SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do septic tanks in SC have locks on them? Just a question.

I believe someone posted a pic of theirs in a much earlier thread. I *think* I recall it having a lock on it. I could see why certain cities or even individuals would want locks on them, to prevent illegal chemical dumping (or evidence dumping?) etc.

is there a livestream on TV ????
I am wondering if the property next door will have a search warrant next since
it is so close and all family????

I think they have already said the arrests are related to the disappearence of Heather.

Amanda Kelley ‏@TSN_AKelley 6m Locksmith started to leave and was whistled back. #HeatherElvis

Could be a safe. A shed. Don't know if that house has a cellar. Anything that can be locked will now be unlocked. Which...is interesting because usually warrants are for specific information...not just the whole residence. They definitely have something. But it could be a desk drawer for all I know. I just know her family deserves some type of concrete information. T&P's to all. :loveyou:

very! and I'm trying to figure out all the buildings. And back yard area???

My understanding is TM and SM built a home in her parent's backyard. So that's why it looks compound-ish. JMO.

Her parents have the house with the long half-circle driveway and their house is the other one, which you can tell is the backyard of the parent's.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have sleuthed them so much on my own I forget where I read that. :blushing:

I can't imagine having all this...for two people whose charges might be dropped, or could meet bail in a few days. It really makes me think they are charging them with some really serious charges.

Hoping with FBI etc there...they are all on same page, know what they have, and all that. Feeling kind of worried, don't know why. JMO

Maybe the locksmith was for a shed? :waitasec:

Can someone tell me what "66" means? What is the significance? I'm lost on that.

Heather had made a tweet that simply said " 66 days "

Maybe the locksmith was for a shed? :waitasec:

Can someone tell me what "66" means? What is the significance? I'm lost on that.

At the beginning of the case while going through HE's SM accounts she tweeted "66 days". A lot of us were trying to figure out what that meant. Just eerie that today is 66 days since she went missing.

Who was it that posted that a certain judge they knew loved to bring charges, whatever, on anniversaries or dates, relevant to the perp? Anniversaries, birthdays, etc.

So, the PR is released on SM's birthday. Now, he is arrested on day "66". Hopefully the next special day will bring pressure resulting in a confession.

Hopefully we don't have to wait that long b/c TM birthday is the beginning of March, too long to wait IMO

IMO the locksmith is for something more than a locked room or freezer. I would think the police would just simply use bolt cutters so my guess is a safe or desk something along those lines. JMO

I guess the question is......where is better to hide a body? Water or land??

Not sure if this has been posted. Pic is an aerial view of the Moorer/Caison property. http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com

Multiple dwellings. Who lives there? I'm sure posting names is not allowed, so I am asking for relationships.Extended family? His relatives or hers?

ETA, Reading up from the bottom, I see my questions have been asked but not fully answered.

One more. Is there a family business that is based on that property & what type?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member