SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE will throw the book at SM (weak link) to get him to take a plea!!!!!!

I wonder if the obstruction charges were, when LE came to their house and she flipped out, not letting them inside. Then when LE was arresting SM she flipped out again, making 2 obstruction charges against her.

She only has 1 obstruction charge. 2 charges of indecent exposure.

Well, no charges on the search warrant "financial disclosures" or the video surveillance? I really think LE is messing with them a bit here. Just enough charges without disclosing what they have on them. Really trying to reassure myself there is more!

they have to process 11 hours of search evidence... they cannot do that overnight.

No WAY!!
I do not understand how this can be. If the warrant was issued over financial discrepancy , wouldn't at least one charge have to stem from this?!?

Would they have to appear in another court? Federal vs. local court?

I wonder if the obstruction charges were, when LE came to their house and she flipped out, not letting them inside. Then when LE was arresting SM she flipped out again, making 2 obstruction charges against her.

maybe her flipping out when LE moved the kids out of the house

I wonder what the warrant was based on for a judge to sign off on it...

they have to process 11 hours of search evidence... they cannot do that overnight.

Thank you! I tend to forget we live in an instantaneous gratification society and forget that these things do take time.

If there are other charges pending, can't they be held up to 72 hours ?

Yes and on that note, I think I will step away from the computer. Tax info has to get to the accountant so that will be my busy project. Be back in a while.:seeya:

I wonder what the warrant was based on for a judge to sign off on it...

That's what I'm wondering. Hoping that those warrants are released soon. I'm just SMH at the charges, after everything that was reported yesterday. I mean, a mobile crime scene unit and all of those officers searching for 11 hours, and this is what they are charged with?

Frustrating, but like our wonderful mods stated, "patience". Not one of my virtues :floorlaugh: I'm working on it!

If there are other charges pending, can't they be held up to 72 hours ?

depends on if they want to charge them right now... they have enough to hold them over until June and give them time to examine what they got yesterday and hopefully find Heather.

I'm kinda pissed, to be honest. I hope Heathers family was aware that this was nothing serious, I'm certain they were holding their breath for answers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I wonder what, if anything, was found in that Ford F150 that was taken off the property via flatbed tow truck, yesterday?

I'm not sure if you're referring to the same poster that I read(she posted on a certain "criminal profiler" blog that shall not be named. She claimed to be a coworker of HE's at Tilted Kilt and said TM texted the photo of herself in a sex act with SM(i can't with that). in the same post, she claimed TM harassed HE at work and also that HE had come into work with a black eye that the poster implied was given to her by TM. Is this the same poster you're referring to? I'm just trying to get things straight because before I read your post, I was wondering if the sex text was confirmed by multiple sources.

I am headed back to re-read the posting guidelines, so please let me know if I should delete or edit any of this. I want to answer truthfully without breaking the rules.

Yes, that's the post. I think that the first time this came out was a 1/23 screenshot/post made by a profile with the initials of DR. The screenshot was later picked up and posted to several other pages after that, but I never saw the original post made by the coworker or any witnesses. I also wasn't able to verify if the profile of the person making the claims (JJ) was real. I could definitely be wrong -- I'm very new at all this -- but since the original source I saw (DR) had fabricated other evidence, I was skeptical.

I think they got her on these charges that would stick until they have evidence for the pending charges.:twocents: Imhoo it was a very smart move on LE's/prosecutor's part to move now on what would stick.:twocents:

I just updated my sister on all this and she said re: the charges 'Gotta admire the creativity of LE'.

LE is going to have to show their hand pretty soon as what required the warrants. I think this will happen when Sidney makes his appearance. The financial indiscretions relating to his business ,nothing along those lines were mentioned in Tammy's charges .I think her charges started with the obstruction charges and then whatever was discovered in the search. I feel they are no closer in finding Heather than they were before this arrest. Sidney is the key(weak link) in this,imo.

My head is starting to spin due to how many WS posts/news articles/Facebook BS I've read in the last 24 hours. Because i can't remember, my question is this: Did law enforcement actually say that the Moorers' arrests were related to heather's disappearance? Or is that just how MSM interpreted the series of events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member