SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liar, liar, pants on fire? Didn't she/they say they were meeting with an Attorney the other day on Facebook?

I wonder if this is why LE jumped on them when they did? A lawyer may have put an end to whatever investigating LE was doing! This would lead me to believe LE is monitoring their SM activities. IMO

Completely understand! My family knows not to bother me too much when I'm engrossed with 'My Missing People'. That's what I've started calling them. There's a few on here that have just latched on to my heart and will be there forever. Heather is one if them. Please God bring her home.

Haha, that made me laugh and say "awww" all at the same time :).

I can believe this! I bet she ends up having a state appointed one. They have nothing in their name, so I'm sure they will claim they have no money for representation.

Hence "I lost my job because of the HE case".

I wonder if this is why LE jumped on them when they did? A lawyer may have put an end to whatever investigating LE was doing! This would lead me to believe LE is monitoring their SM activities. IMO

She thinks so too, among other people associated with Heather. Pretty clear she is posting to what she thinks is a large audience.

In terms of the search warrant executed yesterday vs. the charges so far...

It was my impression that LE had enough evidence of some type of financial crime that enabled them to perform a search of the M property. Then, while they were there, they were able to look for additional evidence in regards to HE.

Is my understanding of this correct? Anyone?

It was a legal way to get LE in the door so to speak.

So, with the current charges of "Sex/Indecent exposure" and "Obstructing justice", where is the financial crime/charge(s)? Will there be any? Or, was this in fact a simple tactic to obtain a search warrant that could potentially lead to additional evidence without even worrying about any financial discrepancies?

Maybe the financial charges are against SM since we don't know what his charges are yet.

I can believe this! I bet she ends up having a state appointed one. They have nothing in their name, so I'm sure they will claim they have no money for representation.

That's a good thing for prosecutor's, kwim? I think it would take one of the best, most experienced lawyers to work with TM. As for her heeding advice, I never would have guessed Terri Horman could have kept her mouth shut for a month, never mind years. You just never know.

I'm confused. TM has two court dates. One for a second appearance and one for a trial. Is that normal?

The bit of good news is that they've caught her in a lie of some sort. Hopefully it's something substantial like saying SM was home the night HE was last seen.

We have that option here in SC, too, but it's not considered homeschooling. There is a state run online school (I believe ours may be high school only) that provides a laptop, $ for Internet, etc, but it is actually a public school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy's trial date is June 27th

https://twitter.com/MarcLiverman/status/437261078217904128/photo/1

Tammy just don't look the same as in the Mickey pictures
OH MY!!!! TM looks old! She is only 41???? I want some of her cosmetics from Disney! and has she gained weight??? WOW! doesn't look like the same woman. Bet this wil make her really mad!!!

Hence "I lost my job because of the HE case".

If this keeps going forward at this rate I might lose my job because of the HE case:floorlaugh: Not to mention my family :(

At initial bond hearings, you're generally not represented by a lawyer. The judge just tells you what your bond is, asks if you will pay for your own representation or if you need the courts to appoint one for you, and sets your next court date.

I'm confused. TM has two court dates. One for a second appearance and one for a trial. Is that normal?

well, this was a bond hearing correct? so she still needs to have an arraignment hearing where she enters a plea and then perhaps even a pre trial conference before the actual trial.

was she arraigned today with the bond hearing?

Yes. A plea deal will probably be proposed to her. If she chooses not to accept the plea, or if a plea is not offered, the matter will go to trial.

If this keeps going forward at this rate I might lose my job because of the HE case:floorlaugh: Not to mention my family :(

You can come live with me after CPS comes and takes my daughter and my husband disappears into a pile of dirty laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biph