SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on a possible on-air press release by LE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone point me in the direction to look at a possible 16 years for obstruction?

I believe in this case, it's 10 yrs max for obstruction and max 3 for each of the sex related charges for a total of 16.

Good Morning everyone! Haven't heard anything new that hasn't already been mentioned this morning. Have a ton of speculation running through my head now that TM has been charged with the sex charges. Suppose all these "vacations" are a cover up..are they in the business of selling pretty young girls into sex trade?? Something is just not right here.

with so many local, state and Feds on this case......bigger than HE (JMOO)
and the raid yesterday and I wonder what today may bring in the same neighborhood???? LE back on the scene? more search warrants? Evidence being examined and just buying time? Separate charges on TM/SM?
Keeping this couple separated for awhile is a GOOD thing! Maybe SM is talking!

Wouldn't it be just desserts if they had video of her having sex in the back of a car (sorry to put that picture in your heads :puke:)? Just sayin'.

I'm hoping that they had enough on the surveillance tapes to convince a judge to get a wiretap. Maybe being highly upset about being arrested will get them talking and lead to more answers.

Dang Nabit, I was all caught up on this thread but my 1 year old daughter selfishly thought that she deserved food (kids....sigh) and now I'm behind again. Doesn't she know that mommy has very important work to do? I gave her a paper towel to shred so that should buy me 30 or so seconds. After that I am just going to randomly throw saltines in her direction.
I know, Mother of the Year right here....(I hope you all know that I am kidding....to a certain degree)

O/T does government fund in home classes?
I do hope that certain criteria is met for home schooling.
If she wasn't doing her teaching job at home,
could TM be charged for neglect of duties?

I have homeschooled in Ohio and Colorado.
Neither state offered us any funding.
Colorado has no criteria, but Ohio was pretty strict where we had to present all curriculum, books and record of hours. In Ohio, we had to pass a test or teacher evaluation at the end of the year.
I seriously doubt there would be any charges for neglecting your duties, perhaps just an order that the kids return to school.

Careful with the speculating guys. We are not getting into sex trade or child *advertiser censored*.

Liar, liar, pants on fire? Didn't she/they say they were meeting with an Attorney the other day on Facebook?

Unless Sidney is using That particular lawyer, so maybe conflict of interest if both have Same attorney?? I don't know???
IMOO.

In terms of the search warrant executed yesterday vs. the charges so far...

It was my impression that LE had enough evidence of some type of financial crime that enabled them to perform a search of the M property. Then, while they were there, they were able to look for additional evidence in regards to HE.

Is my understanding of this correct? Anyone?

It was a legal way to get LE in the door so to speak.

So, with the current charges of "Sex/Indecent exposure" and "Obstructing justice", where is the financial crime/charge(s)? Will there be any? Or, was this in fact a simple tactic to obtain a search warrant that could potentially lead to additional evidence without even worrying about any financial discrepancies?

The search warrant was "executed in an attempt to identify potential evidence based on new information obtained through expert analysis of perviously seized surveillance tapes in the area along with financial discrepancies filed with the State of South Carolina on behalf of the occupants of the residents."

Two in custody in connection with Heather Elvis case, search warrants issued

Dang Nabit, I was all caught up on this thread but my 1 year old daughter selfishly thought that she deserved food (kids....sigh) and now I'm behind again. Doesn't she know that mommy has very important work to do? I gave her a paper towel to shred so that should buy me 30 or so seconds. After that I am just going to randomly throw saltines in her direction.
I know, Mother of the Year right here....(I hope you all know that I am kidding....to a certain degree)

Completely understand! My family knows not to bother me too much when I'm engrossed with 'My Missing People'. That's what I've started calling them. There's a few on here that have just latched on to my heart and will be there forever. Heather is one if them. Please God bring her home.

Well, with photoshopping so common, it could have been a fake. At the time I thought it was real enough tho. My eyes are still blurry, lol.

All JMO unless I provided a link

Sickening. Lol. I remember seeing Jodi Arias pictures. Omg

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads