SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they marry on a Disney cruise?
On the Disney Cruise page family photo, she is almost hidden in back with pets around and she looks different than her glam photos. I think the glam photos are from many many years ago............any locals here know????

narcissistic people have short term friends. Rarely do they keep friends long. All they talk about and care about is themselves and how their possessions look to the world. People tire of them quickly.

Ok, question...........tomorrow is Sunday, courts closed right? so this couple will definetely stay in jail til Mon??? Is Mon when we will have more charges????

[modsnip].

They have bail hearings on Sunday @ the jail.

Not sure about that far back, paris_paris..that was last year..
It is now approaching 50,000 Likes and has had 1500 Likes in the last two days while websleuths has also had virtually 100,000 views in the past two days.. The state of SC, the nation, and beyond is watching, hoping, and praying for a swift resolution in HE's disappearance..imo

Not a peep about this case here in NY.....

Liar, liar, pants on fire? Didn't she/they say they were meeting with an Attorney the other day on Facebook?

How odd...... Since she's been claiming they had lawyered up !!! LOL

This is from Tammy's high school reunion. I guess that's Sidney in the picture with her.

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=hsreunion;id=1;url=http%3A%2F%2Fwebspace%2Ewebring%2Ecom%2Fpeople%2Fks%2Fsocasteereunion1990%2FDSC00008%2Ehtm

OK that didn't work. You have to scroll through the images.

He has a baseball cap on? Is she the one next to him in black and white attire??? She sure does not look like any photos I have seen so far.....
and significant others have no Mr. & Mrs????

Anyone have an ancestry.com membership? You could search for marriage records there. And I believe she is a member based on a quick google search.

I'd love to hear a report from ANYONE who knows this woman in real life (besides her one female cousin or niece or something that was ranting on the Facebook page that shall not be named a while ago)! I think most of her FB friends are cyber friends (MOO!)

I think I read on the Dis board that she had taken in her nephew. I couldn't stomach reading all of her posts, so I don't know how long that lasted. I also don't recall seeing him in any photos.

Perhaps this is why they are unsure about the number of children?

Now I'm starting to worry about whether all the kids are accounted for, or if something happened to one of them.

I can only find evidence of one marriage certificate for her...but I can't see details.

Totally hypothetical here...what if Sid started spilling when he went to Grand Strand early Thursday am. He told LE info that the needed to move this forward. LE in turn used this opportunity Friday to move in. Sidney's mug shot looks like a defeated man to me. And now he's cooperating and sharing with his appointed attorney. Tammy would have no idea what's going on and Sidney could bargain truth for time, before she gets the chance. The timing of all that happened this week makes me really think there's a lot going on behind the scenes.

I think you're onto something!

Where is all the "he's an abused and controlled husband" coming from? Is there a source for this or is this just speculation?

Haven't been able to keep up with this, so I don't know if this has been addressed yet.

Wasn't that the same type of truck the date had?

Anyone have an ancestry.com membership? You could search for marriage records there. And I believe she is a member based on a quick google search.

sorry I don't, spreading the word.........
[modsnip]

:guitar:Just for the record, I have still not seen LE name this duo as suspects or POIs. Cleared is the only thing that seems to mean anything these days IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli