SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, I bet LE took all the firearms and holsters/cases, too. As there could be trace DNA from Heather. Now, if they did take possession of the weapons, that will be a HUGE stressor for TCM.

What does "TCM" mean?

Any new charges listed yet for either...still stuck at states lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm a newbie.

Will one spouse be allowed to testify in court against the other?

They just can't be compelled to testify against each other, right?

So, my thoughts are that the surveillance evidence refers to their home surveillance footage, and/or surveillance from a pay phone coinciding with call records between SM and HE. Payphone maybe in town. jmo

I'm thinking / hoping SM's charges might be a little heftier that TM's. jmo.
Didnt she get mcdonald's? Could the surveillance be from the drivethru at mcdonalds? Could it possibly show that someone was in the car with her?

le said it was from socastee.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

?, Link please, I'm trying to follow along / catch up, having major tech probs here TIA FLoridamomma! :seeya:

Are yall watching a stream?

I find it weird how tm posts all this stuff on facebook... she knows she has a lot of haters.. she knows the public is reading everything she writes.... why not make your fbook privite or better yet delete it. I find it sickening ..shes enjoying this "fame" way to much.... and that says a lot about her character. I always see references to her Facebook on here, however today was the first time I actually looked at it...... I feel like barfing.. the way they "flaunt their love"... if my husband was having an affair id choose to discribe him much differently then her.

Bond hearings have happened, each charged with obstructing justice and 2 counts each of sex/indecent exposure. Bond set for both at $20k. TM has posted bond, SM hasnt yet, but his hearing was later. TM has an attorney, SM not sure. .

We believe they are both being held a bit longer pending further charges.

thank you :)

I wonder if Sidney even knows he has a FB...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her posting bond and then a hold put on her release is what prompted the assignment of a lawyer now. jmo

"According to HCPD, a hold has been placed on both of them pending additional charges, this means neither can post bond to be released tonight."

"Tammy Moorer told Judge Dennis Phipps that this sitauation has caused her to lose her job, and talked briefly about her family, including her 8 and 14-year-old boys and 12-year-old girl."

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...ection-with-heather-elvis-case-police-confirm

Thank you for posting this. It makes me feel better. I've been a roller coaster of emotions today as each new piece is revealed.
I am now back to being confident that LE knows exactly what they are doing and have planned everything to come together just as they want/need it to.

I summarized for you a few posts up.

Thank you very much poppygirl. I'm scratching my head over reading 'indecent exposure' charges. Time to read in order to see if any explanations were given. Not what we were expecting for sure.

Wouldn't cadaver dogs have hit on blood spatter? News reports are saying the dogs found nothing at the residence, so I was wondering if 60+ day old blood spatter wouldn't cause a reaction?

Im thinking along the lines of very tiny blood specks on maybe the holster or gun itself. Not sure if dogs would have even been close enough to those type of items if they were like hidden on top of closet shelf or something.

Could someone please Link me too or bump the photo of the M's fire pit with the burned Mickey Mouse doll.. TIA

I thought it just looked like a graphic of Mickey at the bottom of the fire pit....

And since the fire pit had been used... And the charcoal/rocks/whatever had been washed out by the storm...

We saw his charred face at the bottom of the pit... :mickey:

But.. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members