SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been praying that HE phone was kept as a trophy and LE found it! Just me......

Well, I saw it myself so I have no doubt it exists. No doubt at all for me.

ETA...I could have been tricked into thinking it was "the" sex text, I dunno. But at the time I thought it was real.

Btw, welcome! :)

JMO unless I have provided a link.

Wowie zowie. What did the photo entail? And who showed it to you? Do you know the source of the photo? I mean, beyond TM and HE(allegedly)? So many questions that I do and do NOT want the answers to. But really I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ... catching up. Is anyone else having problems reading the previous thread? When I click on it, it's blank.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk

Sort of Ironic TM posted they will be filing charges against everyone they can.The "enough is enough post" on her FB ..Then they get charges filed against them, Can you say Karma?..... OK Back to Reading, Watching and Waiting.

My guess is the financial charges are related to income tax or welfare fraud, both of which are federal charges, not state charges, and would most likely be handled in federal courts, not in Horry County.

The charges filed in Horry County were a smoke screen to gather full information and allow LE to search TM and SM's home without their interference.

My guess is they will get some time in front of a federal judge, as well, and pretty soon.

Hang in there people, have faith in LE. Heather will be found.

they have to process 11 hours of search evidence... they cannot do that overnight.

I feel that some more charges are coming once all of the evidence gathered during the search is analyzed. Probably will be something along the lines of "Financial Discrepancies". Really wonder what was found on their computers?

Not sure is anything regarding HE was found or not. The video that was mentioned may have something to do with the truck or trucks that were removed. Possibly, they were seen on a surveillance camera somewhere on the morning of Dec 18 with HE in the vehicle? She left PTL by some means of transportation, unless she was dumped in the river.

This is why I made the comment last night about "Not Spiking the Ball".

Maybe something in all of this will lead us to Heather or at a minimum, provide some answers as to what happened to her on the morning of the 18th.

:bump:

Bringing this over from the last thread
Forgive the odd quoting, since we technically can't quote/multi-quote on a closed thread. I am still half-asleep, but wanted to check in to see how court went. It seems like a nightmare. I just have to remember LE has 72 hours to charge these two, and that brings us until Monday morning. The "financial discrepancies" haven't been addressed yet. I am choosing to have faith in the Federal, State, and Local LE, who I believe are doing all they can to build a solid case. They apparently took a LOT of evidence off site yesterday, so may the CSIs and Forensic Teams be guided by the light of truth.

Whatever it takes to bring #JusticeForHeather.... We are in it for the long haul.....

#TeamWebsleuths!
#FindHeather

:
Originally Posted by Salem View Post

If you send your screen shots to myself, Nursebeeme, or Imamaze, we will get them going for discussion in the new thread here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Here is the link to the Parking Lot:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10259601#post10259601

Thanks,

Salem

:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10261940&postcount=886
Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
We get a parking lot thread.

THANK YOU!

for newbies, you can 'subscribe to thread' using Thread tools. Then go to User CP to see if any of your subscriptions have updates.

kimi_SFC:
The details regarding the SS can be found on the Parking Lot Thread (they've changed), but I don't want to post them here. I did want to bump these posts so everyone can find their way, though, since I had to look though a whole LOT of pages via web (I was only subscribed on Tapatalk until now myself).

Hope this is helpful.....

Just wanted to say Good Morning and Good Afternoon to everyone.