SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, TM mug shot she looks older, heavier than her lovey dovey photos I have seen. SM looks thinner and is his hair bleached on top or is it the lighting?
They both give me chills when I look at any of their photos.......creeps me out for some reason.

Do we have any hope of her being found alive and imprisoned?

If so, what would that type of a sentence involve, comparative to a murder conviction?

Extremely doubtful, jmo.

Charges will be released tomorrow for the Moorer's. No word on what they may be charged with
@EricaPNews

“financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the people living in the home”

If something was filed for themselves would it be filed on their behalf ? Or only one person signed whatever was filed on the behalf of others or on behalf of the people living in the home sounds , ... minor children.

Anyone know what TM and SM do for a living.
That is a expensive truck, beleive me I want one but can't afford it.

Self-employed~ Disney Travel Agent & Handyman ... sounds pretty high dollar huh? They (or at least Sidney) seem to run around a lot in the middle of night, oh and they home school their children. Have 12 security cameras too. Things that make you go hmmn ...

:newhere:

First post. I've been lurking since the beginning of this case, finally decided to register, now that things are starting to move. :lurk:

The only thought I have to share at the moment is my heart goes out to the Elvis family. I am sending them strength. :heartbeat:

Welcome LookingForClues thanks for joining and posting. We are all doing the same as you.

Could this not wait until I left work. My day is over, yet here I sit. I'll probably get written up for misuse/misallocation of school property for using their internet. Oh, well. It had to be done :floorlaugh: They'll understand, right?

Yes, as long as you're not my kids' teacher ;). :floorlaugh:

“financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the people living in the home”

If something was filed for themselves would it be filed on their behalf ? Or only one person signed whatever was filed on the behalf of others or on behalf of the people living in the home sounds , ... minor children.

As someone mentioned before, welfare fraud?

:newhere:

First post. I've been lurking since the beginning of this case, finally decided to register, now that things are starting to move. :lurk:

The only thought I have to share at the moment is my heart goes out to the Elvis family. I am sending them strength. :heartbeat:

:welcome5:

Me too... but I don't think they will find her on the M's property.

Isn't today, day 66?

Who was it that posted that a certain judge they knew loved to bring charges, whatever, on anniversaries or dates, relevant to the perp? Anniversaries, birthdays, etc.

So, the PR is released on SM's birthday. Now, he is arrested on day "66". Hopefully the next special day will bring pressure resulting in a confession.

For you sleuthers, is SM's maintenance business just interior work like plumbing & carpentry or does he also do landscaping?

Amanda Kelley ‏@TSN_AKelley 1m
Locksmith arriving at scene now. #HeatherElvis

We Waited for this for such a long time ....:loveyou:

:please: Praying for Heather Family:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics