SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am puzzled on how quiet this thread is...considering it has been almost an hour since the " all clear " was given on sleuthing the Moorers. I imagined an explosion of posts . Perhaps everyone is like me..all of sleuthing material seen over the past few weeks is a jumbled mess in my head and a lot of info has been deleted ??

Re: SM being mentally abused

I'm not a psychologist. I took a few classes and have a best friend who is one.

I have been in an abusive relationship previously. I have also seen people isolated from their families by a spouse. I'll go check out some traits and see if I can prove it with social media posts.

I just feel like he had a lot less to do with it than she did. I hope they start squealing on each other quickly.

I haven't been to their FB pages in a very long time but I recall she has a page and then there was a page for them as a couple. SM did not have an individual page. Everything on 'his' page sounded like TM pretending to be him: "...My wife is so beautiful...my wife is so wonderful...." = the kind of things your kids post about themselves when they 'hack' your page.

Since you guys are discussing the tattoo, when the photo of him getting the tattoo was put up the wife left a comment to the effect of "the things you do for love" with a winky face ;) at the end. i immediately thought she was implying something there. i cannot find the comment now it must have been deleted, but that has bothered me since the day i saw it. disgusting.

Am puzzled on how quiet this thread is...considering it has been almost an hour since the " all clear " was given on sleuthing the Moorers. I imagined an explosion of posts . Perhaps everyone is like me..all of sleuthing material seen over the past few weeks is a jumbled mess in my head and a lot of info has been deleted ??

I think allot of the sleuthed material is probably irrelevant now.

Guessing his tat was an order from Tammy after finding out about the affair...kind of marking her territory. And its a cheap tat.

I think a lot of people are at work. I am.

I have always believed that (and this is all my speculation, my opinion etc etc) Heather was lured somewhere (IMHO, she thought it was SM she was meeting). Heather drove to where that person said they were. There was a surprise when she arrived (IMHO, SM and TM were there). Heather was killed at this location where she arrived (sorry to be blunt I know it's awful), perhaps by a method that would not leave marks, evidence on the perpetrators (no struggle). She was disposed of at this site. SM then drove Heather's car to where it was eventually found, with his wife following behind him in a different car or truck. Perhaps SM has reasons why his DNA would be found in Heather's car, they had a relationship, this we know, he could easily have been in her car at some point. TM and SM drive back together to their home.

All pure speculation, my opinion............

I did notice that TM cleaned up her fb page again this week. She's always posting things and then deleting them. All the Valentine posts are gone along with the photo's.

I'm sitting here worrying because the rain is just POURING down and it's windy as all get out. My thoughts are with LE having to be out in this mess trying to make their case. I hope this doesn't hinder the investigation in any way.

I really think they might have been booked on 1st or 2nd degree murder. However, I am not convinced yet that LE will try a no-body trial. So I think LE is extremely confident they will find Heather. I can't imagine them arresting them for murder, and then having to release them eventually because they don't have enough evidence, and their plan to get one of them to crack didn't work.

If it turns out this way, I can't imagine your husband's mistress being in your back yard. But, I would guess it could serve as the ultimate punishment for your husband's betrayal that he will never forget. Chilling-creepy. :princes:

The other residence being searched makes me wonder if they think these people helped or if maybe LE thinks something is stashed there. Even a weapon...

Does someone have a link to a timeline for those not familiar with this case? I've looked and can't seem to locate one. :tyou:

The other residence being searched makes me wonder if they think these people helped or if maybe LE thinks something is stashed there. Even a weapon...

Are they searching another residence on the property? I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero