DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo from the air:

http://ow.ly/i/4FR3e

Courtesy of

Kicks! ‏@MBkicks 3m

PHOTO from the air above property police have search warrant to search in connection with #heatherelvis disappearance http://ow.ly/i/4FR3e

Well, that is not what I pictured the Moorer/Caison compound looking like. <modsnip>I guess I allowed their "mentality" to color my perception of their living quarter IYKWIM. :eek:hdear:

Could be why the US AG is involved. Kinda makes you think there was a lot more going on with the Ms before this happened. What/whom were they protecting themselves from with all those cameras?

Maybe Heather knew something she shouldn't have?

Well, that is not what I pictured the Moorer/Caison compound looking like. I always figured they had trailers!! I guess I allowed their "mentality" to color my perception of their living quarter IYKWIM. :eek:hdear:
I hope they have a search warrrant the covers both properties~

Those houses are too close together to not know what is going on in the other home.

I've just woken up here in Australia to the news. Euphoria has turned to angst. Where are you, Heather, sweet?

May have to work on Heathers mosaic today. In her honour.

:please:

She's a photographer and she sells vacation packages. Both of which could be done as a SAHM IMO

It would be interesting if they found pictures to memorialize the event.
As they say, Karma's a b****. I think read that they have CCTV pics.

:newhere:

First post. I've been lurking since the beginning of this case, finally decided to register, now that things are starting to move. :lurk:

The only thought I have to share at the moment is my heart goes out to the Elvis family. I am sending them strength. :heartbeat:

For LE to be doing an extensive search of the Moorer property, they would need probable cause in Heather's disappearance to obtain a search warrant allowing for diggin and the K-9 unit..and not just financial discrepancies ??

Amanda Kelley &#8207;@TSN_AKelley 1m
Locksmith arriving at scene now. #HeatherElvis

For LE to be doing an extensive search of the Moorer property, they would need probable cause in Heather's disappearance to obtain a search warrant allowing for diggin and the K-9 unit..and not just financial discrepancies ??

With them being so secretive, I would hope so.

Someone just tweeted locksmiths arriving at the scene. This is surreal to me.

Could this not wait until I left work. My day is over, yet here I sit. I'll probably get written up for misuse/misallocation of school property for using their internet. Oh, well. It had to be done :floorlaugh: They'll understand, right?

Walk away for a day and look what happens. Still catching up...

I believe LE found something to arrest them on, maybe not associated with HE&#8217;s disappearance and were holding that in their back pocket. Then, the surveillance video information came back and gave them what they needed to serve the warrant for the house and truck in association with HE&#8217;s disappearance. IMO, they wanted the arrest to make sure they were out of the way. It could be two completely unrelated things, but the Moorer&#8217;s might still end up in jail for &#8220;financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the people living in the home&#8221;. Financial discrepancies can stem from SM&#8217;s business, or a break with a financial agreement, or lack of payment on a house, or payment on a house when there was not enough money coming in or in accounts to pay for it, or a multitude of other things.

I hope they find something. It's unfortunate when they have to wait so long to process a vehicle.

Do we have any hope of her being found alive and imprisoned?

If so, what would that type of a sentence involve, comparative to a murder conviction?

RE: taxes, you are right. Even if they never filed it would just be a couple of federal agents to arrest them and for the most part it would be quiet. This goes much deeper.

Just using your post because the federal agent made me wonder......

If someone was kidnapped and killed and their body was disposed of in another state wouldn't the FBI get involved because they went across state lines?

TM and SM went to FL for a marathon a week or so after HE went missing. Hmmmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia