SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Although the Disney obsession in general is pretty creepy to me. Anybody else?

well, there is a well known real estate lawyer in Florence, SC where I live, that when you go into his office, he has every imaginable Disney product...dolls, pics, expensive lithographs, etc.

when Florence had a Disney store, like 10 years ago (it's now gone) in the mall, he even worked there part time, just to get the employee discount...he and his family take many trips down to Disney every year.

He didn't need the money from working at the Disney store, just enjoyed it and the employee discount.

he's just a very big Disney fan.....nothing wrong with that.

I mean his office is LOADED with Disney stuff, It's everywhere....10's of thousand of dollars worth....I can only imagine his house.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, believe it or not, in four years on WS this is the first case I've followed where there's actually been an arrest...

When do we find out what the charges are for? I mean I know indecent exposure and obstruction, but when do we find out what specific acts were committed. Is that where an indictment comes in? Yeah, you can see I have no legal training. Don't even watch CSI. I used to watch LA Law but it's been a while and I've forgotten everything I 'learned'.

MSM is working to get the search warrants and arrest details released so they can look over and relay the specifics to the public.

Oh my, I bet LE took all the firearms and holsters/cases, too. As there could be trace DNA from Heather. Now, if they did take possession of the weapons, that will be a HUGE stressor for TCM.

I'm sure news organizations are busy bee's right now, trying to get the warrants released. It's a waiting game basically until that happens and/or other charges are revealed.

But, I thought the charges we know of came from what was found in executing the warrant(?). So you're saying the warrant will delineate what the charges were specifically. Oh, d'oh! As I'm typing I'm realizing you're talking about the arrest warrant and not the search warrant. :blushing: Not enough sleep for me last night, or coffee for me today!

Is the bond hearing going on now as we type?
Forty pages behind and counting, not including pl.
Have the charges been revealed? TY

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 6m
"There is no definite rule but I am not representing both to rule out any conflict of interest as this progresses" tammys defense attorney

I agree. Although the Disney obsession in general is pretty creepy to me. Anybody else?

Word. I don't understand adults who are so obsessed with Disney. It is very strange. The two in custody creep me out in general though!

Stephanie Robusto ‏@StephRobusto 6m
"There is no definite rule but I am not representing both to rule out any conflict of interest as this progresses" tammys defense attorney

Ruh-roh, this is really getting interesting now.

So, my thoughts are that the surveillance evidence refers to their home surveillance footage, and/or surveillance from a pay phone coinciding with call records between SM and HE. Payphone maybe in town. jmo

I'm thinking / hoping SM's charges might be a little heftier that TM's. jmo.

Is the bond hearing going on now as we type?
Forty pages behind and counting, not including pl.
Have the charges been revealed? TY

Bond hearings have happened, each charged with obstructing justice and 2 counts each of sex/indecent exposure. Bond set for both at $20k. TM has posted bond, SM hasnt yet, but his hearing was later. TM has an attorney, SM not sure. .

We believe they are both being held a bit longer pending further charges.

Oh my, I bet LE took all the firearms and holsters/cases, too. As there could be trace DNA from Heather. Now, if they did take possession of the weapons, that will be a HUGE stressor for TCM.

Good points. Possible blood splatter specks evidence on the holster

So, my thoughts are that the surveillance evidence refers to their home surveillance footage, and/or surveillance from a pay phone coinciding with call records between SM and HE. Payphone maybe in town. jmo

I'm thinking / hoping SM's charges might be a little heftier that TM's. jmo.

le said it was from socastee.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but, believe it or not, in four years on WS this is the first case I've followed where there's actually been an arrest...

When do we find out what the charges are for? I mean I know indecent exposure and obstruction, but when do we find out what specific acts were committed. Is that where an indictment comes in? Yeah, you can see I have no legal training. Don't even watch CSI. I used to watch LA Law but it's been a while and I've forgotten everything I 'learned'.

bbm ~ say what?
(I'm reading backwards. I gather charges aren't clear yet.)

Good points. Possible blood splatter specks evidence on the holster

Wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on blood spatter? News reports are saying the dogs found nothing at the residence, so I was wondering if 60+ day old blood spatter wouldn't cause a reaction?

I don't think so. It's a pretty common obsession.

I don't think it's creepy at all - if you are a normal person. I love Disney as do my adult children. And I have a coworker who really is a Disney fan as well. But none of us are obsessed with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth43china