SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
3190856_G.jpg

Praying for swift justice for you, Beautiful girl!

But wasn't it the US Attorney General that was mentioned? Not state Attorney General?
US Attorney general may signal federal charges--maybe?

Jack Lamson ‏@JackLamsonWPDE 1m

US Attorney Generals office on scene as well #HeatherElvis @CarolinaLive

https://twitter.com/JackLamsonWPDE

SharetheLight, this was my thought as well. A US Attorney General is federal. Could be something related to the financial charges or maybe they are going with all federal charges. It sure sounds as though they are quite confident in whatever they expect to find today and holding a PC soon. This is not the outcome anyone wanted; but, one that most expected - just not in a backyard where children play. Good God. <Mod Snip>

Sending some peaceful thoughts to the Elvis family and all the LE involved.

If either one of these 2 arrested people have not taken a polygraph, now is the time to do so because public scrutiny is pretty rough right now. If they feel they are Innocent, take the POLY!!!!
IMOO.

I think it's from their own cameras.

Ok how about now? ;)

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4045453/search-warrant-executed-in-heather.html

"The surveillance cameras that we're speaking of have nothing to do with this property," he said. "Those were previously seized surveillance cameras during the course of the investigation from December on, throughout the Socastee area."

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/20...arrant-executed-in-heather.html#storylink=cpy

Regarding the "taken into custody"... with several agencies on-site, this tells me that LE has a very good case, with significant evidence. They were waiting for the right time -- and for whatever reason, today is the right time.

Now, they have to do EVERYTHING by the book, with multiple agencies present in order to make sure NOTHING is overlooked or done wrong. IMO, they are sure they have the right persons in custody and don't want them going free from a stupid technicality.

As for the "financial discrepancies", many times LE will pile on charges in the event a case gets plea bargained down. It gives them initial leverage and a chance to get a confession as a possible trade-off for dropping some charges.

If this were a Federal case wouldn't that mean that it is possible HE was taken over state lines or did I just hear that in a movie? I love that the surveillance tapes are from the area and not even the ones that belong to TM/SM that means they weren't as "careful" as they thought and that there are eyes on all of us at any given time!!!!!! I hope TM is crying her eyes out scared right now. Okay I will stop being mean before I get sent to the corner. Praying for the Elvis family and M kids.

I think it's from their own cameras.

Could also be a neighbor's footage. One neighbor would have good reason to put up security as there is a history of assault by this caison/ moorer family against a neighbor. This is a matter of court and public record.

Re: if TM is what I think she is, it would not surprise me if she is responsible for Heather's disappearance and being the control freak/narcissist that she appears to be... I would not be surprised if she kept heather and/or her property right where she could keep an eye on all. And, torment her perfect spouse at the same time.

:heartbeat:My heart aches for Heather. That goes without being said. :please:

My heart also is aching for the kids of TM and SM today. I am sure they have been exposed to a lot during this whole process, but now the uncertainty of their parent's situation and where they will all live, etc. is really devastating. I am sure they love their mom and dad. May these kids have a healthy support network waiting for them somewhere. May they have someone who can shelter them from this. Someone who is not a part of this chaos and evilness. :please:

My prayers are with the Elvis family and with the children of TM and SM today. A lot of uncertainty and scary junk going on for all. :heartbeat:

This is just my opinion of course, but I think the financial charges have to do with welfare fraud.

UPDATE: Tammy Moorer, 41, of Myrtle Beach and Sidney Moorer are in police custody, according to Lt, Kegler with Horry County Police. Kegler said they have several children, all juveniles. He said "the children are not in any danger." Tammy Moorer is being held at the J. Reuben Long Detention Center, according to Tom Fox at J. Reuben. Sidney Moorer has not been booked there as of 11:30 a.m.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010363#.UweA-_ldXIW

Hmmm, I wonder what's taking so long for him to be booked since as of 10 minutes ago he wasn't? Could he be taken someplace else? Or maybe he's been talking?

I remember her posting on her FB that she had started writing a book. Hope LE give her plenty pencils and paper for the next few chapters :)

Or crayons... Since she really shouldn't have sharp objects where she is going...:jail:

If this were a Federal case wouldn't that mean that it is possible HE was taken over state lines or did I just hear that in a movie? I love that the surveillance tapes are from the area and not even the ones that belong to TM/SM that means they weren't as "careful" as they thought and that there are eyes on all of us at any given time!!!!!! I hope TM is crying her eyes out scared right now. Okay I will stop being mean before I get sent to the corner. Praying for the Elvis family and M kids.

are feds the lead? I don't recall seeing that... Could be related to other charges that are federally related?:twocents:

are feds the lead? I don't recall seeing that... Could be related to other charges that are federally related?:twocents:

Not I didn't see they were the lead just that they are there. That makes sense though, thanks for the clarification :)

A black Ford F150 was just taken from the property on a flatbed truck. #HeatherElvis #SearchWarrant #yournews @CarolinaLive

It wouldn't surprise me if LE asked the M's to come down to the station, acted like they just wanted to ask them some question, and the M's refused, either because they don't want to cooperate or they knew what was going to happen, so LE went to their house to arrest them. This just seems really uncharacteristic of what we've seen from LE in this case.

If that was the case, they would not roll in multiple agencies, dogs and a mobile command center. One to two patrol cars would have sufficed. No, this is much bigger...and another step in what LE has been doing behind the scenes the entire time. Today is just the day for them to execute what I believe is a warrant that has been ready for weeks now.

Black F-150 has just been removed from the property on a flatbed trailer, according to Jack Lamson twitter. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not kept up with this case and cannot find the connection to these two folks to the missing Elvis girl...can someone give me a quick sentence explaining the connection? Thanks so much in advance.

Interstate travel would be one reason the feds would be involved but that's not the only one. I think if any use of the financial system is involved in the crime then that would also peak the interest of the feds. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper