SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT????!!!! OMG Just seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!!! What page should I go back to get caught up? Who got arrested? Minnie Mouse? OM? Holy cow!!!!! Help!!!

:scared:

Oh, yeah and a black pick up truck was taken from the Moorer property as well.

Wonder if, assuming they are guilty, they ever discussed what they would do if arrested. Would one take all of the blame? Or were they ignoring the whole idea of possible charges? Hard to imagine what that household has been like these two months. I guess it is possible neither really knows what the other may have done. JMO

This is just a theory I have...my opinion only...I have often wondered if TM hired someone to take care of Heather. I keep going back to the two men in the truck who fired in SM's car and then pointed the gun at him a day or so ago. It's just an idea I've had but I wonder if that is what happened they were afraid SM would crack and was putting pressure on him. ( or maybe TM was afraid SM would talk and kept the hired guys putting pressure on SM)
I find it interesting that the word the police officer used to describe what was going on with the children of TM/SM was that they were"safe".

That's been my thought all along regarding the shots fired and gun pointing, kinda like intimidation to help keep SM in line and not say anything.

However, I don't think anyone was hired to 'disappear' HE. Most probable they have whom needs to be had dressed in orange right now.

Wonder if, assuming they are guilty, they ever discussed what they would do if arrested. Would one take all of the blame? Or were they ignoring the whole idea of possible charges? Hard to imagine what that household has been like these two months. I guess it is possible neither really knows what the other may have done. JMO

With that mugshot, I doubt if Minnie Mouse would squeal, not on herself anyway.... the defiant one........
IMOO.

Anyone else thinking Tammy was lurking and quite possibly posting here?

We get this question in nearly every case and I'll tell you that in only about 1% of our cases do we know a POI was posting among us. That means only one case off the top of my head do I know that happened and the POI was happy to let us know it was her. All the other PMs we rec'd from members about other members being POIs have been proved to be in error.

That's why we have a hard and fast rule about not discussing this issue. Just an FYI and I hope it helps.

ETA: The POI was DeeDee Moore and she was convicted of killing Abraham Shakespeare.

Bestill!!!!!!!
profilepic109879_1.gif

How is it an image can make you feel better? This is perfect.

I so want justice for the Elvis family. We're all so invested after watching their torture. Godspeed, let's make this fast.

Oh, yeah and a black pick up truck was taken from the Moorer property as well.

where did you get that from ? unless there is blood from HE ,what good will it do (of course if there are distinct features (bumper stickers or modifications) it can be ID'd as his in videos)

He looks gaunt and exhausted. She looks...wrong. That is NOT a face you make when you've been arrested. I'd be worried sick about my children. Where is her mind?

In Narcissisticville ...
icon12.gif

where did you get that from ? unless there is blood from HE ,what good will it do (of course if there are distinct features (bumper stickers or modifications) it can be ID'd as his in videos)

It was mentioned in MSM. I can try to find the link....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98