SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they removed a lg um from accts that day, to pay a hit, ad that is what they are talking about financial things for, also, maybe caught on tape paying someone? JMOO

police continue to be on scene. Currently they have set up a mobile command center, so looks like they are going to be there for awhile. The fbi, sled, and hcpd are on scene. They are wearing the thin white crime scene suits, and are apparently looking at a septic tank in the neighbor's yard. Police have also taken sm car, as well as the rv. Will post more as i find out.

As much as I do not want to be right... :(

No problem. Not sure what the relevance is of the septic tank, maybe that they're just ruling it out, however I thought it was of some importance and the latest that I've heard concerning the search. Anything else that I find out, I will make sure to update.

Awwwww man I had to be out all day today after I saw news of the search. I'm now furiously reading to catch up, only 414 posts left to go--please slow down :)
So thrilled that we may find justice for Heather and saddened with the reality of it all. Ecstatic that the Ms are behind bars!

To me this whole situation is just so sad. It looks like everyone involved had a good life, a nice home, kids, parents a future and now it is all gone. I feel bad for the kids, look at the mess these parents and adults put them in. I see lots of victims here, not just one.

Oh God, I hope not. I did notice that in her list of things she loves about her beloved on Valentine's Day, the only thing that got a "wink" was that he's a good chef. I wondered at the time what the private joke there could be.....

I hope that's not "chef" like in Breaking Bad chef. He does the "cooking"?

How long had she been seeing SM?

Could it be she was talking about the days they had been seeing each other?

Sorry for the foolish question.:blushing: I have been reading lately but didn't read all of it when Heather first went missing.

Inside joke with her sister...

I've read a lot of TRs on various forums, but I've never seen someone post so many pictures of themselves and their kids, she's got pages and pages in ONE TR! And some of those pictures are not even related to a cruise. :confused: I would not feel comfortable putting so many pictures of my kids on open social media for all the world to see.

For a narcissistic parent- children are possessions, just extension's of them self. I have a DIL just like Tammy, though much younger. I showed my daughter her facebook posts, she said OMGosh Mom, it's "N" in 15 years!!

No problem. Not sure what the relevance is of the septic tank, maybe that they're just ruling it out, however I thought it was of some importance and the latest that I've heard concerning the search. Anything else that I find out, I will make sure to update.

What about any digging? Earlier it was reported that they were digging. Do you know?

OMG, I hate not being able to view the forum during work. I came home today, like every other day to check the status of this and felt a sad twinge of "it's going to be the same old, no news, no Heather, log on" and holy cow! Arrests!!! YAY!!!!!
Please let them find Heather too. As much as I want it to end well for her, i know it won't, but her family deserves having her return, at least for closure.

I REALLY hate to ask this but Im not 100% sure of the answer....IF she is in the septic tank, it will greatly increase the rate of decomp because of that, right?

Ugh....

<snipped to shorten>

Yes. In the murder case of 14-year-old Tristan Jensen in Redlands, CA in August of 1998, his body was reduced to bones in a mere 7 weeks due to the gases in the sewer line.

See my original post here.

According to news reports they were digging in the backyard of the Moorer's property, as well as they have dogs on scene.

As awful as it sounds, have there been any known cases of a victim's remains being fed to pets? Can DNA from the victim be found in the pet's waste?

I read allot of true crime books and yes, I cannot remember the names, but one killer feed his victim to his rottweiler. wild animals, gators, hogs..........

I would donate to this site for the option. No kidding. :loveyou:

Let's make an official ws alert app!!

Lol!

Like my Etsy 'cha ching' alert! This could be the sound of a jail cell slamming shut.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

WPDE NewsChannel 15's Courtney Griffin talked to a person near the scene who said officers were searching the home with dogs, digging in the backyard, and searching vehicles parked at the home. "Police cars are everywhere," the person said.

Neighbors said they awoke to sounds of investigators screaming and police cars arriving on scene.

Sam Hale says the police cars in front of the home are a familiar site. "Just lately the police units have been sitting down there, sometimes they'll be there all day long," Hale said. From WPDE website: http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010486#.UwfR__ldWJ8

According to news reports they were digging in the backyard of the Moorer's property, as well as they have dogs on scene.

"Members of HCPD, along with the State Law Enforcement Division, the 15th Circuit Solicitor's Office, the US Marshal Service, and the South Carolina Highway Patrol executed the search warrant. Reporters and witnesses confirmed that a K-9 unit is at the scene as well."

http://www.wistv.com/story/24785359...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Both reporters and witnesses confirmed the K-9 unit. I did remember reading another article from another site before lunch that mentioned digging in the backyard but can't find it. At least they don't have to divulge the charges before 11:00am tomorrow. I wonder if they will be there all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi