SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the indecent exposure probably comes from the alleged *advertiser censored* picture that she sent to heather of TM and SM having sex and saying something to the effect of.."see? He's mine"

It really sounds to me like LE got little charges to hold them for a specific period of time, and were thinking that they would start searching the property, either find Heather or one of the Moorers would confess, try to get a deal, and so far, that hasn't happened.

How long have they been married?
Been together about 16 years, but don't know when they married, if at all.
For someone who loves plastering the internet with their photos, I haven't seen a single one of her as a bride.

Could that be from the picture rumored to have been sent of an sexual act being performed to her ?

Oh Lawd, I missed hearing about that. So many uses for barf smileys in this case :sick:

I think it was on her disney bog or forums that TM posted the camper was a 13 year old 27ft Wilderness camper that they got a deal on (was it $1,400?)...does that sound right to you for a 13 year old camper? I thought it sounded really cheap but have no clue. She did seem to brag about how she got all these deals all the time, including huge discounts on last minute Disney trips because of their flexible schedule.

Oh, I didn't realize they bought it used. that sounds about right and who knows what all worked in it, so I'd say that sounds about right. It does look like it was in pretty good shape though. Your right , its hard to say if she was always bragging about deals she got. I'm sure she exaggerated, lol.

Good morning everyone. I was lurking for a couple of months on these threads, never felt the urge to post until yesterday. I spent time last night reading TM's DISboard posts. OMG.... I have to say that I'm really surprised at TM's charges this morning. I honestly thought with the feds involved and the "financial discrepancies" mentioned in the warrant that her charges would be very different. Looking at all their material items and knowing the price of these Disney trips, I can't imagine that the Ms have the financial means to afford all of these things.

By now I know some of you have had a chance to read her Disney threads - these gave me new insight about how narcissistic TM must be. I couldn't get over her sharing of things like photos of her home remodel, kids extravagant birthday parties, etc. on a freaking Disney forum of all places! Who wants to see this stuff on a Disney forum? SMH!

I just can't shake the feeling that they are involved in something bigger - money laundering, embezzlement, or the likes. Maybe SM's charges will give us more of an idea of what's going on here. I just felt the need to jump in on the thread and say good morning and see if anyone has sleuthed about the finances.

I will be very surprised if SM did this. I will also be VERY skeptical that TM has framed him for it. Sadly, I think that's a very strong possibility. Her smirk in her booking photo says that loud and clear....:banghead:

I agree with you, was trying to make sense of the charges.

The other possibilty is that she convinced him to do it. Regardless, I think she was heavily if not directly involved.

I hate thinking this: did she do something to HE after the abduction and take photos that LE found?

I think she would be charged with much worse if that happened, especially since that would be photographic evidence that Heather is dead.

I am guessing all the reporters are still at the hearing, which is why they haven't updated their Twitters with the charges?

I wonder if those charges stem from their PC's?

I have a feeling those are all of Tammy's charges, as I would think they would uploaded all at once?

Are those even felonies? Or did she already make a deal? Confused...to say the least.

Working on a new thread, this one is getting pretty long. Will be closing this one shortly...

Since the reporters aren't lighting up the internet with updates, the hearing must still be in progress ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member