DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amanda Kelley ‏@TSN_AKelley 1m
Locksmith started to leave and was whistled back. #HeatherElvis
Expand

I was reading through this case last night and imo these 2 are responsible for whatever has happened to Heather.

We get this question in nearly every case and I'll tell you that in only about 1% of our cases do we know a POI was posting among us. That means only one case off the top of my head do I know that happened and the POI was happy to let us know it was her. All the other PMs we rec'd from members about other members being POIs have been proved to be in error.

That's why we have a hard and fast rule about not discussing this issue. Just an FYI and I hope it helps.

ETA: The POI was DeeDee Moore and she was convicted of killing Abraham Shakespeare.

Sorry Kimster! Thanks for clarifying

I wonder if they will have a PC? If it's something like Murder 1 or 2, I think there's a good chance. But if it's something with their finances, I don't think they will.

I think they are hoping to be able to add some charges before tomorrow. Otherwise, will try to keep them in on highest charge they can prove now, I guess. JMO

Tammy is smiling because A) LE won't find anything where they are digging, and B) She made Sidney kill and despose of Heather. If it all comes down, it will fall on him. JMO...

I can't imagine having all this...for two people whose charges might be dropped, or could meet bail in a few days. It really makes me think they are charging them with some really serious charges.

As someone mentioned before, welfare fraud?

Truly believe that's what it is but then again I was wrong about the incriminating surveillance footage being on their property. A little birdy told me that SM and TM have been seen around town using Food Stamps. Not that there is anything wrong with that if they are truly needed but if they obtained them fraudulently that's a problem.

#HeatherElvis RT @Lauren_WBTW: Charges will be released tomorrow for the Moorer's. No word on what they may be charged with

https://twitter.com/search?q=#HeatherElvis‬&src=typd&f=realtime

So they have been arrested. No need to release the charges so long as they have been filed. They may find more at the property to hold them on. Thoughts and prayers and hope for Heather's family. It's been a while since I personally involved myself in a case (Michelle Parker) and the angst the family and friends feel...the sheer adrenaline roller coster ride of emotions they suffer through is without parallel. T&P! :loveyou:

Maybe the locksmith was for a shed? :waitasec:

Can someone tell me what "66" means? What is the significance? I'm lost on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298