SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hubby wears the pants in our family.

however, I buy, wash, dry, and pick out what pants he will.wear, when he will wear them and what he will wear with said pants.

it all works out...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

LOL :floorlaugh::loveyou:

There is another person in Summerville with the name SM, but he is slightly older and a different ethnicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone post the Cliff Notes version of how Tammy and Sidney tie into Heather's case? I read on here earlier that Sidney apparently worked at Heather's employer, so I assume they started an affair? When was this? When did Tammy get involved? When did they start the crazy Facebook posts - was that once the media announced he was involved with HE?

TM posted a vile message about Heather seemingly right after police report was leaked, I think. Heather had begin posting about SM last June or July, when he turned up at TK to do a job, she was attracted to him. We do not have info on the length or type of affair, except from TM's post/rant, in which she claimed "three times in the back of a car" and called Heather nasty names. That is all I know, I think, and none if it verified, except when BW told LE he had called her, etc...JMO

There is another person in Summerville with the name SM, but he is slightly older and a different ethnicity.

I know one of these in Summerville is him because the birthdates match exactly. The other one is probably not him unless he has two addresses listed for the same year (2002) which I suppose is a possibility but unlikely IMO

Then again nothing wrong with the woman wearing the pants in the family

...especially if the spouse is an emu as emus don't wear pants

:giggle:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Nuggets wear pants though :Banane23:

Can someone post the Cliff Notes version of how Tammy and Sidney tie into Heather's case? I read on here earlier that Sidney apparently worked at Heather's employer, so I assume they started an affair? When was this? When did Tammy get involved? When did they start the crazy Facebook posts - was that once the media announced he was involved with HE?

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24788974/timeline-of-events-in-the-heather-elvis-case

Timeline of events in the Heather Elvis case
Posted: Feb 21, 2014 3:28 PM EST
Updated: Feb 22, 2014 8:36 PM EST

If neither one of the Moorers will confess or try to get a deal, would LE have a difficult time figuring out who actually killed Heather or who did what?

I've thought the EXACT same thing. I've questioned why he'd go to the hospital the night of the gun incident if he hadn't been harmed... unless he was suffering from extreme anxiety and/or a panic attack, some type of distress, etc.

This is my theory:

SM really was planning to leave his wife. He asked HE to meet him at PTL to talk about it. HE called BW and sounded upset because she was feeling a mix of emotions... happy because this showed her that he truly did care about her and she wasn't just "the other woman", confused and worried because she's only 20 years old & not prepared for a 38 year old man to leave his wife for her & feel obligated to be with him, mad because is this just another attempt to string her along or reel her back in because he found out about her date, and terrified because she knew how explosive and vile TM might be if she finds out they're together.

I think she probably agreed to at least meet him at PTL to sort it all out. TM either followed SM or found/read messages before SM left to go meet her and said the three are going to settle this issue for good and demanded to ride out to PTL to discuss it. From this point on... there are too many different possibilities to theorize but I think she may have A) meant to either scare the crap out of HE & inadvertently killed her or B) killed her in a crazed fit of range.

In either scenario, I think she told SM that he had to help her get rid of the evidence because all signs point to him because he's the last person she talked to... she would play the role of the poor wife who got cheated on and likely make up some BS about him being verbally or mentally abusive and act as if she had no idea he'd still been in contact with her. So, SM felt he had no other choice but to oblige.

He's likely been an emotional wreck the past two months if the theory above applies because he really did care about HE and he knows he'll never see her again & that he helped his wife get away with it... not to mention the threats and harassment made... and he's been sitting there watching his wife post all kinds of non-sense on SM sites to stir the pot.

And so when things started escalating and people started shooting at his truck and/or pointing shot guns at his head, he cracked. He feared for his life. He thought about how the feelings of paranoia and the constant waiting for the other shoe to drop will follow him around for the rest of his life... and then everything he's been holding in for the past two months exploded. He was likely having a panic/anxiety attack when the police arrived to file the PR & they suggested he go to the hospital. He agreed & spilled the beans to a medical professional... who might have encouraged him to tell the police or he told the doctor that he/she should notify the police... he might have expected the arrest and warrant was coming but TM had no clue.

He was questioned more extensively/thoroughly by LE yesterday morning, to get more detailed info about where/what to look for & that's the reason for SM's delayed booking after TM was already in jail.

He would still be charged because he was obviously involved. He felt defeated but also relieved it was all going to be over soon ... hence the look on his face (as opposed to TM's) in the mug shot.

Of course... that's MOO & speculation only.

Great post and I'm thinking Tammy is taller and larger than Sidney and Heather, if she's freaked and acting manic no telling what went down.

I pulled these from the carolinelive.com video segment posted upthread. I believe this is within TOS as it's not unverified tweets of the Ms in court:
y9e6e3e4.jpg

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1010838#.UwlqS4VqE7H

Attachments

• mequjure.jpg
    mequjure.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 46
  • edupyvez.jpg
    edupyvez.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 56
  • y7e2a8eg.jpg
    y7e2a8eg.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 56
  • yzu4amap.jpg
    yzu4amap.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 56
  • ure6ydy8.jpg
    ure6ydy8.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 57
Hi Brownrice!

The facts are that SM was some guy (37, married) who HE met through her work at the bar or otherwise saw there and she developed a crush on him and started an affair with him at some point. TM is SM's wife who found out about the affair at some later point.

There was communication between HE and either SM or TM that last night, after HE's earlier date and before she went missing.

Speculation/rumor is that TM controls SM's every move and forces him to do various things, perhaps even as egregious as killing and hiding bodies or as benign as forcing him to tattoo her first name on his stomach. This apparently is obvious from what might merely be TM's fantasy FB page.

If neither one of the Moorers will confess or try to get a deal, would LE have a difficult time figuring out who actually killed Heather or who did what?

Hoping they both get convicted if both were involved in any way. Sometimes, partners in crime each end up with life sentences, for example. It would be great if they have at least one clip of both of them with Heather on that night, or in her car. JMO

Great post and I'm thinking Tammy is taller and larger than Sidney and Heather, if she's freaked and acting manic no telling what went down.

That is why I asked earlier if J Reuben posts weight and height. Would like to know about both these characters.

If Tammy did something in a fit of rage, it would have been loud. There would be yelling and screaming. Nothing like that was heard at PTL. So if it were manic and crazy, they were somewhere very private.

OR it was planned and able to be done without drawing any attention the situation.

I've thought the EXACT same thing. I've questioned why he'd go to the hospital the night of the gun incident if he hadn't been harmed... unless he was suffering from extreme anxiety and/or a panic attack, some type of distress, etc.

This is my theory:

SM really was planning to leave his wife. He asked HE to meet him at PTL to talk about it. HE called BW and sounded upset because she was feeling a mix of emotions... happy because this showed her that he truly did care about her and she wasn't just "the other woman", confused and worried because she's only 20 years old & not prepared for a 38 year old man to leave his wife for her & feel obligated to be with him, mad because is this just another attempt to string her along or reel her back in because he found out about her date, and terrified because she knew how explosive and vile TM might be if she finds out they're together.

I think she probably agreed to at least meet him at PTL to sort it all out. TM either followed SM or found/read messages before SM left to go meet her and said the three are going to settle this issue for good and demanded to ride out to PTL to discuss it. From this point on... there are too many different possibilities to theorize but I think she may have A) meant to either scare the crap out of HE & inadvertently killed her or B) killed her in a crazed fit of range.

In either scenario, I think she told SM that he had to help her get rid of the evidence because all signs point to him because he's the last person she talked to... she would play the role of the poor wife who got cheated on and likely make up some BS about him being verbally or mentally abusive and act as if she had no idea he'd still been in contact with her. So, SM felt he had no other choice but to oblige.

He's likely been an emotional wreck the past two months if the theory above applies because he really did care about HE and he knows he'll never see her again & that he helped his wife get away with it... not to mention the threats and harassment made... and he's been sitting there watching his wife post all kinds of non-sense on SM sites to stir the pot.

And so when things started escalating and people started shooting at his truck and/or pointing shot guns at his head, he cracked. He feared for his life. He thought about how the feelings of paranoia and the constant waiting for the other shoe to drop will follow him around for the rest of his life... and then everything he's been holding in for the past two months exploded. He was likely having a panic/anxiety attack when the police arrived to file the PR & they suggested he go to the hospital. He agreed & spilled the beans to a medical professional... who might have encouraged him to tell the police or he told the doctor that he/she should notify the police... he might have expected the arrest and warrant was coming but TM had no clue.

He was questioned more extensively/thoroughly by LE yesterday morning, to get more detailed info about where/what to look for & that's the reason for SM's delayed booking after TM was already in jail.

He would still be charged because he was obviously involved. He felt defeated but also relieved it was all going to be over soon ... hence the look on his face (as opposed to TM's) in the mug shot.

Of course... that's MOO & speculation only.

Makes 99.99% perfect sense. Except Heather still has not been found :(.

wow, even in 1990, she didn't look like her glam photos! She really does photo shop, I guess it pays to be a photographer!
What years was she a rock star follower? 14 years ago she was only 27??? When did TM say she got married? I remember something about 1993 but don't remember what it was.

idk but heather was born in '93.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Help , this thread got tiny for me? On Ipad...cannot see what i am typing...anyone? A pm please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli