SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I had to actually go out into the real world all day and need some help catching up. Has anything happened since just after the charges were announced for SM?

Good news, they are still in jail as "heavier" charges are coming within a few days. TM lawyer is preparing for the worse.

What would be SM's motive?

Either TM forced him to call HE and convince HE to meet him...enabling TM to seek her revenge in some way after they met.

OR....SM really did start missing HE. Perhaps he called her and TM overheard? TM overheard him saying he was missing HE and wanted to leave TM for her. A huge argument ensued and TM convinced SM to allow her to ride with him to meet HE.

I don't see a way where TM is not heavily involved.

I've always wondered why HE was upset and crying? Would she not be glad that SM had called? What had her so emotional during her call to her roommate?

I personally think that SM's motive was that he wanted to be rid of HE. I think that HE was in love with SM, and like all young loves was very infatuated by SM. I think HE called & texted him all the time, almost to an obsession. <Mod Snip> I think TM gave SM an ultimatum..Make it stop or the house, the money and the kids go away. Its obvious that TM's family is who foots the bill on their lavish lifestyle. Just looking on their FB pages, they were in CA, FL & GA all within a month. Who has the $$$ to travel that much??? I think his motive was clear...SM did not want his lifestyle changing, and TM threatened to take it all away if SM didn't get HE to stop. I do not think that his motive was necessarily to harm HE, but I think it was TM's motive, and I think it was TM that hurt her.

I am starting to think our best hope for getting this case solved is Sidney confessing everything, agreeing to testify against Tammy, for a deal.

BBM: I'm starting to think that our best hope for getting this case solved is good old fashioned LE Detective work----starting with video survellance of all local roadways and interstate highways.

What would be SM's motive?

Either TM forced him to call HE and convince HE to meet him...enabling TM to seek her revenge in some way after they met.

OR....SM really did start missing HE. Perhaps he called her and TM overheard? TM overheard him saying he was missing HE and wanted to leave TM for her. A huge argument ensued and TM convinced SM to allow her to ride with him to meet HE.

I don't see a way where TM is not heavily involved.

I've always wondered why HE was upset and crying? Would she not be glad that SM had called? What had her so emotional during her call to her roommate?
I think she just followed him!

This is probably true. Although when I'm extremely angry... those who know me well are usually tipped off when my usual chatty mouth is silent, and my stare is piercing. If I ever had a fit of rage, I probably wouldn't be loud and screaming... but silent, calculating, and taking action. Although, I'm no drama queen either. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally seen a person go undone in a Narcissistic rage and they are like an animal, loud, scream and in PA LE can be called for a section 302

Does it mean you have a problem when you are at a 40th birthday party (for you hubby's co-worker that you really don't know) and you are on WS?!? Thank you all for keeping me occupied during this lame-o evening!

NOT a problem!!! You're in good company here! :D I'm watching BlackFish on CNN and crying my eyes and heart out. FREE THE KILLER WHALES!!! :tantrum:

BRING HEATHER HOME!!!

Let's hope the children never heard or saw anything, but I do think they heard fighting about HE in their home......how very sad............and TM's parents live so close, they may of heard/saw things also. JMOO

Let's hope the children never heard or saw anything, but I do think they heard fighting about HE in their home......how very sad............and TM's parents live so close, they may of heard/saw things also. JMOO

Can they be questioned? The kids. I'm sure the parents will be.

Does it mean you have a problem when you are at a 40th birthday party (for you hubby's co-worker that you really don't know) and you are on WS?!? Thank you all for keeping me occupied during this lame-o evening!

That's funny.

Today, I was checking WS while I was in the middle of doing yard work. And while I was driving. Shhhhhh!

Ok so I had to actually go out into the real world all day and need some help catching up. Has anything happened since just after the charges were announced for SM?

Just a lot of speculation on our part :D
I am currently subscribing to LadySunday77's theory posted a few posts up (I think it's a few, we seem to be slowing down a little).

NOT a problem!!! You're in good company here! :D I'm watching BlackFish on CNN and crying my eyes and heart out. FREE THE KILLER WHALES!!! :tantrum:

BRING HEATHER HOME!!!

Deleted: posted twice in error.

BRING HEATHER HOME!!!

GREAT documentary! But yes, so incredibly sad. FREE TILIKUM. <3

& #findheatherelvis
AMEN.

My theory:

What if SM found out about HE going on the date and it sparked some jealousy in him. He then called HE, and she agreed to meet him at PTL, a short distance from his home. When he contacted HE, TM overheard, played it cool, and followed him and confronted both of them. From there, either she harmed HE, Possibly fatally, and made SM help cover it up, or possibly threatened to kill him as well. If he was any kind of father, his first thought would have been of his kids being raised by this crazed woman.

Maybe SM was upset and crying when he called Heather. I would think that would make Heather upset as well.

Maybe SM was upset and crying when he called Heather. I would think that would make Heather upset as well.

Or because she was starting to move on and he was toying with her emotions? I think she was a conquest for him. Yes, she was young, and more than likely pursued him, but compared to TM, HE would have been a trophy for SM.

I'm not nosysw, but I'll throw in my :twocents:

If it was his wife who disappeared, it might be a possibility. I'm not sure how it would play into somebody else disappearing, especially his girlfriend.

Remember the Diane Zamora case? All through both trials , I was of the opinion that Diane was the controlling one in the relationship and made her lover kill the girl he had supposedly slept with. If I remember correctly she told him if he loved her he would kill for her. TM strikes me as someone like that. SM is weak. He obviously allows TM to control him. Who knows, TM could very well have used the kids as a way to control him also. Threatening to make sure he never see's the kids etc.. SM needs to start talking. I think TM will try and portray herself as the poor poor wife who's husband cheated and now her and the kids life is a mess... She will make herself a look abused and used. Whatever it takes. The only person she cares about is herself. Everyone else is a means to an end for her. I feel so very bad for their kids. They will have a very tough journey to get through all this. When people start saying how they care about their kids , blah blah blah...Why in the h%ll didn't they think about them when they made the choice to break the law ? :banghead:

Sorry , this turned in to a rant. It just ticks me off. HE and her family need peace and justice.

Rockstar life my butt! If she lived the rockstar life then I am the Queen of England!! :floorlaugh:

I can't imagine a scenario where there were 3 cars involved.....where HE had a car, SM had a car, and TM had a car. I just don't know about that. That's a lot of vehicles for LE not to see those vehicles on surveillance anywhere. Who would have had the kids? Mmmm....I'm not feeling that.
But then again....it could have happened that way. I am thinking TM was in the car with SM. She was the driving force in this thing.

I'm going to wait on more evidence before I try to hypothesize any more :p

But I more and more lean toward thinking the car at PTL is a dump, not a meeting place.

Remember the Diane Zamora case? All through both trials , I was of the opinion that Diane was the controlling one in the relationship and made her lover kill the girl he had supposedly slept with. If I remember correctly she told him if he loved her he would kill for her. TM strikes me as someone like that. SM is weak. He obviously allows TM to control him. Who knows, TM could very well have used the kids as a way to control him also. Threatening to make sure he never see's the kids etc.. SM needs to start talking. I think TM will try and portray herself as the poor poor wife who's husband cheated and now her and the kids life is a mess... She will make herself a look abused and used. Whatever it takes. The only person she cares about is herself. Everyone else is a means to an end for her. I feel so very bad for their kids. They will have a very tough journey to get through all this. When people start saying how they care about their kids , blah blah blah...Why in the h%ll didn't they think about them when they made the choice to break the law ? :banghead:

Sorry , this turned in to a rant. It just ticks me off. HE and her family need peace and justice.

Rockstar life my butt! If she lived the rockstar life then I am the Queen of England!! :floorlaugh:

I'm leaning towards your view of TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members