SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any meaning to the fact she was booked two hours earlier that SM? Separated and questioned? She clammed up, but he talked for a while?

What in heaven's name could the financial discrepancies be? Are we talking tax returns, business formation (LLC/SP)?

says filed with the state of SC.. so something state related.

and they booked her right away but not him so either they held off to lean on him or she has a charge not related to him (she is a SAHM right? so not her tax return? ????)

Thank you. That first picture is ink pen or the stencil. Hair doesn't grow back that fast. In your photo that stomach looks very feminine.

If you look down his timeline there is a comment from someone about how the tattoo was done two years ago and it's time it was "finished".

Since you guys are discussing the tattoo, when the photo of him getting the tattoo was put up the wife left a comment to the effect of "the things you do for love" with a winky face ;) at the end. i immediately thought she was implying something there. i cannot find the comment now it must have been deleted, but that has bothered me since the day i saw it. disgusting.

Did he get the tatto before... Or after... HE's disappearance? :dunno:

TIA...:seeya:

The storm y'all having at the beach came through Columbia, SC a couple of hours ago. It's starting to clear here now so maybe it will just last a couple of hours and not mess up much for LE.

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! I have been waiting for something, anything, to happen on this case. I want to cry. I have been praying for the Elvis family since the day Heather went missing. Let's hope the arrests/searches prove to be fruitful in bringing Heather home.

and they booked her right away but not him so either they held off to lean on him or she has a charge not related to him (she is a SAHM right? so not her tax return? ????)

She's a photographer and she sells vacation packages. Both of which could be done as a SAHM IMO

Maybe Tammy claimed zero income but we all know about her Disneytravel ccompany

Does someone have a link to a timeline for those not familiar with this case? I've looked and can't seem to locate one. :tyou:

How about the Heather Elvis Media Thread?

Just a thought...

:seeya:

Did he get the tatto before... Or after... HE's disappearance? :dunno:

TIA...:seeya:

Sorry to quote myself here...

but this question was answered in the post right above this one...

thank you! and thank you, Chasing.Halos! :tyou:

I feel like if LE arrested them for Heather's murder, they should really have a PC.

Yeah but the picture of the tat in progress was posted Feb 11, 2014.

Maybe Tammy claimed zero income but we all know about her Disneytravel ccompany

could you paraphrase some info on that? (we have kept a lid on it for so long that many might not be aware of it)

Thanks so much!

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

I think she is books Disney vacations. She did have a page on Facebook but it was deleted a while back. It still comes up in google search.

ETA: I also think she is also a photographer.
I am so relieved this has happened. I tried to see it another way but it was hard. I sat on a fence that was leaning so far towards guilt it was about to break. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, not an easy thing to do.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

The storm y'all having at the beach came through Columbia, SC a couple of hours ago. It's starting to clear here now so maybe it will just last a couple of hours and not mess up much for LE.

The storm came through here about 6 hours ago; north GA, and we have tree limbs down from the high winds & the temp dropped 30+ degrees after the front moved through..

I did notice that TM cleaned up her fb page again this week. She's always posting things and then deleting them. All the Valentine posts are gone along with the photo's.

I know, maddening. I have been taking screen shots for weeks lol.

I know we cannot post screen shots, but can we discuss postings that were since deleted? I am thinkin' no. Which I understand, but it is so frustrating! :banghead:

I feel like if LE arrested them for Heather's murder, they should really have a PC.

I think they are trying to find Heather first. If they have other charges to hold these two on that is good as well. It is always best to have the most evidence possible.. (the weather is not being cooperative right now either raining but they were earlier trying to dig in the yard and run the dogs) :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy