SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other threads are ok for me...we need a new one now, lol

If Tammy did something in a fit of rage, it would have been loud. There would be yelling and screaming. Nothing like that was heard at PTL. So if it were manic and crazy, they were somewhere very private.

OR it was planned and able to be done without drawing any attention the situation.

This is probably true. Although when I'm extremely angry... those who know me well are usually tipped off when my usual chatty mouth is silent, and my stare is piercing. If I ever had a fit of rage, I probably wouldn't be loud and screaming... but silent, calculating, and taking action. Although, I'm no drama queen either. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping they both get convicted if both were involved in any way. Sometimes, partners in crime each end up with life sentences, for example. It would be great if they have at least one clip of both of them with Heather on that night, or in her car. JMO

Or the consequences could be much more severe for one party over the other as in the Ocean City, MD double murders committed by Erika and Benjamin Sifrit. He received 38 years and Erika received life + 25 years. IMO, both were equally culpable and should never be free; but, Benjamin will be someday far too soon.

Erika and Benjamin Sifrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

speculation on my part..............but does anyone think they played with drugs?
( rock n roll groupie)

I absolutely think that she did. Him, IDK. But her many, many references to her "previous life" as a photographer *cough groupie cough* makes me believe 100% she knew or still knows her way around illicit substances and the shady side of that *cough groupie cough* life.

JMOO

This is probably true. Although when I'm extremely angry... those who know me well are usually tipped off when my usual chatty mouth is silent, and my stare is piercing. If I ever had a fit of rage, I probably wouldn't be loud and screaming... but silent, calculating, and taking action. Although, I'm no drama queen either. :)

That's how I am when I get pissed at work. At home..well...some screaming could happen. But not in public. Not even when I was in labor.

If neither one of the Moorers will confess or try to get a deal, would LE have a difficult time figuring out who actually killed Heather or who did what?

I am not an expert but I would imagine it depends on what forensic is evidence found. They could bring a case based on circumstantial forensic evidence and explain what crime they believe occurred and who did what based on motive and the evidence without remains being found. Circumstantial cases can be successful but reasonable doubt could be successfully argued by the defence lawyers.

This is just my speculation but it was known that HE and SM supposedly had trysts that involved being in the car. I think that PTL was their meeting spot for said trysts. I think that SM called or texted HE to meet him there at PTL. I think at that point SM lured HE into his car and took her to a different location. That is why I think neighbor's and such did not notice HE car or anything until the next day. I think SM did this under the direction of TM, because TM wanted a confrontation with HE. I think the confrontation got out of hand, and went beyond what even SM thought was possible. I think TM blames it all on SM, and says that SM has to help her cover it up or the police will come looking for him. I think that SM & TM decide at that point on a quick trip to Disney/Florida, and I think that they took HE out of state. I think that is the reason for all the smugness, as they know that HCPD is looking in all the wrong places. IMO, I think this is close to what may have happened to HE.

Does anyone know when they left for FL?? If this is the case, my goodness, she could be anywhere :(.

What would be SM's motive?

Either TM forced him to call HE and convince HE to meet him...enabling TM to seek her revenge in some way after they met.

OR....SM really did start missing HE. Perhaps he called her and TM overheard? TM overheard him saying he was missing HE and wanted to leave TM for her. A huge argument ensued and TM convinced SM to allow her to ride with him to meet HE.

I don't see a way where TM is not heavily involved.

I've always wondered why HE was upset and crying? Would she not be glad that SM had called? What had her so emotional during her call to her roommate?

Then again nothing wrong with the woman wearing the pants in the family

...especially if the spouse is an emu as emus don't wear pants

:giggle:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

There's a Mrs. Emu?????!!!!

What would be SM's motive?

Either TM forced him to call HE and convince HE to meet him...enabling TM to seek her revenge in some way after they met.

OR....SM really did start missing HE. Perhaps he called her and TM overheard? A huge argument ensued and TM convinced SM to allow her to ride with him to meet HE.

I don't see a way where TM is not heavily involved.

BBM - It seems LE must agree too since they were looking for a crime scene at their home.

:what: I went out for the day and left off caught up on page 21, and now you're up to page 40 in this thread. Looks like I'll be up all night trying to catch up!

I noticed here in the thread yesterday that TM described herself as being 5'9" - whether she was writing the truth or not, we do not know and nor does she probably, IMO.

I was particularly interested, in case she'd possibly relocated a vehicle that wasn't hers.

BBM: Is that in height or width?

:liar:

Ok so I had to actually go out into the real world all day and need some help catching up. Has anything happened since just after the charges were announced for SM?

Does it mean you have a problem when you are at a 40th birthday party (for you hubby's co-worker that you really don't know) and you are on WS?!? Thank you all for keeping me occupied during this lame-o evening!

I know I'm coming down hard on TM as well as SM, but something just occurred to me. This relationship is (very publicly) dysfunctional. Behind closed doors?

I can see a situation where SM lured Heather out to meet him with the "I'm leaving my wife" speech and of his own accord committed murder. I can then see him going home, in a distressed state, and admitting to TM what he had done as a "Look, see how committed to you I am, I did this for you!' whereupon she took over the planning and disposal, etc.

1. Assuming SM and TM had anything to do with Heather's disappearance, and

2. Trying to look at it from a different perspective.

Thoughts?

:what: I went out for the day and left off caught up on page 21, and now you're up to page 40 in this thread. Looks like I'll be up all night trying to catch up!

SKIP TO PAGE 40!!! We'll get ya caught up!!

Their Florida trip for the marathon had been planned awhile as he had been doing fundraising. So imo they didn't plan the trip just to get rid of a body, BUT it could have come at a great time if they had one to get rid of. I feel that SM met HE at PTL that morning. And maybe TM and her Dad followed them. I would think that if things got out of hand and turned ugly SM would be scared to go against TM and her dad. Now he is stuck in the middle and can't tell the truth. He is the same old man that went after searchers with a stick when they got too close to their property. I will find the link for that before my post gets deleted:)

According to an Horry County police report obtained by Waccamaw Publishers, a woman, 49, said she and several others were searching for Elvis in the area of Highway 814 west of Myrtle Beach when several people from a residence on that road confronted them and told them to leave.
One of the persons in the group picked up a stick and started walking toward the victim, but never hit anybody with it, the Jan. 19 report said
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_182d62c8-935d-11e3-9b05-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member