SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated article. Nothing about what the searches/digging has turned up, but I thought this was interesting:

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010486#.Uwe3IONdWSo

Neighbors said they awoke to sounds of investigators screaming and police cars arriving on scene.

Sam Hale says the police cars in front of the home are a familiar site. "Just lately the police units have been sitting down there, sometimes they'll be there all day long," Hale said.

LE wasn't playing this morning!!! :)

...And the article said that the charges would be released on Saturday!

Multiple dwellings. Who lives there? I'm sure posting names is not allowed, so I am asking for relationships.Extended family? His relatives or hers?

My understanding is TM and SM built a home in her parent's backyard. So that's why it looks compound-ish. JMO.

Her parents have the house with the long half-circle driveway and their house is the other one, which you can tell is the backyard of the parent's.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have sleuthed them so much on my own I forget where I read that. :blushing:

My understanding is TM and SM built a home in her parent's backyard. So that's why it looks compound-ish. JMO.

Her parents have the house with the long half-circle driveway and their house is the other one, which you can tell is the backyard of the parent's.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have sleuthed them so much on my own I forget where I read that. :blushing:

Thanks, Nugget! I was wondering whose house was whose.

Will they be arraigned tomorrow or will it wait till Monday? Anyone have an educated idea?

IMO the locksmith is for something more than a locked room or freezer. I would think the police would just simply use bolt cutters so my guess is a safe or desk something along those lines. JMO

What if a it's not a padlock on a freezer or room? Can you use bolt cutters on other types of locks other than padlocks?

I do happen to think it's something more like a safe though. That makes most sense to me at this point.

A snip for those who are joining us just now:
"Elvis' car was found abandoned at Peachtree Landing in mid-December, not far from the Moorers' house. Police have been looking at surveillance footage from all across the area, trying to find any clues pointing to possible suspects since her disappearance.

Based on what investigators saw from those cameras, police say they were able to carry out the search warrant before taking the Moorers into custody. Lt. Kegler says the search warrant carried out Friday follows new evidence investigators recently came across."
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm