SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man on man today is wrestling state championships and why of course my son is in it and I'm gonna be missing all the excitement ( y'all know I'm kidding I'm super duper proud of his accomplishments) I will drop in as much as possible...I hope I'm not 10,000 post behind!!! Maybe someone could "ding" me for the major points lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOOD LUCK!!!! to your son.............we can all recap this all night.........LOL

Why are HCPD site still saying charges not listed? I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered. I'm just getting back here since staying up until midnight catching up.

I don't think their site is updated again until 12pm EST and then again this evening.

South Carolina law in regards to indecent exposure

SECTION 16-15-130. Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.

(A)(1) It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway.

(2) This subsection does not apply to a woman who breastfeeds her own child in a public place, on property of others, to the view of any person on a street or highway, or any other place where a woman and her child are authorized to be.

(B) A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

HISTORY: 1962 Code Section 16-413; 1952 Code Section 16-413; 1942 Code Section 1442; 1932 Code Section 1442; Cr. C. '22 Section 383; Cr. C. '12 Section 390; 1906 (25) 84; 1965 (54) 577; 1993 Act No. 184, Section 180; 2006 Act No. 269, Section 2, eff May 2, 2006.

SECTION 16-15-140. Repealed by 2012 Act No. 255, Section 14, eff June 18, 2012.

SECTION 16-15-250. Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent.

It is unlawful for a person to anonymously write, print, telephone, transmit a digital electronic file, or by other manner or means communicate, send, or deliver to another person within this State, without that person's consent, any obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, suggestive, or immoral message.

A person who violates the provisions of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

LE is going to have to show their hand pretty soon as what required the warrants. I think this will happen when Sidney makes his appearance. The financial indiscretions relating to his business ,nothing along those lines were mentioned in Tammy's charges .I think her charges started with the obstruction charges and then whatever was discovered in the search. I feel they are no closer in finding Heather than they were before this arrest. Sidney is the key(weak link) in this,imo.

I wonder if the obstruction charges were, when LE came to their house and she flipped out, not letting them inside. Then when LE was arresting SM she flipped out again, making 2 obstruction charges against her.

There's got to be a method to this madness. LE must have a plan that we don't know about. My mind is boggled at these charges, but I have to have faith that LE knows what they're doing.

I feel so bad for the Elvis family. They are going through Hell and soon this despicable excuse for a woman will be back on social media saying horrible things again.

No WAY!!
I do not understand how this can be. If the warrant was issued over financial discrepancy , wouldn't at least one charge have to stem from this?!?

the numbers for Sidney's charges...22, 24, 25.
Tammy's 21, 26,27 .
Wonder what #23 was/is .

The case number ending is 23 is not there. I wonder what that means.

I pray this is just the beginning in regards to the charges!!!!

I am not a lawyer, but if a charge is "pending" it will not be listed as a charge yet. They have said other charges are pending so I will quote what Kimster tells me:

"patience grasshopper"! hahahaha

Dang Nabit, I was all caught up on this thread but my 1 year old daughter selfishly thought that she deserved food (kids....sigh) and now I'm behind again. Doesn't she know that mommy has very important work to do? I gave her a paper towel to shred so that should buy me 30 or so seconds. After that I am just going to randomly throw saltines in her direction.
I know, Mother of the Year right here....(I hope you all know that I am kidding....to a certain degree)

:lol:

I'm two hours from where she is and I feel like I will lock myself in my home if she gets out. (Exaggerating of course). I just think the world is safer with her locked up.

I agree. I'm a smoker (unfortunate & gross, I know!) and go outside to smoke on my balcony... sometimes late at night. My balcony is right next to the stairs, so someone could easily just climb over the railing at the top of the stairs and break the sliding glass door to get into my condo or harm me while I'm out there.

But I've never been concerned for my safety out on the balcony, even if no one else was here with me... until all this mess with Heather. Even though I know TM is of no real danger to me personally... I thought about how calm I felt last night--free of worry or nervousness--when I plopped down in the chair directly next to the stairs without a second thought. In the past few weeks, I haven't even sat down at all. I've remained standing near the balcony door. I seriously felt safer knowing she was locked up behind bars.

Maybe, LE did not intend to arrest them yesterday but TM/SM's actions allowed the charges for their arrests ?

If there are more charges pending, can't they be held up to 72 hours ?

Well, no charges on the search warrant "financial disclosures" or the video surveillance? I really think LE is messing with them a bit here. Just enough charges without disclosing what they have on them. Really trying to reassure myself there is more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy