SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange is such an ugly color.........especially in a jumpsuit!
Is this TM first time in jail?
We know SM was in for that fight.
Why did TM dye his hair? Looks like a Scott Peterson job except he left his goatee dark.

Wait.

Orange is my second favorite color.

First is green.

:)

I can only find evidence of one marriage certificate for her...but I can't see details.

DH and I wed in SC and I pulled ours up online a few times just to make sure it was real and rejoice in our glory ;) That was several years ago but it was through the county government website, if that helps.

Just looking at her (photoshopped and not) gives me the creeps. She has that same soulless look as Jodi Arias.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

DH and I wed in SC and I pulled ours up online a few times just to make sure it was real and rejoice in our glory ;) That was several years ago but it was through the county government website, if that helps.

Seems to vary by county. Charleston County is easy to search and find marriage records. Horry county is not...or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. It could be Dorchester county as well as they seem to have ties to Summerville.

:guitar:Just for the record, I have still not seen LE name this duo as suspects or POIs. Cleared is the only thing that seems to mean anything these days IMO.

The quote from the news from LE that gives me hope was 'much heavier charges are coming'

The quote from the news from LE that gives me hope was 'much heavier charges are coming'

Even her PD said homicide.

Anyone have an ancestry.com membership? You could search for marriage records there. And I believe she is a member based on a quick google search.

I do and I sluethed the heck outta them a long time ago and posted everything but it got deleted (it was before I was familiar with TOS)

so yeah...of course I cant find their marriage license right now but I did find it and I remember they were married in Nevada. Still looking...

Where is all the "he's an abused and controlled husband" coming from? Is there a source for this or is this just speculation?

We're speculating based on details that are coming out in his wife's social media. Things like her name tattooed on his belly, comments about things she makes him do, etc.

Speculation/opinion:seeya:

Even if he is 'controlled' or 'abused'.... I have zero sympathy for him.
I've seen eluded posts to it and to me....he's an old man that placed a very young woman in a dangerous situation and the age thing is gross and sick.

I do and I sluethed the heck outta them a long time ago and posted everything but it got deleted (it was before I was familiar with TOS)

so yeah...of course I cant find their marriage license right now but I did find it and I remember they were married in Nevada. Still looking...

By Elvis?

I think Tammy wears the pants in that family not her husband!

Hey! I wear the pants in our family - my husband will even admit it - but it's because we are young and he is irresponsible with money and decisions LOL

I hope to pass the pants back to him one day. :please::floorlaugh:

IMO The charges released thus far must be somewhat serious if they are facing up to 16 years for these charges alone. (according to video at link)

Also, may I add that seeing them all shackled made me so happy. :jail::loveyou:

Haven't been able to keep up with this, so I don't know if this has been addressed yet.

Wasn't that the same type of truck the date had?

Could be wrong but I thought the date had a Ford Ranger..

Seems to vary by county. Charleston County is easy to search and find marriage records. Horry county is not...or maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. It could be Dorchester county as well as they seem to have ties to Summerville.

if you got married on a cruise, would you get the license where you live?

I'm thinking their fb pages will disappear soon, surely their attorney's asked for all social media accounts and passwords to begin damage control.

Is there a Disney-theme Chapel in Nevada perhaps?

I'm seeing this on the Horry County Probate Court website:

"Marriage Licenses are public record and are open to the public during regular business hours from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14