SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I miss this? I found my soulmates on here too! And now that some of the handcuffs are off I have to say last weekend I spent 24 hours in "jail" for misbehaving, my first time ever. I was so frustrated that I was the one in jail while the ones that should have been under lock and key were enjoying their Valentine celebration with whips and goldschlager. Soooo this week I've tried really hard to behave, and today is sweet justice :). But I'm still so very sad because I've grown to love Heather Elvis and I know the ultimate outcome here isn't good.

Originally Posted by ChristYTN View Post
So..its a happy/incredibly sad day when things like this break.

And I'm very glad I'm a part of WS. So many great and intelligent conversations , even some weird ones thrown in.
I know we all got frustrated with the heavy moderating ...but I think it was for good reason. The circus was on social media.
(IS on ...lol)

And, along with my usual friends on here....I don't care how it sounds...I've found my soulmates in reading Topcat, Bestill, PeterThomasFans posts....lol.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

You don't take our children and toss them away like trash! Too much sad this week. If we can't have a miracle, then we need swift and severe, severe justice. Godspeed, Elvis family.

My gut instinct from the moment I heard about this case and started following on here was and is............. SHE DID IT !!!!

under 1 of her selfies on Disney cruise photos, she says she LOVES GUNS. IMOO she is very Narcissistic and IMO that type of person is very unstable and very capable of murder and think they can get away with it!
:jail:

Is SM the bio father to these children?

They look nothing like him is the reason I asked.

tia

In one of her since scrubbed pics/posts...she said some 'rock star' thought one child might could be his.

Reading her DIS forum trip report.
(Prefaced to say... I am a Disney fan....she is no expert by any means and how she claimed to be a 'agent' is beyond me....and I'm pi%*ed she even taints the Disney thing for me a little)
She also says in her cruise report she parked in handicapped because she has a hc tag?????
What the what??
Another fraudulent thing?

Could financial discrepancies be disability fraud?

Just confirmed from on site source that two vehicles were towed off property: Sidney's vehicle and the Disney RV, as well as they are taking items from the house. What the items are, I have no idea.

How did I miss this? I found my soulmates on here too! And now that some of the handcuffs are off I have to say last weekend I spent 24 hours in "jail" for misbehaving, my first time ever. I was so frustrated that I was the one in jail while the ones that should have been under lock and key were enjoying their Valentine celebration with whips and goldschlager. Soooo this week I've tried really hard to behave, and today is sweet justice :). But I'm still so very sad because I've grown to love Heather Elvis and I know the ultimate outcome here isn't good.

Originally Posted by ChristYTN View Post
So..its a happy/incredibly sad day when things like this break.

And I'm very glad I'm a part of WS. So many great and intelligent conversations , even some weird ones thrown in.
I know we all got frustrated with the heavy moderating ...but I think it was for good reason. The circus was on social media.
(IS on ...lol)

And, along with my usual friends on here....I don't care how it sounds...I've found my soulmates in reading Topcat, Bestill, PeterThomasFans posts....lol.

I know what you mean. Ive been in WS gaol twice, and on both occasions it was due to this case. It sent me bat***** crazy :scared: (the case, not the gaol)

Just confirmed from on site source that two vehicles were towed off property: Sidney's vehicle and the Disney RV, as well as they are taking items from the house. What the items are, I have no idea.

Disney RV... Always figured HE was transported on their way to FL. I know, it's not something you want to think of, but I have thought that the whole time.

Could financial discrepancies be disability fraud?

Indirect answer: a guy I grew up with was accused by several ppl of sexual assault. It never went to trial due to lack of evidence for he said/she said of consensual vs assault. So, despite several likely criminal events, he never did time for this. During the course of these investigations, the police discovered "irregularities" in his business billing. A year later, he was arrested for falsely billing for physical therapy visits (his career), and ended up serving time for fraud. The general sense was that they didn't think they had a case for the criminal behavior, so they went after him for what they could prove.

I was put on WS "death row" a few years ago during the Meredith Emerson case. I got pardoned by the governor!!

In one of her since scrubbed pics/posts...she said some 'rock star' thought one child might could be his.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Right......

the "Love Guns" pic was posted not necessarily as part of her CR (cruise report) but as a way of introducing herself to the readers of that forum IMO. She is very proud of that picture.

And also IMO - the smirk in her mugshot is because she is oh so vain, nothing else. But those red cheeks are interesting.

Lots of pictures of her in her heyday (allegedly taking photos of "rock stars" (ahem...)) IMO I see low self esteem everywhere.

I know we know what kind of jobs these folks had, but come on... they had a lot of stuff, and a lot of adventures. IMO definitely some kind of financial fraud going on for many years.

What about a septic tank? :waitasec:

HE tweeted "66 Days" on Nov 5th.

https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis

We debated what it meant for a week or so and apparently still...

I took it as meaning 66 days to form a habit according to this study.

Others thought it had something to do with cosmetics.

Today is also 66 days from 12/17/13. Ironic!

66 days before today...

if you all remember my story about the judge who used to sentence on days related to the victim, take note of this "coincidence".

Disney RV... Always figured HE was transported on their way to FL. I know, it's not something you want to think of, but I have thought that the whole time.

Its a thought that I've had myself for quite some time, just by the way Tammy acts, like the police are not going to find anything because they're looking in the wrong place. Wondering if the family has any property down in Florida?? Maybe her parents?

Oh boy. Well.....technically pee wee Herman isn't a "rock star".....

Thanks LadySunday77 for the updates. Much appreciated (I'm sure I can speak for everyone)! And, welcome to WS btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member