SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she openly admits to being a philanderer also.
Maybe it was different with him. He was getting emotionally attached and edging more and more away from her? Where as hers was maybe purely physical or it ended?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Or imaginary.

What I've found strange is we aren't seeing family or friends stepping forward to say anything good or bad about these two.

You've nailed it...and, managed to show some empathy for a very unsympathetic person. Very insightful and admirable. I still can't stand her but I feel as much empathy for her as him after reading your post. I could just cry for those poor children.

To play devil's advocate though, philandering is his only way of having any power. Cause he's not only under her thumb, but her family's as well.

I saw vulnerability in her today in the hearing video. This woman is messed up and I really think she is involved in Heather's disappearance. And Sidney is a cheater and you're right it probably is his only power. From this point on I see him saving himself from this life he hates and I see her lashing out because she's lost everything. I don't see them together as a team. One will turn on the other. He looked more controlled and less shell shocked in the video today. Her world is rocked and I think she's going to turn on him - it may be because her family already has.

What I've found strange is we aren't seeing family or friends stepping forward to say anything good or bad about these two.

I imagine they may have nothing good to say but are afraid to say anything bad :scared:

Orange is such an ugly color.........especially in a jumpsuit!
Is this TM first time in jail?
We know SM was in for that fight.
Why did TM dye his hair? Looks like a Scott Peterson job except he left his goatee dark.

Jahi went missing in 2002...Elizabeth Smart, Samantha Runnion, and Danielle Van Dam went missing the same year, and all of their cases got significantly more media coverage...I don't even think Jahi got much national attention at all. Not sure why he is being used as an example.

Aliayah Lunsford
although her immediate family wasn't much help

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Orange is such an ugly color.........especially in a jumpsuit!
Is this TM first time in jail?
We know SM was in for that fight.
Why did TM dye his hair? Looks like a Scott Peterson job except he left his goatee dark.

I noticed that too. Maybe TM not only likes long hair, but hair with no gray!

I saw vulnerability in her today in the hearing video. This woman is messed up and I really think she is involved in Heather's disappearance. And Sidney is a cheater and you're right it probably is his only power. From this point on I see him saving himself from this life he hates and I see her lashing out because she's lost everything. I don't see them together as a team. One will turn on the other. He looked more controlled and less shell shocked in the video today. Her world is rocked and I think she's going to turn on him - it may be because her family already has.

Yea, I thought he kinda looked resigned to whatever happens. I suspect he's pretty experienced at controlling his emotions.

BBM - Is he referring working together as in invoking marriage privilege so they don't testify against each other?

Or maybe working together to resolve issues, so they can plea maybe??
IMOO.

I think this had to do with the obstruction charge vs indecent exposure charge. If you remember yesterday LE said the new surveillance report allowed them to get the search warrant and I don’t think indecent photos or video would cover or allow taking the trucks and camper. So my working theory is, I am betting they have surveillance video from the area that captured either one or both Moorers in the vehicle perhaps driving with HE during the early morning hours. I believe they got the search warrant based on this and wanted that secured and under way before any arrests and lawyers got involved to fight the search warrant. I also think they wanted to separate these two. I don’t know what the coming charges maybe, for instance is there such a charge (just) for someone’s disappearance, maybe foul play until say they find Heather and up the charge?

Agree. There was a definitive reason to remove the trucks. Possible crime scene IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

narcissistic people have short term friends. Rarely do they keep friends long. All they talk about and care about is themselves and how their possessions look to the world. People tire of them quickly.

Ok, question...........tomorrow is Sunday, courts closed right? so this couple will definetely stay in jail til Mon??? Is Mon when we will have more charges????

[modsnip].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members