SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #18 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe her flipping out when LE moved the kids out of the house

No, I don't think that is what it is about. IMO, I think the charges stem from SM's own business (& tax issues), indecent pics/video TM supposedly sent to HE, and not cooperating with LE as much as should be with searches on their property. There probably is video surveillance from various locations throughout the community during a period of time that is incriminating or suspicious as well.

However, I feel this is just a start and more will be forthcoming.

All just moo, all just speculating.

and welcome sarabean :rocker:

sarabean

I'm waaaaay new here and this is my 1st post, but had to say: she posted on FB the other day about the naughty things the 2 of them did at hot topic/mall bathroom. I'm guessing they got video survaliance of that?

if she said it the other day I am assuming she did not erase this? If so we will move it to our parking lot thread

I'm kinda pissed, to be honest. I hope Heathers family was aware that this was nothing serious, I'm certain they were holding their breath for answers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

But it's not all said and done, so it's just a waiting game..... and the answers might not be there right away, but surely, if the answers lie with these 2 people, then having these 2 people arrested, even without answers, has to be something of "emotional value" to the family or to others who feel that circumstantial evidence points in One Direction Only......
IMOO.

My head is starting to spin due to how many WS posts/news articles/Facebook BS I've read in the last 24 hours. Because i can't remember, my question is this: Did law enforcement actually say that the Moorers' arrests were related to heather's disappearance? Or is that just how MSM interpreted the series of events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obstruction of justice?

I'm kinda pissed, to be honest. I hope Heathers family was aware that this was nothing serious, I'm certain they were holding their breath for answers.

I don't know how the American courts work, but could these arrests and charges be a case of LE letting TM and SM know that they are onto them, and are working to find more evidence .... but in the meantime they'll pin what ever they can on them, no matter how small.

And, all of this is done in the hope that the one who is the least involved will spill, in return for being let off the bigger crime?

Just MOO.

From what I have read they most likely know more about it. They are VERY calm and telling everyone to just wait for it.....kind of like our Mods

She won't be able to stop herself. Combined arrogance and desire to make the world understand that she's the real victim.

she may find herself in even more trouble... seems to me LE has been watching her every move to include what she is doing online:twocents: I do agree that some people just cannot help themselves.

So disappointed right now at both of their charges....All that manpower down there yesterday; FBI, SLED, HCPD, AG, I mean..they had to have found something right??? Heartbreaking.

The Horry Police fb page says more charges are pending on both and the page will be updated when those charges are filed. More to come!

and welcome sarabean :rocker:

if she said it the other day I am assuming she did not erase this? If so we will move it to our parking lot thread

I actually saw that on something he wrote on 12/15 (are we allowed to link to his FB now that's he's sleuthable?). Something about him actually liking malls now. And "Merry Christmas to me" or something like that.

The Horry Police fb page says more charges are pending on vorh and the page will be updated when those charges are filed. More to come!

Sidney Moorer and Tammy Moorer were both charged with one count of Obstruction of Justice and Two counts of Indecent Exposure this morning. Additional charges are pending on both. The Horry County Police Department will update you when those additional charges are filed.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horry-County-Police-Department-Official-Page/135784896487265

I actually saw that on something he wrote on 12/15 (are we allowed to link to his FB now that's he's sleuthable?). Something about him actually liking malls now. And "Merry Christmas to me" or something like that.

yes, if it is public/not deleted. If he deleted it you need to take it to the parkinglot thread

The Horry County PD FB page is posting that SM and TM were both charged with obstruction and indecent exposure.

ETA: with more charges pending...

I find it ironic that her FB profile picture is what it is right now and she was arrested and charged for indecent exposure for, allegedly, sending sexually explicit pics/video of herself and SM to HE. She is the very definition of everything on that profile photo.

So disappointed right now at both of their charges....All that manpower down there yesterday; FBI, SLED, HCPD, AG, I mean..they had to have found something right??? Heartbreaking.

Have faith, LE is playing a game with these 2. Some kind of psyhc to get someone to talk where HE is............JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia