying you were somewhere but bank records/receipts show that you were somewhere else?

just a thought :twocents:

Since they have the dogs and are digging in the year, I wonder if it's because the appearance of the ground in the yard changed from one surveillance image to another? Also I wonder if at some time between images there is a gap in the recording, or if the camera actually caught what was going on?

It doesn't sound like the surveillance footage the search warrant is based on was from the M's cameras. It's from the area.

I've followed quite a few cases, but I've never felt such disgust for two human beings in my entire life. I think it's the way they so publicly inserted themselves into the investigation and their recent diversion tactics. Oh, and the fact that it's likely they took a human life with no regard for anything or anyone else.

Would anyone mind catching me up to speed? I've not been following closely, and this talk about TM and all that is confusing as heck. I tried to read back but that's no help. Who exactly is TM and what's her relation to Heather? TIA!

tM= Tammy Moorer, wife of the man Heather was involved with, and spoke to last before she vanished. She and another unnamed person were arrested this morning, house search happening now.

TM is Tammy Moorer, wife of the man HE was involved in a relationship with. HTH!

Locals, what is the best online source to follow things as they happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I know they can go to prison...this just seems an extreme way to go about it, if this is purely financial, IMO...
There was another local case where the defendant was acquitted for the murder by a judge - never went to jury!! The State and the victim's family never gave up in trying to get justice for Teresa but they could not be retried. Eventually the killer was convicted on related charges.

Related financial fraud charges is a valid alternate route of justice. Hopefully the searches will provide more answers.

http://www.scnow.com/news/local/article_9abc5955-8b78-518a-af84-870eaa75a6bb.html?mode=jqm

Hanna was convicted in 2007 of one count of conspiracy, 19 counts of mail fraud and two counts of wire fraud in connection with the August 2003 murder of former assistant Johnsonville city administrator Teresa Powell Hanna. Teresa Hanna was found shot to death Aug. 15, 2003 in the driveway of her Vox Highway residence. He was sentenced to 440 years in prison. The federal indictment alleged that the two conspired to kill Teresa Hanna and filed claims to collect more than $270,000 from her life insurance and accidental-death insurance policies. It also alleged the brothers tried to drown Teresa Hanna in early August 2003 in the Intercoastal Waterway at Georgetown but were unsuccessful.

The federal charges were handed down after Darry Hanna and his older brother Johnny David “Davy” Hanna were acquitted of murder charges in state court in August 2005. Davy Hanna committed suicide Aug. 26, 2006, while being held on the federal charges at the Florence County Detention Center in Effingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech