SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how these 2 got together? She is older than him and you can surely tell that by the mug shots. I am not saying SM is attractive but seems he certainly didn't "marry up" JMO of course.

Could they have booked him so much later than her so that he could arrange for the children or is that even allowed? IMHO I think they have something more on her for sure (possibly the financial issues we keep reading about) She is the one with the travel and photography side gigs, he seemed to be employed by an employer? Is that true?

I think she is books Disney vacations. She did have a page on Facebook but it was deleted a while back. It still comes up in google search.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

She also took down her photography Facebook page around the same time. I assumed it was because she thought her businesses would be "slandered" but maybe she was trying to hide their existence because she wasn't claiming the income on her taxes and she knew that would be exposed if they looked at her financial records. JMO.

I feel like if LE arrested them for Heather's murder, they should really have a PC.

I feel like they may not have enough to call it a murder investigation, as of yet. They weren't booked on murder charges, but financial crimes and evidence found on surveillance. They were able to obtain search warrants with those charges. I have a feeling it will switch gears to an official murder investigation, soon, though.

ETA: because it's not 'officially' a murder investigation yet, they must tread VERY carefully in the evidence collection so the M's are not released/exonerated on a technicality...which may mean no PC for a while.

I know, maddening. I have been taking screen shots for weeks lol.

I know we cannot post screen shots, but can we discuss postings that were since deleted? I am thinkin' no. Which I understand, but it is so frustrating! :banghead:

hold on and I will alert this for salem and she can weigh in...

Yes. Tammy is or was a Disney travel agent. She had a face bookpage set up. Magical travel vacations I believe. So she obviously drew an income.

I stopped following this case when we weren't allowed to sleuth any of the men mentioned in the police report (at least I think it was a police report, perhaps missing persons). Was SM one of those men? Can someone please clarify if he and his wife knew Heather?

Yes. Tammy is or was a Disney travel agent. She had a face bookpage set up. Magical travel vacations I believe. So she obviously drew an income.

private or working for disney the corporation? sounds like she was working as a travel agent without really being one:twocents:

It came through here about 6 hours ago; north GA, and we have tree limbs down from the high winds & the temp dropped 30+ degrees after the front moved through..

It got chilly here too. We had some rough wind for a while but all and all it is a pretty fast moving front. I'd hate to think how this investigation of the Moorer property would be affected if it was a slow winter storm instead of a "spring" storm.

I stopped following this case when we weren't allowed to sleuth any of the men mentioned in the police report (at least I think it was a police report, perhaps missing persons). Was SM one of those men? Can someone please clarify if he and his wife knew Heather?

Yes he knew HE, he was the last person to talk to her per the PR the night she went missing. His wife may or may not "know" HE but she certainly "knows of her" based on what she has said.

Am puzzled on how quiet this thread is...considering it has been almost an hour since the " all clear " was given on sleuthing the Moorers. I imagined an explosion of posts . Perhaps everyone is like me..all of sleuthing material seen over the past few weeks is a jumbled mess in my head and a lot of info has been deleted ??

This is an emotional day. When I heard the news I began loudly hooting & praising the heavens!

The first impression I have from the mugs is disgust for OMW grimace. What kind of sick person smiles while being arrested in a missing persons case? SM does look more timid and has a hint of defeat and seriousness.

Let's bring Heather home! Prayers to the family.

JMO

Wasn't there a Lorinda posting on FHEFB or CH page? I know I've seen that name.

I feel like they may not have enough to call it a murder investigation, as of yet. They weren't booked on murder charges, but financial crimes and evidence found on surveillance. They were able to obtain search warrants with those charges. I have a feeling it will switch gears to an official murder investigation, soon, though.

ETA: because it's not 'officially' a murder investigation yet, they must tread VERY carefully in the evidence collection so the M's are not released/exonerated on a technicality...which may mean no PC for a while.

O/T - Your signature almost made me choke on my lunch :floorlaugh:

Are they searching another residence on the property? I missed that.

One of the reports said they were also searching her Dad's property, which if IIRC is next door.

This is just a theory I have...my opinion only...I have often wondered if TM hired someone to take care of Heather. I keep going back to the two men in the truck who fired in SM's car and then pointed the gun at him a day or so ago. It's just an idea I've had but I wonder if that is what happened they were afraid SM would crack and was putting pressure on him. ( or maybe TM was afraid SM would talk and kept the hired guys putting pressure on SM)
I find it interesting that the word the police officer used to describe what was going on with the children of TM/SM was that they were"safe".

That tattoo looks like ink pen to me.

I think SM was being abused. Mentally. I'm serious. IMO.

I think he was mentally abused too, and that tattoo is just another part of the abuse. Marking him as her property. How sick is that? IMO.

private or working for disney the corporation? sounds like she was working as a travel agent without really being one:twocents:

I bet there is a parent company involved but I doubt it was directly through Disney. You know those sketchy "work from home" job ads in the classifieds? I'm thinking it was more like that, less like a travel agent.

The surveillance "evidence" "not from the M's residence" could be related to the rumored/alleged assault at Walmart.

Maybe the enhanced video from around the area show him/them with Heather.....or, them out and about when they claim they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc