SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Tammy claimed zero income but we all know about her Disneytravel ccompany

Hmmnn, I guess they could use tax evasion as an excuse to bring them in and question them, but I have to think it's more than that. He is also "self-employed" right?

I have always wondered why SM and TM had so many cameras around their property and also took so many vacations?

Hmmmm...

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

her immediate booking would mean that most likely they had something else on her..

his.. well... I wonder if it was a result of questioning that could have taken place in between? :twocents:

I'm thinking TM is not the type to go down alone. I hope she spilled everything she knows and brought SM with her. God help their children, I hope there is someone in the family decent enough to take them.

One of the reports said they were also searching her Dad's property, which if IIRC is next door.

I've read a bunch of articles online, and I saw it somewhere. I went trolling back and didn't see the article about the other property on the threads, but I know I read it. It's here somewhere probably?

This is just a theory I have...my opinion only...I have often wondered if TM hired someone to take care of Heather. I keep going back to the two men in the truck who fired in SM's car and then pointed the gun at him a day or so ago. It's just an idea I've had but I wonder if that is what happened they were afraid SM would crack and was putting pressure on him. ( or maybe TM was afraid SM would talk and kept the hired guys putting pressure on SM)
I find it interesting that the word the police officer used to describe what was going on with the children of TM/SM was that they were"safe".

Bumping this - it is a great thought! I will be interested to see if indeed this is how this plays out. Appreciate you sharing this line of thinking!

I hope this works properly.

Early on I wondered if SM was a hunter of some sort, and would probably be comfortable in the woods. I came across this picture weeks ago. Do non-hunters wear this?

Attachments

• smhunt.jpg
    smhunt.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 279
Hmmnn, I guess they could use tax evasion as an excuse to bring them in and question them, but I have to think it's more than that. He is also "self-employed" right?

I think that if had anything to do with taxes, there would be IRS audits, etc... and that would take quite a while? Not sure, though. He worked for a legit company, from what I understand.

Like you said, it has to be more than that. Ugh, I wish they would list the charges already, it's driving me nuts! :scared:

If it's for taxes or something with the surveillance camera, what would the bail be? How soon could they be released?

I think that if had anything to do with taxes, there would be IRS audits, etc... and that would take quite a while? Not sure, though. He worked for a legit company, from what I understand.

Like you said, it has to be more than that. Ugh, I wish they would list the charges already, it's driving me nuts! :scared:

I believe he owned his own maintenance company, Palmetto Maintenance comes to his home address (www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/sc/myrtle-beach/palmetto-maintenance-company-reviews-5538922.htm).

I also wondered if he did landscaping and this is why there was such a push to get a Spanish poster? Because he may have had some Hispanic employees. It feels so good to finally post my thoughts and not in code!

Can we now discuss whether or not the Moorers own a boat?

I am thinking they are waiting to see if they find anything at their home today, so they might add new charges to the ones they arrested them for.

Maybe the enhanced video from around the area show him/them with Heather.....or, them out and about when they claim they weren't.

Or in town when they said they weren't (??)

I believe he owned his own maintenance company (will find a source and post it right here in a minute).

I also wondered if he did landscaping and this is why there was such a push to get a Spanish poster? Because he may have had some Hispanic employees. It feels so good to finally post my thoughts and not in code!

I never thought about that, good point.