SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooke Holden ‏@brooke_holden · 1m
WMBF Reporter @StephRobusto is at the bond hearing for the Moorers involving the #HeatherElvis case Should hear something before noon

I know LE has been quiet in this case, but I think if they arrested the Moorers on Murder 1 or Murder 2 for Heather's case, or some very similar charges, they would have a PC. That would be a huge development in a high-profile case. Maybe you can't think of it like this, but if they won't even have a PC, why would they want the eyes of thousands or millions of people on their community when they try to have a no-body trial?

Campers are not that expensive. Theirs appears to be fiberglass, which is even less expensive. :twocents:

5th Wheels can get pretty pricey.

Our family business is an RV parts and accessories store and RV's are expensive. Most of them are fiberglass now because it makes them lighter and fiberglass holds up much better. 5th Wheels are more expensive than Trailers, but both are quite pricey. A lot of it depends on length and what you have inside them.

We also sell fiberglass truck caps. Fiberglass , at a minumum you are talking about $1000.00. That's just a cap to go on the back of a truck. Fiberglass is pretty pricey, LOL.

wow, I just made the 1000th post. since yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

WMBF Reporter @StephRobusto just posted on twitter that we should hear something by noon. Really, does it take that long? I'm assuming SM's hearing will be a few hours later since his arrest came 3 hours later. Does anyone know WHY the arrests would be 3 hours apart? I wonder, did LE come to the house with the warrants, Grabbed TM before she could find her face, but kept SM at the house for a few more hours?

Campers are not that expensive. Theirs appears to be fiberglass, which is even less expensive. :twocents:

5th Wheels can get pretty pricey.

We are in the rv business. That trailer is a cheap stick/tin ....possibly a FEMA trailer they gutted and fixed up.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Our family business is an RV parts and accessories store and RV's are expensive. Most of them are fiberglass now because it makes them lighter and fiberglass holds up much better. 5th Wheels are more expensive than Trailers, but both are quite pricey. A lot of it depends on length and what you have inside them.

We also sell fiberglass truck caps. Fiberglass , at a minumum you are talking about $1000.00. That's just a cap to go on the back of a truck. Fiberglass is pretty pricey, LOL.

:lol: :doh: I meant aluminum! Aluminum is less expensive.

Are these charges supposed to be related to HE case?????? Ugh I think Im going to be sick...

I think it was on her disney bog or forums that TM posted the camper was a 13 year old 27ft Wilderness camper that they got a deal on (was it $1,400?)...does that sound right to you for a 13 year old camper? I thought it sounded really cheap but have no clue. She did seem to brag about how she got all these deals all the time, including huge discounts on last minute Disney trips because of their flexible schedule.

Sex/indecent exposure??? Someone explain that to me? Gross

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members