SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we heard her bond amount yet? Are more charges going to be read or are those it?

If you look at the case numbers for Tammy's charges, they end in 21, 26, and 27. Wonder what the case numbers ending in 22, 23, 25, and 25 are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has to be way more than just this....I mean, they approached the house full force "screaming," as neighbors said. Took the kids. Surely this isn't all....

I am wandering if the sex charge is from the supposedly derogative picture text that was sent to Heather.........can a person be charged for that?

it might be because they call that sexting....i think!!! anyway to send a pic like that is DISGUSTING...she is one sick person

There has to be way more than just this....I mean, they approached the house full force "screaming," as neighbors said. Took the kids. Surely this isn't all....

Well, there are two of them.....hopefully his charges will be more severe. If she really had nothing to do with the actual disappearance, obstruction of justice seems to fit, in my opinion. Too bad she can't be charged for simply being a despicable human being.

MOO

If I am correct..........if there are pending charges she can not be released til a bond is set for all charges

it might be because they call that sexting....i think!!! anyway to send a pic like that is DISGUSTING...she is one sick person

I assume it's illegal to send an unsolicited nude/sex pic to someone, correct? Would be the same as a flasher walking down the street and exposing himself to someone?

Maybe the cops know he is weak? They are making it look like it's all being pinned on him in the hopes he will break and start singing like a canary?

I will admit to being in and out during this investigation due to a bit of drama. Can you link something to this or direct me to where I might get the information on this. It sounds pretty darn juvenile of a 41 yo woman. Personally it speaks volumes of her personality.

Kelly

Do we know LE took the kids? I only saw that LE said they were safe. Maybe they were not there? Or went to her father? Anyway, LE has done SWAT actions before, even with kids present, i.e Michelle Parker. They have to go when they have to go...IMO. But it had better be more serious charges than we have seen so far...

$5,000 Bond on the obstruction of justice charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever posted they towed the Disney camper...I don't know if it's true or not but it's the first time I smiled since I came home to the news last night.

I thought i'd feel happier than I do. I feel like finding Heather is now closer than ever and the reality of that...that it'll dash any small hpoe that she could be alive, makes me really sad. Can't imagine what the Elvis family feels right now.

I'm waaaaay new here and this is my 1st post, but had to say: she posted on FB the other day about the naughty things the 2 of them did at hot topic/mall bathroom. I'm guessing they got video survaliance of that?

Looked up indecent exposure laws in SC -

SECTION 16-15-130. Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.

(A)(1) It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway.

(2) This subsection does not apply to a woman who breastfeeds her own child in a public place, on property of others, to the view of any person on a street or highway, or any other place where a woman and her child are authorized to be.

(B) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

So, it doesn't look like it's related to the pic she allegedly texted?

Also, ewww...

I'm waaaaay new here and this is my 1st post, but had to say: she posted on FB the other day about the naughty things the 2 of them did at hot topic/mall bathroom. I'm guessing they got video survaliance of that?

They better not have video cameras in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980