SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine a scenario where there were 3 cars involved.....where HE had a car, SM had a car, and TM had a car. I just don't know about that. That's a lot of vehicles for LE not to see those vehicles on surveillance anywhere. Who would have had the kids? Mmmm....I'm not feeling that.
But then again....it could have happened that way. I am thinking TM was in the car with SM. She was the driving force in this thing.

What if SM walked somewhere and HE picked him up?

Remember the Diane Zamora case? All through both trials , I was of the opinion that Diane was the controlling one in the relationship and made her lover kill the girl he had supposedly slept with. If I remember correctly she told him if he loved her he would kill for her. TM strikes me as someone like that. SM is weak. He obviously allows TM to control him. Who knows, TM could very well have used the kids as a way to control him also. Threatening to make sure he never see's the kids etc.. SM needs to start talking. I think TM will try and portray herself as the poor poor wife who's husband cheated and now her and the kids life is a mess... She will make herself a look abused and used. Whatever it takes. The only person she cares about is herself. Everyone else is a means to an end for her. I feel so very bad for their kids. They will have a very tough journey to get through all this. When people start saying how they care about their kids , blah blah blah...Why in the h%ll didn't they think about them when they made the choice to break the law ? :banghead:

Sorry , this turned in to a rant. It just ticks me off. HE and her family need peace and justice.

Rockstar life my butt! If she lived the rockstar life then I am the Queen of England!! :floorlaugh:

I hadn't heard of Diane Zamora before. That's interesting.

I agree that whatever the truth is, SM's going to make herself look like the victim. The way a narcissist's mind work, she probably sees herself as the victim.

I can't imagine a scenario where there were 3 cars involved.....where HE had a car, SM had a car, and TM had a car. I just don't know about that. That's a lot of vehicles for LE not to see those vehicles on surveillance anywhere. Who would have had the kids? Mmmm....I'm not feeling that.
But then again....it could have happened that way. I am thinking TM was in the car with SM. She was the driving force in this thing.

I personally think that only SM showed up at PTL. I think SM somehow got HE to come with him to a different location. I think this because none of the neighbor's saw or heard anything. They only noticed HE's car the next day.

Sorry if this has already been posted but here is a new article from the Daily Mail website it has photos I hadn't seen before.

A husband and wife arrested yesterday by South Carolina police investigating the disappearance of a 20-year-old woman have been charged with obstructing justice and indecent exposure.
Tammy Moorer and her husband, Sidney, who reportedly had an affair with Heather Elvis before she vanished on December 18, are being held on $20,000 bond each.
Horry County Solicitor Jimmy Richardson has said that 'heavier charges' against the two were expected to be made at a later date.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-having-affair-with.html#ixzz2u72ABlaR

:guitar:Just for the record, I have still not seen LE name this duo as suspects or POIs. Cleared is the only thing that seems to mean anything these days IMO.

http://www.thestate.com/2014/02/21/3282100/two-arrested-in-heather-elvis.html#storylink=cpy

"Charges likely will be filed Saturday on both suspects, Kegler said, but he could not say what those charges would be. The Sun News does not identify suspects until formal charges have been filed.

"We are here because of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of Heather Elvis," Kegler said."

I recognize some people in the background. Reality just hit me. Taking a break now.

It looks to me like SM has tried to highlight or color his hair. It looked brown with some light tones previously and now it looks orange.

I don't think the neighbors would have noticed two cars pulling up at 3 or 4 am. Now, 3 cars pulling up and a confrontation occurring...I can see that being noticed.
I have no clue.
Maybe SM pulled up and TM was hiding in the back seat....or hiding at another location?
All I know is that they hurt her...killed her, most likely. And somebody needs to figure out what happened to Heather.

Going to turn in for the night! Until tomorrow...Keeping Heather Elvis and the Elvis Family in my prayers. The dark will be brought into the light. Good night fellow sleuths.

I feel strongly that Heather was set up. This is why I made the comment earlier that Heather may have been upset because SM was also emotional and upset when she received the call from him. Maybe SM was told by TM..."Do this or else!" I think SM really did care for Heather. She was an escape from his miserable life. IMO

I hadn't heard of Diane Zamora before. That's interesting.

I agree that whatever the truth is, SM's going to make herself look like the victim. The way a narcissist's mind work, she probably sees herself as the victim.

The Zamora case was pretty interesting. I think everyone knew she was the one who controlled the killing.

Oh yeah, TM is going to want the entire spotlight. She won't be able to stay away from it. Good or bad she has to have that attention. I hope their children do not inherit any of their parents traits.

If they are released on bond, no one in that town is going to stand by them. People are outraged and if they don't have more charges filed and HE is still missing, that outrage is going explode. :maddening:

It looks to me like SM has tried to highlight or color his hair. It looked brown with some light tones previously and now it looks orange.

That could be an effect of the lighting. Fluorescent light on reddish hair can do funny things to the color.

Oldest and stupidest trick in the book, huh? If he is guilty, I guess he never heard of Scott Peterson. I didn't notice it in the booking photo but in the video of the bond hearing, shew. That is not what his hair looked like even a week ago, I would be willing to bet.

I feel strongly that Heather was set up. This is why I made the comment earlier that Heather may have been upset because SM was also emotional and upset when she received the call from him. Maybe SM was told by TM..."Do this or else!" I think SM really did care for Heather. She was an escape from his miserable life. IMO

Yes! This is what I believe. If TM divorced him, so what? He would get half of the whole deal....that's the law. And he could have HE. I think he is the weak one. TM pushed him around.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

This seems to be the most recently update article...I don't know that it has new info, but I do like the very clear first line:

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – Charges were announced Saturday at bond hearings for Sidney and Tammy Moorer, both arrested Friday in connection with the investigation into missing 20-year-old Heather Elvis.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...vis-case-police-confirm#.UwlsLWhoZ4c.facebook

:guitar:Just for the record, I have still not seen LE name this duo as suspects or POIs. Cleared is the only thing that seems to mean anything these days IMO.

Please see my post above re: clarification.

Remember the Diane Zamora case? All through both trials , I was of the opinion that Diane was the controlling one in the relationship and made her lover kill the girl he had supposedly slept with. If I remember correctly she told him if he loved her he would kill for her. TM strikes me as someone like that. SM is weak. He obviously allows TM to control him. Who knows, TM could very well have used the kids as a way to control him also. Threatening to make sure he never see's the kids etc.. SM needs to start talking. I think TM will try and portray herself as the poor poor wife who's husband cheated and now her and the kids life is a mess... She will make herself a look abused and used. Whatever it takes. The only person she cares about is herself. Everyone else is a means to an end for her. I feel so very bad for their kids. They will have a very tough journey to get through all this. When people start saying how they care about their kids , blah blah blah...Why in the h%ll didn't they think about them when they made the choice to break the law ? :banghead:

Sorry , this turned in to a rant. It just ticks me off. HE and her family need peace and justice.

Rockstar life my butt! If she lived the rockstar life then I am the Queen of England!! :floorlaugh:

If that's going to be her defense ,her FB posts will do her in.

New thread is already to go, will be closing this one in two minutes. Please continue here...

[
url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236007"]ACTIVE SEARCH SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #19**ARREST** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/url]

Actually, I don't know if this was in the other articles...already setting up to request a change of venue(?) That was quick.

Because this is a high profile case - there could be some challenges to the defense in choosing a jury that is impartial to the case:

"In any trial that has a lot of publicity, there are steps in place that a judge takes to make sure the jurors that are selected are impartial and have not already formed opinions on the case," explained McCollum.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24785...vis-case-police-confirm#.UwlsLWhoZ4c.facebook

If neither one of the Moorers will confess or try to get a deal, would LE have a difficult time figuring out who actually killed Heather or who did what?

If LE has evidence that shows a Moorer killed Heather, it will most likely be enough to arrest and convict them without a confession. I just don't see a confession happening in this case.

I doubt that it will be a case of they know that she was murdered by a Moorer but they don't know which Moorer did it. It may be a conspiracy and then it wouldn't matter who "pulled the trigger."

Both would be guilty. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member