SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long had she been seeing SM?

Could it be she was talking about the days they had been seeing each other?

Sorry for the foolish question.:blushing: I have been reading lately but didn't read all of it when Heather first went missing.

Somebody asked her sister if she knew the relevance of 66 days. She said she knew what it meant and it had nothing to do with SM or her being missing. I took from that that it was a 66 day diet or something.

Charges were not listed for Sidney or Tammy Moorer Friday, and their cases are not on the docket for Friday afternoon, said Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson. A deputy at J. Reuben Long Detention Center said they have until 11 a.m. Saturday to be charged.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

They are waiting to see if they find Heather
icon9.gif

Yes it is there on site because of length of investigation and weather, according to HCPD

My understanding is TM and SM built a home in her parent's backyard. So that's why it looks compound-ish. JMO.

Her parents have the house with the long half-circle driveway and their house is the other one, which you can tell is the backyard of the parent's.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have sleuthed them so much on my own I forget where I read that. :blushing:

umo2p.jpg

I don't see anything on her FB or Twitter?

I looked to see and didn't see anything about NG either yet. I don't watch her any more, but would for this. Fridays is her night to sit and talk to herself like there's a person there.

also some of the buildings in the back of house may house rabbits, dogs, ducks, cats etc...........she has allot of pet pictures on the Disney page.

As awful as it sounds, have there been any known cases of a victim's remains being fed to pets? Can DNA from the victim be found in the pet's waste?

TM's account of the phone calls-

"Someone called Sidney's phone six times on Dec 18th at 3:17, 3:17, 3:38, 3:39, 3:40, and 3:41 am. The person is now missing. Since she called him six times they assume he knows something. He does not"

(This was commented on a pic a day or so ago)

Then she goes on to say
"He answered call 2 out of 6 at 3:17. That was the last time he spoke with her. The other calls were not answered. "

I have the screen shots but I know we cant post them so I copied verbatim.

Interesting, her account differs from what we have been told about calls/messages until 6:00AM? Did she not know or is she misleading?

I was just getting ready to take a nap... the thread exploded. I have just finished reading this thread, and marking my spot. Must be lots of traffic on the site today, because I'm lagging big time.

My prayers for the Elvis family during this very horrifying time.

Burst my bubble that I didn't get to hear about a light colored Dodge being involved.

Prayers for the investigators that they are able to find solid proof, and follow all protocols to prevent anything from being dismissed. Prayers for their mental health if they find a body. :(

Respectfully thinking we should leave the kids out of the comments.

I agree none of this is there fault they must be worried sick about their parents being arrested and what is going to happen to them.

As awful as it sounds, have there been any known cases of a victim's remains being fed to pets? Can DNA from the victim be found in the pet's waste?

Oh God, I hope not. I did notice that in her list of things she loves about her beloved on Valentine's Day, the only thing that got a "wink" was that he's a good chef. I wondered at the time what the private joke there could be.....

Interesting, her account differs from what we have been told about calls/messages until 6:00AM? Did she not know or is she misleading?

I'd bet my savings on "misleading."

What if a it's not a padlock on a freezer or room? Can you use bolt cutters on other types of locks other than padlocks?

I do happen to think it's something more like a safe though. That makes most sense to me at this point.

Could it maybe be other cars on the property?

Sadly I have only heard of hogs eating remains before or crocodiles in the Laura Ackerson case it's absolutely horrendous when animals are fed remains it's pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi