SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am 5'9 and I don't think I could have showered in that tub/shower if I had been one more inch taller." That is A LOT taller than HE, correct? Just a thought. Also why is the ship so empty in the 1st several pictures? Odd to me, usually ships are full. The dinner pics have people in the background but still strange. She states she likes longer hair on guys and that SM was "growing his hair back long" b/c she likes it better that way. She def rules the roost IMO

RSBM - If she sells vacation packages, maybe she got a sneak peek of the cruise? It did seem empty.

Also, my husband and I don't dictate each other's hair, clothes, etc but I know a lot of couples give heavy input on that stuff. Always weird to me. I have a friend whose husband only wants her to wear certain nail polish. :facepalm:

263 people on this thread right now! and the 5 o'clock news is coming on in Myrtle Beach

Not her fathers house but the neighbor across the street. I do know the name, but not sure if I can post his name or not, But it is a family farm that he doesn't occupy regularly; and it is on that property that they are investigating the septic tank.

There's an abandoned house down the street, is it that one?

How long had she been seeing SM?

Could it be she was talking about the days they had been seeing each other?

Sorry for the foolish question.:blushing: I have been reading lately but didn't read all of it when Heather first went missing.

Well she saw him first back in June or July, I think, fro, her twitter. But we do not know how long their relationship lasted. JMO

Not her fathers property but neighbor across the street, which I do know the owner's name, but not sure if allowed to post that or not. However, this is a farm house that he rarely occupies, and it is that septic tank that they are investigating. Will post more when I find out.

"Another random recent photograph of me. Yes, I love guns."
caption under her photo on the Disney boat.
She looks like she had cheek implants?????

Screaming? At TM and SM?

They were aware of weapons in the house plus the photo of SM wearing a gun on FB. Add in the two "incidents" involving guns. So I'm sure they wanted it heard that they were police .

also some of the buildings in the back of house may house rabbits, dogs, ducks, cats etc...........she has allot of pet pictures on the Disney page.

Amanda Kelley ‏@TSN_AKelley 53m
Locksmith started to leave and was whistled back. #HeatherElvis

Found something else?

Not her fathers house but the neighbor across the street. I do know the name, but not sure if I can post his name or not, But it is a family farm that he doesn't occupy regularly; and it is on that property that they are investigating the septic tank.

Can LadySunday77 get verified as an insider ASAP!? Sounds like she has a front row seat. :seeya:

Charges were not listed for Sidney or Tammy Moorer Friday, and their cases are not on the docket for Friday afternoon, said Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson. A deputy at J. Reuben Long Detention Center said they have until 11 a.m. Saturday to be charged.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Good catch. So they can only hold them for roughly 24 hours without formally charging them. It means that if they find other violations pursuant to the SW then they can tack those on as well. It is best not to charge right away if you can still hold them for a bit. Wouldn't want to tip off their attorney.

Yes, unfortunately a septic tank would rapidly increase decomposition. I hope to God they don't find anything in it, but I do know that it is being looked at, and the neighbor is on scene. That was the last that I heard. Will post more as soon as I find out, but that's all I've got right now.

Yes, I'm a local resident here in MB. Getting first hand knowledge from sources on site. Last I heard was that the neighbor is on scene, and they are looking at a septic tank, and that they are in thin white crime scene suits. That is all the info that I have currently.

Yes, unfortunately a septic tank would rapidly increase decomposition. I hope to God they don't find anything in it, but I do know that it is being looked at, and the neighbor is on scene. That was the last that I heard. Will post more as soon as I find out, but that's all I've got right now.

I think I speak for all of us as saying THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! We are loving these updates from someone who obviously has a front row seat!

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members